You may only post in this thread if your country has uncucked itself in this glorious [current year]

You may only post in this thread if your country has uncucked itself in this glorious [current year].

Provisionally alowed: Italy.

NOT SO FAST REST OF THE WORLD

OOH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT WHATS SO PROUDLY WE HAIL DA DA DA DA LIGHTS GLEAMING AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR LA LA LA LA NIGHT LA LA FLAG WAS STILL THERE OH SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED BANNNNNNNNNNNER LA LALALALA FOR THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

sup

dog bless

Yep

Austria stay out

Feelin' good.

no

no

hail elizabeth

brazil did get rid of commie president tbf

hello darkness my old friend....

Soon Bernier or Leitch will make Canada great again

Hungary literally built a border wall and Orban is based af

Get out.

Hungary was based before the current year to be honest.

>orban is based af
he, aswell as most eastern european leaders, are just grand-standers. they do shit like not take in muslims because they know it will make them look good but they will never do something meaningful like actually leave the fucking EU

Hungary has been uncucked far longer then either of us have Dad

It is official: Renzi is resigning.
Italy is now uncucked.

Not so fast there, Mr Roo

Can you give an ignorant burger a tl;dr of Renzi and the referendum?

Not sure i get this meme. USA is the greatest nation on this planet.

Renzi is basically a puppet of the EU and the banks and while he gives good speeches, Italy's people are testing poorer and the streets full of niggers. While this referendum had some good points, a lot of others were shit to people's power.
Think like, that they set the house on fire, then offer a bucket of water as a solution.
Jew water, on top of that.

So we gave a middle finger to all that.

*getting
Stupid phone

Will we ever stop winning guys?

thanks bud

How has italy uncucked itself. The EU basically pulled off a constitutional coup there against the will of the people.

Did they reverse that?

In 2014: Renzi becomes president after a political crisis (former president Letta had to resign). Later, Supreme Court declares current legislature as invalid because of flawed electoral law, says majority is non-representative, tells everyone governing that they have to pass a new electoral law, then disband and go vote.
In 2015: a new electoral law is approved, it's the same as before, no disbanding, no voting. Unrepresentative executive pushes constitutional reform to solidify its power. Percentage of votes in parliament is not enough to make it a constitutional law, referendum required.
In 2016: petty laws to gather some approval, sjw-ing, preaching to the choir, fear/ignorance-exploiting, etc.
Now: Yes 40% / No 60%. Renzi resigns. Right-wing parties on the rise, Democratic Party imploding.

Putting the EU in the costituzione was a huge mistake.
Glad that NO won

FIÉSTA

I've noticed Lega Nord's support has plateaued. Is there any way they can or do you think they will increase support even more?

Another question: Is there any political party in Italy thats against immigration thats not Lega Nord?

>started this election as a bernout, going as far as being a delegate at state level
>got cucked and fucked by my own party, 72% of our state's vote was for Sanders but our superdelegates told their constituency to go fuck themselves
>ended up on the winning side in the end

Stage 5: Acceptance. Leftist politicians can officially go fuck themselves.

FARAGE 2020

Just posting to congratulate my Italibros on a job well done today. Now you just need a good PM and an EU referendum and we're good.

Nice!
Is Renzi the pro EU faggot that they basically installed?

>OP posts a civic nationalist who loves Jews and a Limey who said Pajeet is more genuinely English than the Polish immigrants

they also put fucking gender quotas (italian in frogland)

>56%
It's still over 60%.

What is the likelihood that Italy will leave the EU now? Or atleast get enough power to handle the influx of immigrants and refugees?

Lega is growing and growing. It is now the largest "proper" right-wing party.
Movimento 5 Stelle (M5S) defines itself as an anti-establishment party, it is really a right-ish populist party, now supporting anti-immigration laws. It is now the largest party in Italy, and will probably be the #1 candidate to win next elections (sadly, it tends not to collaborate with other parties).

Allowed:

UK
US
Italy

Barred for life:
Austria

wew not so fast south nigglesvile

gtfo you faggot leaf

shoo shoo syrup jew

Italians blown the fuck out

Why are you in this thread? Shouldn't you be tending to the land torpedoes?

>Barred for life:
>Austria
poor Austria bros. It was so close. But there is still hope if they can get a good parliament and PM

Supposedly their President doesn't do much.

I know I shouldnt be here. But what happened?(am half italian)

Reporting in.

It is decided, only by joining a reunified (and uncucked) Germany can they post here

>nigglesvile

you may be half italian but you're all cuck

As far i know you didnt left EU yet and your government is doing everything to stay in EU, also they pushed new law oligsting ISP to collect data about everything you did on the internet in the last year.
How can you call urself uncucked?

aryan masterrace reporting in

Sort of. He tried to appeal to anti-EU voters too. Heck, he tried to appeal to everyone, he promised anti-immigrants measures too (while passing pro-immigrants laws).

DIO CAN DE DIO GODO COME UN LEONE

Obliging*

Not so fast, Sven

Holy shit the black population decreased by a whole percent

(not counting black hispanics)

Feels good, not being a cuck and all

Pray for our Austrian brothers/sisters, they must now continue their journey through hell

>Implying the EU doesn't already have the power to do exactly the same level of spying as this new bill would allow for
>Implying this new bill isn't only being introduced quickly to take over from the one we lose when we leave the EU
>Implying everybody in the world isn't monitored

Still though, I love Poland. Please leave the EU with us. Would be nice to have an Eastern European ally following us through this journey.

Welcome Luigi

You're not allowed here m9. Sorry. Your country is cucked beyong all belief and there is pretty much no way you can get yourselves out of it...

Not even gonna argue. I actually welcome your nukes.

Does a referendum not accepting faggot marriage count? If so, count us in

Are uncucked states allowed in? QLD here

When will Germans stop being assblasted jealous cucks and actually do something about their situation?

We wont leave EU.
Ex commies pushed us straight into welcoming arms of EU and as long as they will be alove we are fucked. Just wait year or two to hear about another migration wave but this time from Poland. People will run away on their foot because noone will be able to afford car.
Times when people meant something more than numbers providing money belong to history, we are treated like cattle and most of people are fine with this as long as they get gibmedats.

If it were up to me, you're allowed.

Oh yes. I may be an argie, but Italian ancestry runs through my blood!

Honestly, I don't even want Canada to be made great again. Fuck Canada. The rest of the whole world can uncuck itself and Canada can vote in a dead transgender cerebral palsy nigger Arab who fucks kids and I'd be more happy than if Canada had a redpilled revolution. I'm serious.

The did build a wall and in the process closed the mouths of all the globalists saying containing immigration impossible.
Now we've dealt with the "it's technically impossible in an engineering/logistics kind of way" non-argument that was still common in the previous current year.

The thing is, though, that the US under Trump will not be pro-EU. I don't think it will be anti-EU but it definitely won't actively support it and trade deals will work on a national basis rather than a union basis.

The US under Trump will be much closer to Russia.

Eastern Europe, and Europe as a whole, have to work out what to do with this. Trump has already stated that NATO members who are paying less than the 2% requirement will be forced to pay or the rules will be changed; that's why we're now hearing about the impending EU army...

But when Russia and the US are closer and neither like the EU it doesn't make much sense to cuck yourselves to the EU. Especially while it's literally falling apart.

I think we'll see a reversion to Eastern European nations trying to rebuild their ties with Russia and the West reverting back to nationalism with a NATO style alliance.

We'll see I guess, but I put my bollocks on the EU not existing by 2030.

but so does hiv and cowardice

I'll be doing a study abroad in Austria soon enough, but I'll have my Trump sticker on my luggage the entire time. Uncucked for 4 years, God bless.

Sorry m8 but we're hardly uncucked.

Proud Virginian who voted Trump reporting in

Not German, I'm a Slav.

I am the one who cucks.

Hungary is based, back off

>sure thing Sadiq Khan
Go back to being irrelevant now

Okay, seriously, what's the Italian referendum about and what does the No vote mean.

LITERALLY GET THE FUCK OUT GERMANY. Your country is fucking everyone else

U S A
U S A
U S A

Shouldn't you be getting raped by Abdul right now.

Feels Good to be a winner

Collapse of the EU may happen in our lifetime but good relations between Russia and Poland/Ukraine or basically every ex commie satellite/republic wont happen too soon. Wounds are too fresh.
I wouldnt bet too much on Trump, for now he is only talking and he is changing his mind too often. Poland is already spending 2% but our rulers support idea of EU army because muh russia boogeyman. These cunts would also sell their mothers for few shekels and they wont hasitate to turn us into slaves for money just like Tusk did few years ago. Additionally they are running out of money thanks to their "pro-pathological-family" policy called family 500+. Taxes are rising, foreign investors run away and everything is slowly but inevitably going to shit

The only continent worse than yours is Africa stop acting like Argentina isn't shit.

chyeaeaaaa USAUSAUSAUSA

Grillo's party will most likely be in charge next riight?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE ITALY

GET THE FUCK OUT AND JOIN US

DONALD J TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I don't think so, we might be a fucked up continent, but at least we are getting out of the populist shithole we've been through for 10 years.

Feels good to be back after 3 PUPPET PMS

ON MY WAY MATE

Italy you glorious bastards.

Help I cant do it anymore ;_;
We're reaching Swedish levels of cuckery

Uncucked ourselves in 2015

we started this shit