5. Denmark

most cucked countries

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Austria
4. Greece
5. France

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/slovakia-muslim-asylum-seekers-eu-refugees-middle-east-north-africa/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/21/the-next-e-u-president-says-islam-has-no-place-in-his-country/?utm_term=.a92754ba7594
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder Austria was agaisnt cuckery but Germany cucked them with threatening with war. Also they killed their far-right leader who were very popular.

>UK
>uncucked

>Austria
>top 5 cucked

yeah no

>Denmark
lmao youre retarded idiot, Denmark is full of muslims

>portugal
>can count the number of muslims and rapefugees with your fingers
>not in the uncucked top

m8 you're not even white

Uncucked:

1)Poland
2)Hungary
3)Finland
4)Portugal
5)Norway

Cucked:

1)Sweden
2)Germany
3)United Kingdom
4)France
5)Belgium

Fix'd

Yes I am. Want a picture of me proving my whiteness? Bitch, I can't even get fucking tanned in the summer

Countries with 52% non-white People

1 USA
2 USA
3 USA
4 USA
5 USA

Countries with 100% cucked people

1 Sweden
2 Sweden
3 Sweden
4 Sweden
5 Sweden

Yeah but at least we aren't Sweden

Nah I'm pretty sure they voted to be uncucked a while back

also they passed a bunch of anti immigration laws

Shut up Marroco
Kys trayvon your demo is fucked forever

no need to be upset captain cuckold

Iv been to amsterdam holy shit it was 100000000 times worse then sthlm.

>UK
>Italy

>UK, austria, denmark uncucked
ahahahahahaha nice one

Don't be mad

If you elect Le Pen you get to go on the uncucked list

Our minister of immigration is pretty based, we're not that cucked.

>3. UK

mate...

Why do people bring this up. We have to accept immigrants because our entire nation was built on it.

>Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

We're asking for worthless people. If this leads to our demise then our experiment failed, but everyone else doesn't need to follow us down the rabbit hole.

Atleast there will still be a white minority left by 2030

>uncucked countries are shitholes
>cucked countries are rich and wealthy

really makes you think

>Finland and norway are shitholes

Brother we're far from uncucked

we just took a step in the right direction. And there's a long way to go

It's 70% non-whites, not 52%

Get it right, gosh

This post made me realise that just about every single person i work with is racist to some extent.

LOL surely you see that following:

>uncucked countries are "multicultural" which is a pleasant way of saying they have a shit ton of non-whites clogging up the Welfare system
>Non-homogenous

>Cucked countries on the other hand are fairly homogenous (despite the influx of immigrants) and therefore have better incomes and less poverty

If the US was the size of Sweden and only had whites who were educated (and valued education) then yeah, I'm sure we would be quite wealthy and have great programs too. Instead we have niggers and spics who don't value anything beyond fucking and shooting.

1/10 I responded.

Lmao the UK was cucked when they were the first to let in islamic refugees in the 70's. Brexit was huge because it was the first time they stopped to take a look back at their #1 male baby name being Mohammed and realized what they had done.

I don't like her.

And brits didn't elect Farage, dagos didn't vote for...er...their redpilled candidate

un-cucked

anything eastern European

cucked

anything western

Uncucked also means self-sustaining. When all your bills are paid by Germany like Poland's, you're no more uncucked than a nigger

Every single person in the entire world is racist to some extant. Even the self hating losers. It cannot be expunged, as it's rooted in basic human psychology. People would do well to realize this, while still being careful not to act hostile to individual strangers.

Finland and Norway are cucked as much as any other Western country. No idea why it's being forced memed that they aren't. Finland just spend €150 000 so rapefugees can build some bark boats.

I mean they're far more open about it. I was going to elaborate on it, but didn't because i was being a lazy cunt.

Fuck Austria

I have to agree on this one

>Least cucked
1. Russia
2. Belarus
3. Hungary

>Most cucked
1. Germany
2. Sweden
3. France
4. Ukraine
5. Belgium

>Biggest movers towards becoming uncucked
1. UK
2. Italy
3. Greece

Slovakia deserves mention on the uncucked list.

politico.eu/article/slovakia-muslim-asylum-seekers-eu-refugees-middle-east-north-africa/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/21/the-next-e-u-president-says-islam-has-no-place-in-his-country/?utm_term=.a92754ba7594

Brexit was what really mattered not Farage getting PM (which was never going to happen anyway)

Hell the UK at least rejected Miliband. You elected your Miliband and now he has a 4% approval rating.

>1 mosque in entire country

PORTUGAL MOTHERFUCKER

>Uncucked
>Norway

Visit Norway and you will change your mind.

>3. UK

Nah m8, we have built a wall and stuff but until we trigger article 50 we are nowhere near top 5.

This. It's hilarious how people obsess about Hungary when approx. 85-90% of our growth is financed by the EU. We're irrelevant enough so those who really matter let Orbán play his retarded game about having his cake and eating it too.

Germany is the most cucked country.

EU and America literally puts sanctions on countries refusing shitskins

>UK, Italy and Denmark over us

Dude...

>Finland
>Uncucked
oh boy just come here and see the niggers

Why are americans so fucking stupid?

UK? Just no. Brexit wont happen, immigration is still at the historic all time high, the country is divided and they have thrown out domocracy in challenging the referendum

Italy: FUCK NO. They pick up over 1000 nigers every day using their tax payer funded navy, from Libyan waters, and import them to Italy and release them. EVERY DAY.

How the fuck did these make the list?