BOOM: Leading Atheist Intellectual Richard Dawkins Supports Electoral College Upset

Tick tock, Drumpf fans.

December 19 is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/639980936503947264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just hope these liberal tears drive America to a civil war.

>Atheist intellectuals

>Atheist Intellectual

nice oxymoron

I lost whatever little respect I had for the guy after this.

It's a shame how scientists can act like little schoolgirls when they don't get what they want.
"The true winner". Dreadful.

You can't have faith in any institution nowadays.

>4.7 llion people
So not even 1/12 of all Clinton voters? Why would they think that shit like this would ever work. They're so incredibly desperate.

>Denies God
>Denies election results
If this isn't proof that the placebo redpill of atheism is a farce, these cucks will believe anything but the truth

The true winner is Trump...

He's British. It's none of his fucking business

>Omguuuu i u drumpfy lose he can't cry bcus reasons take it lik a man
>Trump wins
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEEEEEP ITTT FUKING REEEE CHEATER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

This is why fedora tippers aren't respected.

Wait, he's american?

I'm a firm believer that anybody can talk about any topic. However It annoys me to no end when someone believes that because they are an expert in one field that some how gives them more authority or that their voice has more weight in a completely unrelated field.

Dawkins and Harris do this all the time.

Richard "Philosophy no longer matters" Dawkins
Sam "Scientific Morality" Harris

>and than you realized the other option is Clinton

Electorate College would be smart if they said fuck that democracy is for plebs and picked Cruz/Sanders combo or some compromise

>Leading Atheist Intellectual Richard Dawkins Supports Electoral College Upset

This time it's really over, isn't it. We're done for.

>agree to participate in an election in which the electoral college determines the winner
>try to have the results overturned when you couldn't win the game by the agreed upon terms
This is like two fighters agreeing that they'll fight an infinite number of rounds until one is knocked out, then the loser tries to say he won more rounds before he got KO'd, therefore won the fight.

Richard Faggot more like

It was nice back in the day when he'd stick to biology or at the very least talking about how Islam doesn't mesh with western society. This is just pathetic.

>being an atheist while believing in leftism
NOT A REAL ATHEIST

CIVIL WAR CIVIL WAR CIVIL WAR

>tfw Baba Vanga was right

>Hates Islam
>Wants the Pro-Islam candidate to win

And they used to tell me atheists are the most intelligent people.
What a fucking laugh.

Reminder that Dawkins is a crypto-kike, his mother was born (((Ladner))), so of course he behaves quite hebraically.

>How can I stay relevant and get my out there again

Fuck off Dick Dawkins

WUT DA FUG DA CISDOM DIN WERK IN MUH FABOR DIS DIME? FUG YO ITZ TYME TO BURN ITZ TO DA GRONF

>being an atheist

As humans inevitably turn "science" into a church for the goddess equality (e.g. merely question global warming and you are excommunicated) atheism will rot away.

Fucking heathens liberal scum

Christianity has been defanged since forever; these 'New Atheist' pricks are only useful idiots for Marxists.

wtf, I hate Dwarkins now

Dick...Faggot?

Scientists have too-inflated opinions of themselves. Dawkins is a genius.. in his field. Politics is not his field.

>4.7m
>vs 60m votes

> democracy

>4.7 million
>Country has +330 million
Well they're about 1% of the way there.

H yeah, they're not like us, praise Kek.

I love you Ebola-chan.

>Atheist """"""""""""""""intellectuals""""""""

Like the Electoral college cares what people who arent voters says..

I cant wait for more Liberal tears on the 19th!

hes trolling you dumb CTR cuck, hes openly said on twitter that all jews are bloodsucking pedophiles.

> 4.7 million people are more important than the votes of over 50+ million people

RICHARD IS A FUCKING MORON

But Trump is the true winner.

did you miss the petition on November 8th?

Ivanka gives her dad an erection

>abolishing the electoral college
Literally the most retarded thing, enjoy another civil war if it ever goes through.

>EC voters get liberal faggots threatening them
>would actually be lynched by conservatives for treason if they voted in Hillary

Dawkins was molested by a priest as a child

That's what makes so little sense with people like Dawkins. He should know as well as anyone that we are not all equal and never will be. I doubt he'd ever make comments about one being greater than the other, but he should fully well know no two of us will ever be equals.

>we are not all equal
we are all africans

>true winner
This would be Trump in any case, if you only count votes of actual US citizens.

That's something we all have in common. Not remotely the same thing.

You forgot
>change.org
Most of them aren't even burgers. Most are probably shills hailing from our european countries.
So there's probably less than 10% of the petitioners people who actually have any right to say anything about it.

I thought he learned his lesson.

Cuck to the bitter end I see.

>people who think america is a democracy
how wrong are they

This guy created the concept of memes
What if he's right?

didnt we just have 60 million sign a petition on nov 9th?

Hey fuckbrain, 77 per cent of Americans believe in angels. According to your logic, this means your atheist ideas are false.

Who gives a fuck? EC will vote for Trump.

Probably a lot of Brits and Euros in that 4.7mil

his position is reasonably consistent. in 2011 he was in favour of electoral reform in the UK alternative vote referendum.

and the electoral college system is fucking stupid

He is also a massive cuck. What if he is right?

twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/639980936503947264

Would I be wrong to say that yes Clinton got more votes in the popular but trump is the real winner because the electoral college is designed to represent each county of the US instead of the very few places with very high population densities that voted Clinton? because if not then those high density areas that make up less than 50% of our country would be able to strong-arm everywhere else into their beliefs strictly because of numbers?

I'm actually stupid as fuck so someone please tell me if I'm on the right track.

>1 post by this ID

Just because of this faggot i'm becoming catholic again

>wow i hate atheism now
damn you guys are retarded

> getting triggered at memes

Kys you autist

oh dear, dawkins used to be so based

now he's just another establishment shill?

>now
it's always been shit

See:

hmm, yeah, sounds like he is being pressured

You're a fucking idiot

You shouldn't blame Americans. Atheism here is a fad at best.

He blew his wad on meme theory, it was his magnum opus.
Most people are like this, they come up with one fantastic thing, and then they are done. Their ability is gone, it was all spent on that one thing. SV fags call it "burnout". People essentially become NPCs after this, all ego and no driving spirit.
But then you keep hearing the person's name for decades, because they are still famous from the inertia of the one good thing they did once.
Idiots (99% of people) confuse that fame with meaning the person is still worthy of respect.
No, his former work is worthy of respect. He personally is not. A person earns respect by continually creating value, but Dawkins hasn't produced anything of value in 40 years.
He's just an NPC

So how many people in the US still care about this? Does your average Joe just want this election drama over or what?

>tfw too intelligent to be a faggot

Well said.

>62.5m+4.7m votes
>vs
>60m
Trumpcucks everyone.

He lost the popular vote.

Is this nigger serious? I thought he was supposed to be intelligent?

eh i was alone in my house high on coke one time jackin off, started fingering my butthole cuz fuck it I need to spice things up a bit. Next thing I know I'm three fingers three knuckles deep using my own precum as lube tryn to stimulate my own prostate cuz it felt so good

just be careful is all Im sayin

You people make great cannon fodder.

Hillary Clinton conceded already.

REALLY? Go talk in to an empty cave, your fucking empty heads.

I bought the god delusion when i was like 19. It wasn't anything special so I threw it in the bin.

Did anyone else manage to read it?

>atheist
>based
Nope.

He was always cucked. He's only doing this because liberals getting BTFO across the board means shekels for hacks like him dries up.

Out of Africa has been disproved

>a fucking petition

has anything significant in history literally ever fucking happened as a result of a petition?

>The true winner

Jesus Christ, it just keeps getting worse and worse.
Dawkins, how far you have fallen...

We should ban forigners from this country if they get involven in American politics.

Fuck this cuck, he's dead to me now.

Watching Dawkins and Harris fucking humiliate themselves this year has been simply incredible. Atheism is on the way out, and good fucking riddance.

Popular vote wasn't the goal fucking Trevor you twiggy alien mother fucker

I don't understand. Wouldn't a militant atheist like him be in favor of the candidate that the media paints as anti-Islam?

i did, wasn't impressed.
the man's no philosopher

the "central argument" of the book on page 188:
>1. One of the greatest challenges to the human intellect has been to explain how the complex, improbable appearance of design in the universe arises.
>2. The natural temptation is to attribute the appearance of design to actual design itself.
>3. The temptation is a false one because the designer hypothesis immediately raises the larger problem of who designed the designer.
>4. The most ingenious and powerful explanation is Darwinian evolution by natural selection.
>5. We don't have an equivalent explanation for physics.
>6. We should not give up the hope of a better explanation arising in physics, something as powerful as Darwinism is for biology."
>C: Therefore, God almost certainly does not exist.

isn't even an argument, doesn't follow any logical rule of inference

More like Richard Bawwwwwwkins

For an intellectual, his understanding of basic political science sure is flawed.

B-but muh intellectual/philosophical consistency of atheism still stands

>atheist intellectual

This. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. It's over for your little meme boy.

“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”

Chesterton.

this is the reason we had the first civil war, carpet baggers and crony capitalist were just openly bribing and installing their own people and they had a majority for years that just shit all over the south. This is what happens when you let the majority rule over you. There should be state soveriegnty but they took that away in a large part due to interstate commerce laws. where the federal government wrongly claimed jurisdiction.

>4.7M
>in a country with 340M
>barely 1%

Is a foreigner trying to influence and subvert the US election? Uh, oh...

>77 per cent of Americans believe in angels
Wew, that's pretty fucking stupid.