Literally this

Literally this..

You know who to thank for that

>lefties don't actually know any form of job requirements because none of them have had jobs

No...

What they actually want is a slave from the third world, they just can't turn you down otherwise.

Welcome in the club.

2 langues
Be a student
And work all day and all night.

He just painted in his spare time tho and had never a real job..

thanks, late-stage capitalism

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION, COMRADES

Sorry m8.. I've never had someone interview me with such a big nose.

It'll get worse - much worse with the advent of AI. Pretty much anything mental that's repetitive enough will become automated, like driving.

It's depressing isn't it..

That's why I never say anything bad about third wordlers. They are just trying to make a living. We are just all getting fucked by the same system.

When I was in school, I scored in the top percentile on every intelligence test they had.

Now I'm 29. Been unemployed for over a year, and just got a job stocking shelves in a discount grocery store.

I'm almost 30 and I just clawed my way back up to rock bottom.

Oy Vey!!!

This is cherry picking. I've almost only encountered white people who interviewed me, either the manager or CEO

>implying (((they))) are working middle management positions

>It'll get worse - much worse with the advent of AI. Pretty much anything mental that's repetitive enough will become automated, like driving.
The world will benefit for it though. And the luddites, who claimed the presses and the looms would end their livelihood, will die, and their children will do something else with all that freed time.

Whats cherry picking? That is 90% of the lineup of (((CNN))) faggot.

Also, it is more a commentary on the world economy as a whole rather than whatever back alley you are sucking dick for (((money))).

Also, kys faggot.

What did you do after high school?

I graduated uni two years ago as a marketing/business management major, i work for a big firm in LA, and two years ago when i was job hunting i never came across this bullshit, it's just an excuse for lefties to not work hard also isn't it illegal for employers and hiring managers to ask about your age during an interview?

No, what they actually want is some one they already know who they can exploit for a number of years before the person figures out that they are being underpaid.

You need to know some one to put in a good word for you unless you are applying to some publicly owned corporation that is forced to do a half assed open hiring process, then you might stand a real chance.

Source: Last job I 'interviewed really well' but was still rejected despite asking like $15k less than market norm, had been looking for a job for 2 years. Some one I knew back in university was one of my interviewers and put in a good word for me afterwards and like a week after being rejected they made a new position for me.

Job requirements depend on how many people are applying.

If they're being flooded with qualified applicants, they will raise the requirements for experience levels etc.

If the economy is bad, job requirements go up.

This has been going on for at least 20 years and so a lot of people just lie on their resume.

It doesn't help that almost all white cunts want to get into easier jobs like marketing or finance because they didn't want to earn their money properly but yet they certainly have no limits to their greed. White people are Jews.

Chinese are even bigger jews

>SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

Can't. The neoliberals outsourced it all.

You reckon? At least they're more inclined to do real work in order to get the money to Jew.

ALL THIS NEW FAGGOTRY

Who'll work for minimum wage while working 80 hrs a week

A lot of times ads are written very specifically so that only one preselected applicant will fill all requirements. That is, they already have a guy they want to hire, but they must post it openly to the public due to regulations. So if you see an ad for someone local who speaks six very specific languages and has some very specific education requirements, you can weed those out as an internal hire.

Also, be careful about jobads which are being used as advertisement for the company. Just ran into this. I applied for an HR/headhunter/recruiter type position, and then three days later was contacted about hiring them for services.

My friend knew some Indian who literally made up a civil engineering degree and somehow worked as an engineer for 5 years before getting found out, but now that he has 5 years experience he can just get rehired at some other company, know a few people who just made up shit about working at an oil refinery or whatever and they got hired. Experience is a giant meme most companies just train you from scratch and you only use maybe 10% of your education

That amazing
How the fuck did he get away with it?

I majored in biochem. I didn't want to go to graduate school because I hate the idea of teaching, and you get paid pennies to live a miserable life for 4 or 5 years. I applied to over 70 jobs, all of them wanted 5-7 years experience and/or a PhD

I ended up getting a job at the company that my BFF's parent's founded. They sold the company to a fortune 500 earlier this year for a cool 80 mil.

The corporate oligarchs are making changes, so I'm probably gonna bounce in the next year or two unless they pay me enough to stay. I'm hoping that now that I have 5 years in a tangentially related industry, I can actually get a job in my field.

If I didn't get a job via the "who you know" method, I can't imagine how fucked I'd be.

ITT: A bunch of faggot college grads who demand top pay and a corner office straight out of school.

Learn a fucking trade and set your own prices.

>soldier during WW1
>not a real job
A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

I don't know could've just been bullshit, wouldn't surprise me though if it was true considering the Canadian job market has third world levels of corruption