Please explain kiwis

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/805565592245673988
m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11748117
nzfirst.org.nz/news/hidden-economic-reasons-pms-decision-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He gave it everything he had.

Is he good? Bad? Why is he resigning?

Is he just upset you lost the ODI last night?

Was there an election or something? Just out of the blue?

Absolutely no idea why he is doing this as of yet. All our media are saying nothing other than that he announced he will tender his resignation Dec 12. This is pretty unprecedented.

He's always been reasonably dodgy and got away with stuff that no one really believed he should have, so it has to be something big.

Only thing that comes to mind is that his government have been taking a lot of flak over an $11 million NZD payment by our government to a Saudi Sheik to try and get a free trade deal through. Our Attorney-General investigated this and said that the only reason she wasn't able to call it a "facilitation payment" (which is illegal when coming from taxpayer money to a private individual) was that the amount in question was too large.

If anyone else has any ideas what the fuck is going on please let me know.

Forgot to add that we also have our national elections next year. For him to be doing this now means that he has done something which would sink the party if it came out while he was still at the helm. Gonna be very interesting.

Also he is a jew.

Litearal jew, hood ridance.

Probably going to retire to his Hawaii mansion with his bum buddy Obama.

Thanks for the info

Their election isn't til late next year which is why this is so confusing

He's probably doing this because his own party had plans to axe him, he wanted to "go out on his own terms" which people usually say when they are being forced out and are in denial about it

Watching the live stream. Basically he is quitting for his family. Also, quit while you're ahead I guess. They are asking conspiracy theory already.

Probably trying to get the next leader used to the position before the election. Our Labour party kept changing leaders a couple of years ago, which lost them a lot of respect. Trying to avoid that.

Keys been a great PM. When he came in I was fairly blue pilled and the idea of him as PM got me pretty butthurt.

His 8 years as leader has seen a very stable period in the country. Economy doing well, Kiwis no longer leaving the country, unemployment and inflation are major lows. Bad points are massive increase in immigration from less than desirable countries and massive rise in house prices, same as just about everywhere in the west I suppose.

He's said he's had enough. Time to move on and let someone else in the party take the reigns.

His pick is for the Treasurer Bill English to take his place. He's from farming stock, very traditional, devout Catholic.

Did his womanizing which was worse than our Bob Filner, finally catch up to him?

>Keys been a great PM.
>almost spent 100m on a flag changing campaign in a country of only 4m.

Didn't even know they were playing desu

He's resigning now so the party has time to establish a new leader ahead of the election next year. He's had enough, I don't think there's much more to it than that.

What a cuck

maybe he's involved with 1MBD?
(im completely making shit up here btw)

I feel like these were made from a place of anger

>been a great PM
>literally a jew banker

>it's real
twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/805565592245673988

It's time for Australia to invade now that your country currently has no leader

this means we get a new prime minister after dec 12, he's grooming his sucessor or at least giving time for him or her to succeed in 2017 election as incumbent

Can I help you m8?

Great you can have our Somalis

HE'S A QUITTER

argo

400 pound hacker strikes AGAIN!

what a loser

Nah, we'll give you our 2.6 million chinks instead. You want to be smart, not dumb

Bad (Kike bad) and no idea why. No recent scandals or anything on the horizon.

>muh union

He's a literal Jew.

He spent 25 million, idiot

that's 25 million too much

Chong Ki wants to flee the country before the pendulum swinging back hits him in the arse

>it only be as if the US wasted 2 billion dollars contemplating a flag change

thanks for replying

we have a lot of somalis? man i gotta start reading mainstream media again

Globalism getting btfo all round the world.

He insulted the god emperor
And kek punished him for it
m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11748117

Time for kek to rule

>about $5 per person, realistically about $20 after you remove the kids and Samoans and only count tax payers
Would you have paid $5-20 to potentially get your flag changed?

Why would you cucks want your flag changed?

The majority didn't, they either liked the flag or straight up didn't care.

Wasn't he balls deep in some filthy dealings with Obama and the FBI over Megaupload?

>He's always been reasonably dodgy and got away with stuff that no one really believed he should have, so it has to be something big.

>no one really believed he should have

Honestly, this isn't true. The man's invincible. Most of the public is apathetic towards public and the scandals, and if this was the case he would have already been outsed.

I honestly think he probably must just want to retire, or it's something tangible to people, like an economic crisis incoming or a housing crash.

>77
He saw the true form of Kek in a dream and has lost his sanity.

This guy is as far away from kek as possible.

Rather that then a moustached man hating lesbian who pushed through much degenerate legislation which is what we had prior.

This.

I reckon he's sick of earning PM salary. We all know politicians get paid peanuts compared to what they could get in the private sector. He's probably looking forward to an eight figure salary with healthy bonuses again.

Remember he's still polling highly as preferred PM. He's been pretty damn popular this whole time, that's a huge feat.

Who do you all reckon within the Nats will be trying for PM next Monday?

I reckon it'll be Bill English. Wouldn't be surprised if Crusher Collins puts her hand up though.

he donates his salary doesn't he? take home $0, been living from his investments in blind trusts

it's personal, some people just don't want power forever, better to go now than like aunty Helen

As an American, I want their flag changed. I keep confusing them for Australians.

please invest more in education, you're falling behind not only the rest of the western world but increasingly, the developing world as well

its time boys

he's party is anti pol

the by election must have really gotten to him

ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS A GOOD THING, SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEXT GOVERNMENT!

We can dream, but unless we channel more meme magic than we did for Trump he won't stand a chance of winning

you idiot he's gone now so the nats are able to go into coalition with winston as PM

>No recent scandals or anything on the horizon.

With shit like this, you know it's coming, or he's sick.

He was so devastated they lost in the cricket last night he has to end it all

yea its not like national is gunna tank in the polls a ridiculous amount...especially with everyones favorite billy eng at the helm. face it lab/greens are our next govt and you pol fags have winstons dick too far down your throat to even realize

Suddenly the Red/Greens will think they have a sniff next year. They possibly do.

But Andrew Little is so fucking dull even he make Bill English seem like lady gaga.

Yeah I believe he hasn't drawn a salary at all from his 8 years as PM. He doesn't make a big deal about it because its not something to crow about, and Labour don't mention it because it makes him look like a decent guy.

>Labour/Greens
>The rest of the world is uncuking themselves while we cuck ourselves even more
Pls no

lab it 22% in the last pol they are a long way off

>unemployment at all time low
good fucking joke
he also trashed our education system

>Labour and Greens win
>All those Americans who said they'd go to NZ or Canada go to NZ as refugees.
>NZ becomes unfixable.

Start building a coastal wall, friend.

>Is he just upset you lost the ODI last night?
>cricket

Nobody here cares mate

No idea, there is speculation over it maybe being his health or health of his wife. We won't know till msm tells us I guess

>He's always been reasonably dodgy and got away with stuff that no one really believed he should have, so it has to be something big.

I think it's something with Trump taking an Ax to TPPA

you just watch them try to put labours dream girl jacinda in...and then watch their support from women skyrocket, and then watch nz ded

>lose
>"n-no one cares anyway"

Ok

>Great PM
>Very stable period
>Economy doing well

OK m8

i think its because the msm targets his kids (particularly max) something they have never done to any other PM, its pretty fucked up desu because now everybody hates max

mind you that is the same debt in every country

Max is a faggot though

No, seriously. Nobody cares. The Blackcaps being shit is a source of amusement

lol this
so many Key cucks in this country

hmm i wonder why debt skyrocketed in 2008.....pls just hang yourself

>Please explain kiwis

He has been depressed as hell since Trump won and ripped the TPP up.

I honestly think he sees globalism collapsing and got out before he sinks with the ship.

This morning he was praising Hayley Holt for running in his electorate and then a few hours later he resigns?

He went from being happy this morning like nothing was going on to holding back tears when he was quiting not even 4 hours later.

Also the housing crisis is out of control and he is unwilling to do anything about it.

HAHAHAHA AND YOU WINSTON KEKS THINK HES GUNNA SIDE WITH NATIONAL...

The asshole visited the local primary school and pulled my daughters hair too. Actual creep he is. He is a bad joke. Good riddance

max does nothing to help himself though desu

>Literal jew sees worldwide trend of anti-globalism and decides to be defeated in typical boring Kiwi fashion

Hes resigning to give National enough time to put in a new candidate well before the elections so that they can push the person over the next year.

As opposed to a new candidate right before election time.

He doesn't want another term, wants to get back to his dodgy investments.

>he pulled my daughters hair
you let a jew pull your daughters hair?

After TTP's death of course he is getting out. Much more potential for dodgy dealings elsewhere

Based Winston says it's about the economy.
nzfirst.org.nz/news/hidden-economic-reasons-pms-decision-0

>not having an autist for president

Are you even trying, Americans?

>people worried about labour getting elected

Always knew the posters here were auckland chinks shit scared of an old school union lad like Little coming in to bash in coolie skulls with his mate Winnie

And the greens are better than the neoliberal scum who have been mass importing dots and slants

The strange thing about Australians is that they think Kiwis are into cricket. In Canterbury yeah but nah, hardly anywhere else. I doubt your average Kiwi could name more than 2 people in the team (and even then they would get the names wrong)

So just for Aussies- cricket is to us as soccer is for you. Some people are mad for it, and there's a decent enough domestic competition. But except for the world cup, no one cares or knows anything about the team, the rules, who they played last.

But anyway... Back to the issue at hand.

>Some dude in charge of a remote village somewhere near australia resigns
Yeah I don't give a fuck

Time for some meme magic lads