The mainstream libtard media won't cover anything that supports our case

>the mainstream libtard media won't cover anything that supports our case

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/millions-of-muslims-marched-against-the-islamic-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've actually read about that one.

They were Shiite Muslims protesting against ISIS for labeling them as apostates and killing them.

Nothing to do with ISIS in the west, and nothing to do with ISIS against Christians.

Libs don't understand the difference between being anti-ISIS and anti-terrorism. There are Shiite terrorist groups, they just aren't ISIS.

Where did this happen?

Also they marched despite ISIS, not in protest of it. Calling it a protest was misleading.

>20 million
>Meaning anything with the several continent filling amounts they have
They act like it's such a huge deal, but when the numbers lefty fucks always give out equals to or exceeds 20 million hostile want to kill everything you ever liked in life muslims, oh no #NotAllRags, dey mean pees and sheeit

Iraq

>what is google

snopes.com/millions-of-muslims-marched-against-the-islamic-state/

The MSM doesn't want us to sympathize with Muslims so that we think all of them are mindless savages. If the Jews allow Muslims to be humanized, the American populace won't make the distinction between "Muslims" and "terrorists."

Based leaf

>implying muslims aren't mindless savages
>implying both sand types of sand raiders don't need to go
Priorities first, however. One is actively slaughtering your people and taking swathes of your cities that become designated No Go Zones, and the other is subverting over time.

>(((Snopes)))
>oi vey don't talk shit about ISIS they dindu nuffin

It didn't happen, though. You're lying and you know it

Why don't those 20 million and relatively safe muslims receive all the refugees?

fug

my neighbors are in iraq
so is my mom's caretaker
the sand niggers are taking over everything

Just a reminder, their country is being occupied by ISIS at the moment, its not like these were western muslims.

Let me guess, they objected to the taking of "innocent" (Muslim) life, but not to legitimate killing (of non-Muslims)?

>20 Million Muslims March

Scary regardless.

The hypocrisy is insane.

>ISIS doesn't represent Islam! It's different!

>Literally they believe in the same shit ISIS does
>The only difference is that ISIS does the more extreme things in their fucking shitty book
>ISIS says it does what it does because of Islam

Scum. I wish i could drop a fat nuke on the 20 million of them and watch as their pathetic race dies in flames.

>20 million muslims protest Isis
>all 980 million support them

WEW

sad!

People really underestimate just how many slimes are in the world. Remember that if a progressive fuck defends them and says it's only say 10% of muslims that are evil terrorists, the numbers are typically still large enough to outweigh countries like Germany, yours.

Peaceful majority is irrelevant. People in history have been punished because a small section of them did something, and suddenly they want to protect all of the sand filth despite their very teachings and ideals and followings are counter to everything western civilization is about.

>Implying most of them (muslims) aren't extremists.

My friend sent me this and was sharing it on Facebook. All you have to do is read a fucking sentence of the article and it explains this is an annual pilgrimage that is being now spun by the media that "ignored" it as a protest against ISIS because they went on their pilgrimage as normal instead of hiding in their huts in fear.

But,these people are so terrified that they went on with their annual pilgrimage as usual, we need to ship those 20 million over here for their safety.

>things that happen in Iraq are just like things that happen in America
Globalists are weird

>Peaceful majority is irrelevant. People in history have been punished because a small section of them did something,
i think this can be the base of a great argument against islam/"ISIS"
itll take time to think, but i like that, thanks

well at least when the Saracens take over, I can kill degenerates with them. NICE FUCKING QUADS

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

>implying they won't just accuse you of being a Jew and kill you

gotta love all you "fallen liberals" who have never been around a Muslim

>why haven't you accepted Muhammad white boi?
>imma fuck your sister white boi because only Arab women deserve respect
>why aren't you wearing Arab dress and speaking Arab white boi?
>takbir if you don't adopt Arab culture you're a Jew, kaffir

Enjoy submission to what are just dumber Jews.

bretty good, thanks

that towel head got btfo