What does Sup Forums think about Milo?

What does Sup Forums think about Milo?

He's ok...

Like most people, he is very flawed. He has things I agree with, and things I disagree with. Overall he's good for Freedom of speech and inspiring a lot of millennials into voting republican.

He's a loser. He's right wing for the sake of being edgy, not because he actually believe it will make the world better.

i don't

A good talker

He's a goofball, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of bread and circuses. I don't take him seriously as a conservative thinker but obviously that isn't the point, the point is to watch him shred leftists.

he's a Jewish homosexual who jumped on the nationalist bandwagon to make money and stroke his ego as an e-celeb for the "alt-right".

The fact that he puts shit up his ass for fun seems a little odd to me

he's a jewfag

This. He does anything to seem edgy. He is a faggot jew who pretends to be Catholic just to be even more contrarian. He also tried to co-opt the alt-right recently.

Hes better than Ben Shapiro

He's a prick.

Sure, that's a downside. But he uses it to his advantage from time to time.

I think the biggest thing he's doing is helping expose problems in American Academia.

>implying the whole Alt-Right isn't homosexual

faggot nigger retard, or close enough

GAAAAAYYYYYY

he's the alt light, they must parish

the only fag i like.

I think he needs to find out what makes him fuck black guys

Jew and gay

He's the hero Sup Forums needs, but not what it wants

Do you think electric shock therapy would cure Milo and others of their deviancy?

the only fag i like

Very handsome and defends Christianity and Western civilisation.

I don't agree or like every point he makes but I appreciate that he goes out there and makes them. The marketplace of ideas was overly saturated with the flawed and failed ideas and ideology of One Worlders, Free Traders, and other bullshit that have led to real harm in the USA and the world in general. Not a lot of people talk about the influx of refugees in Europe leading skyrocketing rape cases. Not a lot of people talk about how censorship, safe spaces, and other attacks from Social Justice Warrior and the faculty that supports them are impeding education. There aren't a lot of people who saying that you can a Nationalist agenda without an ethnocentric White Devil.Milo is able to go and shout at the masses, mock people on TV, and rile up frothy crowds while being at least mildly entertaining.

So yeah, I'm a fan. I understand why others may not like him, but I'm glad he's out there.

Didn't he go out and literally write a piece on instructions of how to destroy the right-wing?

So we'll hate him

mostly there to make the alt-right not look like homopobes.
on the other hand he's also a faggot and he served his purpose.

He's an absolutely disgusting faggot who is only "right-wing" because he doesn't want to get his head chopped off by muslims.

He triggers liberals, is a huge public proponent of free speech, and encourages young people to look past leftist politics and engage in actual debate. He's done a lot for the right in the past two years.

That was a joke article saying leftists should read up on his arguments and formulate a rebuttal, don't act like retards, and refrain from violence, et cetera. I believe he based a speech around it later on in his college tour.