BOYCOTT THREAD

What other companies should the we keep our shekels away from?

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2015/06/could-israel-billion/
timesofisrael.com/ontario-passes-motion-rejecting-israel-boycott-movement/
syracuse.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/11/anti-israel_boycott_prevents_peace_assaults_jewish_identity_commentary.html
holdingschannel.com/13f/soros-fund-management-llc-top-holdings/
youtube.com/watch?v=5IutzoZtzsQ
politicalhat.com/2016/10/29/ben-jerrys-fights-for-social-justice-by-allying-with-a-stasi-agent/
youtube.com/watch?v=3rM7Dfu7-Gk
youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck, everything is owned by everything else, boycotts are meaningless, you will be ground under the heel of your shekel overlords.

oreo

not true, I support local white businesses whenever i can

>May KEK strike them

These libtards support blm.

why?

Does anyone actually shit?

>tfw I accidentally ate some last night
I will kill myself now.

I do, like every other day. Should I be worried?

Judging by the sounds of (((their))) jimmies being rustled at the thought of BDS, I'd say it's working.

>BDS could cost Israel $4.7/ year
>Do you wonder why Benjamin Netanyahu is declaring war on BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions), and Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban are holding a secret Las Vegas conference to fight it, and Yair Lapid is saying that the people behind BDS plotted 9/11, and Ari Shavit is calling the movement “evil and sophisticated”?
mondoweiss.net/2015/06/could-israel-billion/

>Lawmakers describe BDS campaign as thinly-veiled anti-Semitism which threatens and silences Jewish students
timesofisrael.com/ontario-passes-motion-rejecting-israel-boycott-movement/

>Anti-Israel boycott prevents peace, assaults Jewish identity
syracuse.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/11/anti-israel_boycott_prevents_peace_assaults_jewish_identity_commentary.html

I try to shop exclusively at wal mart.
I am now boycotting amazon :)
bazos creepy jewbag I want to knoiw how he skipped around the teamsters to get aamzon vans delivering in my neighborhood! total crony cuz any white bizman get shit on for trying

Unilever
Nestles
These companies totally support globalist liberal elites and start saying they will move out of a country if there is any opposition. They exploit hispanics, niggers, and muslims. THEY DO NOT EMPLOY WHITES AS THEY ARE TOO EXPENSIVE

holdingschannel.com/13f/soros-fund-management-llc-top-holdings/

I NEED MY POP TARTS WITH NUTELLA

RIGHT FUCKING NOW
REEE

Almost all of our food is poisoned now.. They're putting all sorts of disgusting stuff in our food, and we have no idea what's really in anything.

Pepsi would like you to drink aborted fetal cells, as that's apparently a really good flavoring that they researched. Why? What else do these companies research to slip into our food undetected?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IutzoZtzsQ

Holy fuck I was going to make an infographic of all the things you shouldn't spend your money on, but this seems like too large of a task.

More effective to make a "should buy" list?

i also need my snap crackle pop

Yahoo
Github
Red Cross
Amnesty Int

NO MORE OREOS!

>>tfw I accidentally ate some last night
Kill yourself mouth breathing fatso.

>Axe
>Cif
>Knorr
>Hellmann's
>CloseUp
>Lux
Fuck I use all of those.

cook
start growing as much of your food as possible
buy local
buy used
repair stuff
make stuff
be more selective/not a consumer

They also support the Stasi which was given special authority in Germany not long ago to police the internet by mother Merkel.

>every other day.
>Should I be worried?

yes

t. 1+ per day master-race

everything that has the kosher tax

They were the former East German commie secret police.

Here's a link for you that I forgot anons.

Ben & Jerry’s Fights for Social Justice by Allying With A Stasi Agent
politicalhat.com/2016/10/29/ben-jerrys-fights-for-social-justice-by-allying-with-a-stasi-agent/

>Not eating totally superior Tilamook ice cream

everything with a U on it

Keep the info going

youtube.com/watch?v=3rM7Dfu7-Gk

would Ferrero be on this list?

Only use a male Rexona anti-perspirant lol..

Guess I'll have to sweat.

All bilderberg connected companies.
Bilderberg is anti-trump, they wanted Clinton and they will push Trump hard. We need to remove their power by refusing to purchase their satanic shit foods and devices.

We can do one company a week if people need time to build resistance. Knock one off the list at a time until we are all buying wholesome and ethical.

You can just not buy crap you dont need

Good luck not eating.

fuck off goldstein

thread theme song
youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ

(((Haim Saban)))
>Soros en miniature

If you guys don't know this name, you are WRONG! Definitely on the first page of the list for DOTR!

It was founded by two jews. That said, Bernie Markus openly campaigned for Trump. The other jew, Arthur Blank, was too busy raping the public for stadium money for his niggerball team to speak up but he's a typical zionist jew. But neither actually runs Home Depot anymore though both still have a good bit of their wealth tied up in the company.

Christ you are so fucking racist. I'm sure you don't talk like that around your black friends

>Racist
>Black friends
wut

The cuck paid $6.4m to her campaign.. RIP in peace
Also
>the people behind BDS plotted 9/11
Kek

What was the shitshow about corn flakes all about?

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS???

shitflakes told bart brite no advertising and he said she can't be serious so they want them to boycot and I signed the petition already at over 300k people not going want to eat the kellogs.

So far on my "good" companies list is:

Ford
Caterpillar
Exxon

Any household goods companies seem to be pretty much fucked in every aspect

Ford is Bilderberg

General mills
Campbells
Target
Allstate
Puma
Tylenol

Add New Balance to the good list

seeing who other companies are pulling ads away form Braitbait over their meltdown over Kelloggs soon its going to be just Trump shit