IT'S HAPPENING - ITALY IS COLLAPSING - EU BTFO - RENZI BTFO - GLOBALISTS BTFO - DEFAULT IS IMMINENT

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

>EU REFORM OF ITALIAN CONSTITUTION BTFO BY ITALIAN REFERENDUM
>KEKED RENZI RESIGNED
>EUROPEAN GLOBALISTS BTFO
>NEW ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD IN 2017, ANTI-EU COALITION IS LEADING BY LARGE MARGIN

>OUR ECONOMY IS COLLAPING
>OUR BANKS WILL COLLAPSE
>DEUTSCHE BANK BTFO
>EURO BTFO

>INTELLECTUALS REGISTERED IN 2016 THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF MEME MAGIC
>PEPE STOCK PRICE IS GOING TO THE MOON

PRAISE KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScA66BHwAiU
youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU
express.co.uk/news/politics/737986/Brexit-Euro-collapse-Italy-referendum-investor-prediction
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/567263/european-union-collapse-italy-referendum-joseph-stiglitz
ibtimes.co.uk/could-italys-referendum-spark-second-eurozone-crisis-1594205
cityindex.co.uk/market-analysis/market-news/40116202016/italy-referendum/
afr.com/opinion/columnists/worries-that-italian-banks-could-trigger-fresh-turmoil-in-financial-markets-20161128-gszku2
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like Mario saved the day again. Bowser eternally BTFO

MAKE ROME GREAT AGAIN.

Time to kick all the refugees to Austria and save money for the italian government.

No italian party want to get out from the EU

>he actually believes this

>Refuse to listen to the peoples concerns about the EU while demanding they hand over there money, military and democratic right
>"Why are the people turning against us? Lets call them far right and Nazis, that will stop them"

Like poetry.

explain

THIS IS OUR KILL LIST

LOOK AT THIS

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU, MUTTI

what is M5S, what are right wing parties

>That muslim trying to grope the white mermaid.

Oh Ben you card.

Even Emilia-romagna, a.k.a. the land of the gommies, voted against cuckoldry and globalism this time.

This is exactly how I reacted when the exit polls came out:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScA66BHwAiU

no this is not about the EU, nobody talked about the EU, nobody wants to leave the EU not even the "far right"

no this is not about the economy, it's a constitutional referendum; both sides said they were the right choice for the economy, there isn't an obvious answer

no this is not a boon for the "far right", in fact those who gain are Podemos-style populists, the M5S; the right is projected to be the weakest coalition in all scenarios, with the M5S being strongest and the center-left middle

very smart people argued for both sides of this vote, there wasn't some kind of obvious answer

No italian party says wanna get out of eu neither M5S "Grillo party". Only Northern League that represent 14% and M5S 30% want to have a referendum about EU

the fire rises

*EURO
sorry

M5S and LN do

Hardcore commies were against Renzie, that's what truly fucked him sideways

You wanted us so bad in the union didnt you
Good now we will sit side by side watching as everyone is going away until there are only the two of us left

cool

Praise Kek ITA bro. SPQRvult

Thank god, at least that fucker is out of the wat now!

>browsing a political board
>not knowing about economic impact of big decisions such as a consitutional referendum and the resignment of a president
>not knowing how internal politics of a country affect the entire european union
>not knowing that if italy (and its banks) collapse the entire EU is going to collapse
>not knowing how bad the situation of deutsche bank is

kys newfag

Italy is kill

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU

FICKE FICKE!

No, M5S said that they changed idea and they want to do a referendum about Euro currency and reform EU from inside, Lega Nord want a differend kind of EU, just free market agreement and limited free travel of people

What is wrong with globalism?

Ready the horses, fire up the tanks and LAV'S, release the hounds!

We are coming for you, Merkel and all the other globalists. Better hide while you still can.

>looks like austria

>44

slow claps steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

EДHO ШИБAHO ЛИCTO

abibadiboobadi ayyy

Terroni delivered!

>ficke ficke

Wew laddies.

hollande is gone

Italians are officially and unquestionably white.

Italy needs to get rid of all those stinking globalists, right now all stinks up to high heavens. Only then any kind of law can be respected. Next step demolishment of foreigner settlements and shipment of cages full of globalists to Syria/Libya to pay the credit. World is ripe and advanced enough for everything to be organized and known fully. The law tanglements have no place in modern society and can only benefit the elites. If one doesn't even know what one votes for, then one needs to remove the upper layer.

r u ok bortugal???

spaghetti's beat the fuck out

>tyrol green af

aren't they all Germans? Figures they'd be cucks

god bless you italy

you've restored our faith in you

new SPQR when?

Holland resigned recently.
Angela Merkel is Right-Wing as fuck with her Liberal conservatism and Christian democracy so why Sup Forums hates her?

Yes, this is great news.

Austria is a slight disappointment, but it was largely a symbolic issue, not one to have as much effect on the EU as this does. And we'll win Austria eventually.

But so much love and respect to Italy. Yet another victory for anti-globalism and a fuck you to the EU, may it fall soon.

north Italy is more cucked/progressive beta faggots, south is more conservative.

The most corrupted regions, voted in a landslinde against a reduction of the local powers. STRANGE.

fuck off Renzi

AHJHHHHHHHH
WHAT ISA GOING ON LUIGI?

It doesn't matter how politically right wing you are if you're center or left on the great question - immigration. The only domestic issue capable of permanently damaging, shifting, or destroying a nation.

It's great because we may not have gained a nationalist leader in Hofer (yet),

but we have rid ourselves of a globalist, pro-EU one with Renzi's resignation.

Shadiley was italian. Probably a sign that Italy will be the first major domino to fall that will crash the EU

What? not yet though?
did i miss something?

>so why Sup Forums hates her?
why do you think?

they expected one of us in the wreckage, brother.

RIP austria.
a small "setback", so that the normies don't notice kek's devine support for our cause

LA MIA LIBERTÁ

>Angela Merkel is Right-Wing as fuck with her Liberal conservatism and Christian democracy
right, and the democraic republic of north korea is very democratic, right?

saying no to immigration is on the left you dumbass,

kek is pleased

got a link for this senpai?

I'm playing Shadilay on full volume here.

CHECKED

>Austria

FUUUUUUUU !!!

I have €55.000 in savings for a house in the future.

Am i going to loose my money ?????

buy gold

BUYGOLDBUYGOLDBUYGOLDBUYGOLDBUYGOLD

express.co.uk/news/politics/737986/Brexit-Euro-collapse-Italy-referendum-investor-prediction
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/567263/european-union-collapse-italy-referendum-joseph-stiglitz
ibtimes.co.uk/could-italys-referendum-spark-second-eurozone-crisis-1594205
cityindex.co.uk/market-analysis/market-news/40116202016/italy-referendum/
afr.com/opinion/columnists/worries-that-italian-banks-could-trigger-fresh-turmoil-in-financial-markets-20161128-gszku2

Austria isn't gone forever, they'll just have to experience more of the fruits of immigration before they come around.

We're going to have to figure out ways to accelerate the redpilling of the Germanic, Nordic and Alpine areas. I think one of the biggest issues is getting the statistics of migrant rapes, gangs, and violence to the public, since the local governments censor this. Breitbart opening in Germany next year will help with this.

Another thing is we need to get people from those countries to become immune to accusations of "racism". We're going to have to de-taboo racism, and make political progressiveness unpopular. Part of this is helping make the migrants appear so bad that people won't CARE that they feel racist towards them now.

Here is your (Poo) Muhammad

thanks, have a rare pepe for ur effort

KEK Has Spoken

he's as good as gone. Merkel on deck next year.

yipee kai yay

Witnessed

Top kek
o
p

k
e
k

Checked

>IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

When I see this, I know nothing is happening.

checkem for EU will collapse in 2017

Why cant Indians ever write something intelligent on this site?
You poo's are like mindless robots with no social skills or capabilities to offer anything other than meaningless babble.
You guys are like that kid who never had friends, so he never knew how to be a social human being and how to talk with other people, except its all of you.

but it happened

He isn't running again, not seeking nomination

>autistic screeching by muhammad

GLORY BE UNTO KEK

>g-guys, i called this guy muhammad
>can i be one of the cool guys now

YES. CRASH IT WITH NO SURVIVORS! THE ROMAN EMPIRE MAKES EUROPE GREAT AGAIN!

Based plumber

Who's the slave now? White people BTFO

>he thinks people come on pol to be considered cool
Please kys you pig rapist.

Go watch your PM ride BBC

this gives me some hope, thanks user

Don't worry Italy is free from the EU and has a new ally: The King.

Wow I just unsubscribed from Sup Forums

Coming down this year, not gonna see the new year.

>mfw our replacement was this haggered old witch

>Resigned because BTFO by brexit
>BTFO and legacy crushed by Trump
>About to get BTFO by her own people
>BTFO so hard by ISIS he wont be seeking reelection

Behold KEK's true power: 『BITE THE DUST』

>pig rapists
>indians fuck and rip open pigs

shut up pahjeet

Fucking pathetic shill get the fuck out of here

Thanks for affirming OP's position

Invested a bunch of money in JNUG waiting for this. Monday should be a good day for me.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

When will you vote for the rightful heiress of Italy?

YOU FORGOT THE WORLD ECONOMY SPAGHETTI AHHHHHHHHHHH THIS YEAR IS A FUCKING WILD RIDE NEVER FORGET GOPHER user NEVER FORGET