EVERYONE IS EQUAL! ASIANS ARE LIKE WHITE PEOPLE!

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hell-south-korean-dog-meat-9392807

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3134200/Heart-breaking-image-puppy-unaware-skinned-alive-cooked-China-s-annual-dog-meat-festival.html
liveleak.com/view?i=3aa_1454187603
youtube.com/watch?v=pJqhPI0Anso
ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=17028&LangID=E
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/07/18/national/social-issues/top-court-rules-non-japanese-residents-ineligible-welfare-benefits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking gooks... disgusting fucking insect korean gooks

Yes, both eat meat. So?

>this is significantly different from chicken farms

anybody who eats dogs is a soulless monster

>Using an intelligent carnivore(mostly) for live stock.

Are they stupid? You could get many times more meat with the same amount of resources by raising chicken. I could see a poor person picking up the occasional stray, but deliberately using dogs as livestock?

>being this much of a monkey to not understand the difference

Pigs are more intelligent than dogs

I honestly don't care if they eat dog.

but do they taste better? like who would win in a blind taste test?

dont care about koreans eating dogs

1. We eat pigs, which are smarter than dogs
2. By criticizing Koreans for eating dogs, are you saying vegetarians are correct? If not, where's the line to be drawn as to what animals are okay to eat?

here is a good starting point. also dogs are breed for companionship not eating.

>Suggesting there is a significant difference in instances of animal cruelty

>caged starved and frightened dogs await death
>starved
Why would you starve dogs you were raising for meat?

This article reeks of "Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?" bullshit.

They don't taste the same at all. Dog meat is more akin to beef.

You should try if you come over. I for one fancy it.

Americans eat bear, alligator, shit anything that moves, I don't know what they're trying to say.

you can eat any animal you want i mean yeah they eating dogs its fucking horrible in our eyes but its kinda stupid anyhow how we treat some animals as pet and others as food anyhow
the problem comes when they make them suffer before dying like this

you wouldnt shot a deer and peel his skin while he is alive you finish it first

cows are just as intelligent as dogs on average

Pigs are eons more intelligent than dogs. And they can be companions. If you think eating pork is fine, then you have no argument against eating dog.
>starved
>meat animal
Riiight.

Of course from plastic surgery to dog eating. Koreans are degenerates. All of them.

>pigs are mans best friend
Said no one ever. You have fun taking that pig out hunting with your .22

Look, I don't care care that they eat dog, but they need to be killed as humanely as possible. Not beaten to death.

Equality is a social construct.

Lol we owe nothing to other species. They were put on this earth for us to play with. We could extinct any other charismatic megafauna in the space of years.

>t. Chang

Difference between eating something evolved to be loyal and trust / protect us and something bred to produce meat and be stupid and docile.

Pigs excell at truffle hunting.

>Dogs helped human get to where we are.
>Chickens helped us by feeding both us and the dog

Fuck your chickens.

But the accusation was of cruelty, not of having an unhealthy diet. At least that's what I was trying to get at with the "vegetarian" reference. We virtue signal about Koreans eating dogs, then we turn around and make fun of vegetarians for trying to apply that virtue to cows, chickens, and pigs.

Good. Now extend the feeling you have for someone eating dogs to other animals

more here

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3134200/Heart-breaking-image-puppy-unaware-skinned-alive-cooked-China-s-annual-dog-meat-festival.html

anyone who eats dog meat isn't human.

easy way to separate monster and human to make your self feel better when you are contributing to the suffering of third world country

hurr durr

liveleak.com/view?i=3aa_1454187603

Watch this video...

well we should definitely heed the veggies call for more sanitary and cruelty free ways of raising livestock. it makes for healthier meat. who wants to eat a cow thats been raised covered in shit? its just unhealthy. pumping chickens full of chemicals may make them juicy but its not healthy for them or us.

Are non-dog meat farms better? Genuine question.

I really don't care. I'm not a vegitarian. Have no plans of changing that. My hands aren't exactly clean.
We've bred all animals to be bent to our will, yet still eat them. To somehow get on a pedestal and care about one specific one being eaten would be hypocritical.

Come back to me when they're eating humans.

so? is that worse than black gang rape, mexican boxcutter skinning, human trafficking?

Horror happen around you everyday and you think it animal suffering is somehow more demonic than those crimes?

Ye seems very taboo to me, that doesn't even look the slightest bit appealing. ARe those people soul-less, i wouldn't want to pick out a dog hanging by a hook in open air with blood and brains scattered near-by

Anyone with a brain knows they must lack empathy

>i wouldn't want to pick out a dog hanging by a hook in open air with blood and brains scattered near-by
As opposed to a cow?

Dogs > Chickens

I bet you think Human = Roach too. Stupid fucking idiot. Kill yourself.

Do you even know what a fucking truffle is you silly bastard?

>venison
>clean
kek, is this some kind of kike bullshit autistic cleanliness, like guys that lost a testicle are unclean shit?

Venison is full of parasites and diseases.

>unclean
>pigs

Leave it to a chink to not know basic facts.

>It's also asians

youtube.com/watch?v=pJqhPI0Anso

>treating dogs like how we treat cows and pigs
animals are animals, I bet dog tastes delicious

there is white people and there is white trash
there is black people and there is niggers
there is asian people and there is gooks

pigs are smarter than dogs. I'm white and I eat pork and nobody gives me shit for it. seems a bit hypocritical unless you don't eat pork, OP

Am gook. Plus kill us all. We are a failure of a nation and a joke. Kim Jong Un + Witch's Puppet as president. We shouldn't even exist as a country. I'd rather we be killed off and assimilated with chinks or enslaved by japs than have the right to continue to exist.

t. gook user

You sound like one of those degenerate faggots that get off on being bullied.

This is why nips are the best

Good.

Self-hate is a decease. By killing yourself you will do the world a favour and reducingsaid decease from the world.

and then there is brits

The Nips are next.

After the west is done bullying South Korea during (((Olympics))), it's Japan's turn.

>implying white trash are as bad as niggers

Westerners, the bullies of the global playground.

It's disgusting, but we do the same exact shit to different animals in the West. Go look up videos of animal abuse on Beef / Chicken farms and show me how its any different than this.

Look up videos of pigs that are forced into cages their entire lives, unable to move but an inch. How is this perfectly acceptable? Animals that don't even get to walk around, experience sunlight or rain.

The entire animal food industry is fucked in general. Used to be animals were raised on farms, out in the open on the land, and when they were of adult age they were slaughtered. Now animals spend their entire lives confined in cramped cages, covered in their own feces torturing them for years.

The entire industry is deplorable, both in Asia and the west, especially since we don't NEED to eat things like Beef or pork, it's a fucking luxury we can survive without.

Lol, South Korea is great, I don't care if they kill doggos.
Doggos are less related to us than niggers and mudslimes, in case you didn't know.

We are already trying to pressure Japan into submission and making them conform.
ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=17028&LangID=E
>Banning the sale of video games or cartoons involving sexual violence against women; employment equality, illegal dismissal of women due to pregnancy and childbirth; sexual harassment in the workplace;

And newspaper in OP is trying to do the exact same thing to South Korea.
It's going to be much worse and more intensive political pressure when Olympics comes. I'm a little bit worried myself since they occasionally seem to be very spineless.

Oh.

Jack London, the author and war correspondent, wrote short stories and in Colliers Magazine in the early 20th century through short stories called for the genocide of the entire Asian region of the world through Biological warfare and having Asia repopulated with Caucasians. He called this the "Yellow Peril" and thought genociding asians from earth would benefit humanity before the Chinese can overrun the world with their numbers.

At one point I thought that was monstrous, but now I understand why he wrote that after he visited Asia and came to that conclusion.

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

fuck you

But Asia is the last bastion of civilization after the jews are done destroying Europe and north America.

The west will have nothing but niggers, latinos, and muslims, while Asia will become the center of the world with all the science and technological breakthroughs.

Irrelevant. It's an ongoing attempt, if you think they have given up trying to destroy Japan, think again.

>Irrelevant

Nope, got told to do something, responded with a well-written, "No, fuck you."

Told the UN to fuck off when they said to take refugees from Syria too. Japan has a good record of telling SJW finger-waggers where they can stick said finger.

There are already mosques in Japan.
They already have the youth of Japan brainwashed with western nonsense.

You won't feel so smug in the future.

"Oh no, they don't outright ban a religion in violation of the Constitution! We're doomed!"

t. Gook

Banning religions that violates your constitution would be the best thing you could ever do.

moar

They'd have to re-write that entire clause, and it was part of the """"American""""" forced post-war constitution. Punishing people for thought crimes was pretty common before and during the war, that's why it exists.

They couldn't even ban Aum/Aleph after the sarin attacks for that reason, and that's why they're heavily monitored to this day.

Worry about your own country first.

>youth of Japan
the beautiful thing about declining birth rates that isn't replaced by invaders
they will have zero electoral clout
forever

Heh. Nigger.

You do know that birth rates are declining world wide across the board in demographics right

There is no race that is birthing more, the baby boom is simply over and the world is going back to pre World War II era rates, leveling out the population.

FUCKING GOOKS CAN'T EVEN MAKE PHONES RIGHT

>Punishing people for thought crimes
Islam does exactly that kind of thought policing. It's part of the ruleset to kill anyone to leaves their religion.

That cancer should be banned from the planet itself.

>Worry about your own country first.
You're telling me that because I attack your precious cult. But what about half this tread attacking South Koreans?

while japan's is normal for developed countries
yours and europe's aren't, due to a high number of young people (mostly from another country altogether)
if you lose the youth vote in japan, nothing really changes (the 50-80 year olds make up like half the population)
if you lose the youth vote in us/ eu, it matters (trump lost the popular vote for example) and you better make it up somewhere

i'd eat a dog.
what if they taste good?

Leave Korea alone and let them eat their traditional foods, you pussy SJWs.

That didn't really respond to my point. You're paranoid about minorities taking over, when really your understanding of race is science fiction, and you just buy what Sup Forums sells you in terms of statistics and ideals.

This place has gotten pathetic since last time I was here. So many nationalists who either never grew up or only became nationalist this election cycle. Don't even respect other Asian nationalists.

Stop buying into Trump helping you, nobody will.

Grow up.

Can't crack down on the religion, but if they violate laws as part of it, they're BTFO. Japan's not stupid, do a bit of research.

>precious cult

Yes, I'm clearly Muslim, they're very welcome here. Figure out how a sandwich works before criticising others, you Viking nigger.

>talking about age distributions
>goes into race
okay, bro
the single most decisive factor for elections these decades is age
>Stop buying into Trump helping you
I cannot even imagine how he can, even if he wanted to

>but if they violate laws as part of it, they're BTFO
This is what you believe, but you're clearly underestimating a cancer which can only spread more and more from here on out.

A lot of countries thought they could control the islamic cancer, but every one of them has failed.

>Doesn't bother doing a few Google searches as they'll show how ill-informed he is.

There's about 100,000 Muslims in Japan, and it's declining. Seeing as soy, mirin, pork etc. are in pretty much 90% of the food, it's basically impossible for them to eat here.

Also, Japan despises long-term foreigners who don't assimilate. Some Muslim await deportation was fed ham/pork and it took them 3 weeks to issue a boilerplate apology since no one really cares.

You're telling me Japan is one of the cancers that exports islam?

But that's even worse than my initial criticism.

>Muslims come here
>To difficult to stay since no one will bend over backwards for them
>Leave

That's export to you? I'm not giving you anymore (Yous) until you pull your head out of your ass a bit, name with 17 consonants in a row-san.

>>That's export to you?
It clearly is, when you're a nest for the cancer and there's already 100 000 of them, and you export the cancer to other countries.

>People returning to their own country is export or an increase in numbers.

>arguing with USA soldier based in Nippon
>shit on Japan regarding any kind of migration
>Denmark

Did you just escape Sup Forums? How did you end up in this stupid position arguing against obvious things?

Do you think they willingly return to islamic hellholes?
They are clearly on mission to other western countries where they can have welfare benefits.

So hypocritical. If you eat any kind of animal meat, you should just shut your hole now.

Not a soldier or teacher, average office worker.

>Japan gives welfare to anyone, let alone foreigners

japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/07/18/national/social-issues/top-court-rules-non-japanese-residents-ineligible-welfare-benefits/

China is already too powerful so they can't have you and god forbid the mentality the Japs would adopt with ownership of Korea again. So Korea needs to exist for now.

>>>Japan gives welfare
That's not what I said. Clearly they're in Japan with the intension of eventually swarming it with their religion.
But given the choice when they are being exported, they would clearly choose some other western country.

There's no reason to spread islam to already islamic countries, that's why you don't see syrian "refgees" go to Saudi arabia.
There is always that little mission to alter non-islamic countries first.

>The absolute fucking state of nu-Sup Forums
You're all a bunch of fucking hippies. Giving every farm animal 80 acres of land to frolic in isn't practical financially. Humans are prioritizing humans' concerns and there is nothing wrong with that. It's what god intended. Have you fucks never heard of natural selection? Homo sapiens are the dominant animal species of this Earth and have every right to do whatever they please to other species for their prosperity. These dogs also have that right, but they are too genetically inferior to exercise it. It isn't that happy, it isn't idealistic, but it's the fucking truth. I could not give less of a fuck about those sad puppy dog eyes. AWWWWWWW LITTLE DOGGO DONT LIKE MEAN HUMANS :(. That's how the world is you faggots. I'd gouge that pupper's fucking eyes with chopsticks for a 5 dollar bill.

Maybe then it would stop crying like a bitch.