WW2

Watching a WW2 documentary right now and it actually made me cry thinking that on Sup Forums you sick fucks actually support what Hitler did. I wonder why do you people have such hate in your hearts? These are human beings, and that you can support such hate and suffering makes me sick. I hope you are all just LARPing here, because if you're not careful, the hate will eat your heart away and you will not ever learn the best thing that life has to offer: To love and be loved in return.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fXQwc_Wz1c
germanvictims.com/2014/09/24/mass-rape-of-german-women-girls/
justice4germans.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1BvRvNZo5Gk
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jews
>human beings
HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA RETARD
>also thinking Holohoax is real
It's not hatred. It's just that we love humanity and want to destroy the obstacles in the path of our civilizations' greatness

>implying the holohoax actually happened

Damn you're stupid

herpa derp derp what are pictures

beging dump of truth

Do you know the sources of the pictures you're thinking of? The vast majority of them came from the soviets trying to cover up their own massacres.

Plus really? Gas chambers made out of bricks with Windows? Idiots would gas the whole camp.
I forget how cucked half chan is sometimes

>6 million jews didnt die in WW2
>Trump is worth over 10 billion dollars
Fucking kill yourselves you hateful degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fXQwc_Wz1c
germanvictims.com/2014/09/24/mass-rape-of-german-women-girls/
justice4germans.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1BvRvNZo5Gk

Then go back to retard-chan and LARP about how you're going to make America white again you stupid fuck.

Meanwhile America is going to come together and allow love to win. Common sense will prevail as well, but your 14/88 degenerate hate will not.

stop being a cuck

Hope you enjoyed your propaganda film OP.

>Hitler killed the jews!
>Hitler didn't kill the jews!

Are you guys literally retarded?? How do you not just die instantly with that amount of hate and cognitive dissonance in your hearts? Oh thats right, you guys are just cucks hahahahahahhahahahhahaha.

ahh a muh poor kikes thread.

fuck those brown Semitic desert rats.

>Love is degenerate
>1488 isn't
Literally a retarded cucked human being. Sorry for your loss.

Oh how quickly you forget your own history you stupid potato nigger

>thinks i said he killed them
>i post factual evidence of the holocaust being impossible
>gets proven wrong in a minuete about how it is impossible
>calls us cucks

>"everyone in here is full of hate"
>you stupid potato nigger

youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4

Jews did die during ww2. But they died in forced labor camps, which just about every participant in the war had, not OMG le ebil Nazi death camps. Russia by far had the worst labor camps. Maybe do a little research rather than watching your documentaries.

>provides no evidence
>calls people cucks and niggers while spewing love will win
seriously go back to plebbit, you are making posts worse than the leafs

Why do (((they))) have such hate for whites and Christians?
Also pic very related to you.

My grandfathers both fought in WWII and family from the Civil War, I support America in WWII and I voted Trump. You got a problem with that? My family are more honorable than x20 you people out there they wanted great things for this nation and I agree with them.

This thread was sponsored by the Israel Holocaust Memorial Center, where you can buy human-fat soap, human-fat lampshade and human-fat powered spacecraft.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU

Hahah you sound like a bitch

>Jews are human
>the Holocaust happened

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

Love this OP.
Either faggot or master baiter. Funny whichever