TICK TOCK DRUMPFCÛCKS

TICK TOCK DRUMPFCÛCKS

Do you really think you have a chance?

I hope she brought serious evidence of statewide voter fraud and not her usual memes

courts don't care about your kickstarter campaign

I already gave all of my cash to bernie.

S H E C O N C E D E D

Hillary only got ONE fucking vote back from the Wisconsin recount.

There's no fucking way, just give it up son.

>implying the federal courts will find her arguments compelling and mandate a recount on unfounded allegations
Kek. The desperation is palpable.

What's her fucking problem?

>Pushing her scam to higher levels

Keep up the donations goyim!

A recount in PA or MI doesn't even matter, if Wisconsin gets its votes in on-time. Trump will still have his 270, come the deadline.

This is the adult version of stomping your feet, yelling, and breaking your shit.

I love that all these shills are doubling down on their wasted money. NO REFUNDS!

When is the deadline for Trump to become President? I'm so sick of hearing about these left wing idiots trying to cheat their way in.

>Mah 5 million for one vote meme

I got an insider source that tells me that Stein is no longer in control of the recount. As most of you already know, the greedy kike originally started this as a scam to raise funds for the Green Party from butthurt Dems. Now, HRC and the Dems did not like this one bit since Stein is basically poaching their constituents so they had their people investigate under the pretext of "joining" the recount bandwagon. They easily found the truth and are now forcing Stein to play out the recount legit and making sure that she uses up all the ill-gotten funds she raised solely for recount-related activities. Rumor has it that the $1million bond issued by the Pennsylvania judge was planted by the Dems to make sure the shill doesn't see a cent of it. We know that HRC is ruthless against her enemies and Stein just made the list. Expect some Green Party people to experience "unfortunate accidents" or go missing over the next few weeks.

Federal judge is going to kick it out, tell her its a state issue, not a federal one

Can she make it anymore obvious that she's working as a proxy for Hillary?

Literally the only person that has anything to gain from doing this is Hillary Clinton. Jill Stein will forever be an irrelevant third-party candidate.

They just want people to question the presidency to legitimize the election.

Trump is only president if the Americans public recognizes him as president.

no

>The Wisconsin recount actually raised Trump's numbers

LOL

Pretty much this.

And when this is over we need to come at Hillary hard. Gloves off.

Heh

Didn't she drop the recount bid due to cost and unlikely victory?

Hillary gained ONE vote after the WI recount at the cost of over $1mn to do.

Kek. Keep throwing your toys out of the pram.

Same shit happening with Brexit. Supreme Court hearing tomorrow regarding the High Courts block of the government enacting Article 50 without Parliament approval. If they say its fine. It means Brexit requires a parliament vote ad is literally the government vs the people(never happened before). if they overturn it then Article 50 can happen before end of March 2017 as planned.

This is my personal best hope:
>Supreme Court overturns it tomorrow.
>Christmas Day comes
>Queens speech
>We're all tucking into our Christmas dinner
>Emergency National address comes on afterwards
>PM May wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and then drops the bombshell that as of Christmas Day 2016. Article 50 has been sent to the EU Parliament officially beginning the withdrawal from the EU.
>3 months ahead of schedule.
>mfw

Nope, she's going to fight in Federal court she's stating that there's an issue with 73,000 votes. Soros funded proxy kike.

>Less than 41 seconds of coverage on MSM pre election
>Over 120mins and counting so far.
>Funded near instantly with that famous number "6 million"

Definitely an establishment funded zionist kike.

Electoral college votes on December 19
Trump gets inaugurated on January 20

Why does this bitch care so much about an election that wasn't even hers?

Do you see Hillary doing jack shit?

If only she cared this much during the primaries

hasnt every recount she done ended up getting MORE votes for trump?