The most "democrat" area (cambridge, boston) in the ENTIRE US is also the smartest area in the ENTIRE US

The most "democrat" area (cambridge, boston) in the ENTIRE US is also the smartest area in the ENTIRE US

REALLY makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also the most cucks per capita

k

Harvard isn't an Ivy League School anymore, same as MIT. They lost their prestige many years ago and any retard can get into those schools. You can do just as much getting into any state school nowadays and it'll cost you half as much

Maybe Harvard isnt the Intellectual paradise we imagined after all.

this just look up the donkey show at A.R.T.

And you still lost.

All that fancy book-learnin did not give you the power to control a nation.

Evolution favors the adaptable, the victor.

Really makes you think huh?

I literally live in Cambridge, Boston and trust me when I say this place really isn't as liberal as most people think. They do tend to be fairly left leaning but they are also very quick to shut out any extremely left leaning ideologies. They are more centrist than anything and you will find this to be true even with our republican politicians. Massachusetts is generally a moderate place and a lot of our seemingly liberal regulations are just a result of antiquated religious rulings.

And yes, I know every college campus (including the ones here) have their fair share of liberal shitbags but this place really isn't as left leaning as you would think.

Cambridge, Massachusetts - not cambridge, boston

>all that salt
It's okay user, I didn't get into Harvard either.

You would think the smartest people would know Correlation=/= Causation

yea, the smart rich elite know exactly what they need to do to dominate all the rest of us. do you really think you're smart? are you part of the 1%? just face facts and vote for the party that represents the interests of the common man, the GOP.

First, best.

>implying all people who attend a college live basically within the college

Oh yes, I know now. People from outside these colleges specifically come to Cambridge, vote then leave. Makes a lot of sense.

Dumb Drumpfster

There's more HS dropouts then valedictorians, it's as simple as that.

>went to college
>smart

HAHAHAHAHAH

Wow it's like they know who butters their bread.

It must really hurt to know you lost CTR.

>"I could fuck my girlfriend, but my professor taught me to save my calories and let Tryone do it for me. My future son will have superior genes. Huzzah!"

And your evidence HS dropouts are smart is what?

Fucking Drumpfsters

>implying that everyone in this county attends Harvard

didn't bernie get like 48% in mass? Seems pretty liberal-left leaning to me

No one cares CTR just accept the fact that Hillary lost already, it's for the better

This

They do well out of the status quo as all liberals do, and more than likely even if there are niggers chinks etc living near them they are the most well educated and civilised of their race.

Most liberal areas I know are usually the ones with the fewest nigs and lowlife

>MIT aka Massachusetts Institute of Transwomynkinstudies voted for Hillary

wow, shocker.

I think that speaks more to the Hive Mind so prevalent on campuses.

Remember, most harvard fags haven't been outside in their whole lives.

You realize that a 19 year old freshman at Harvard, MIT, and BC isn't any smarter than your typical college grad that is now 30 or 35 year old, who perhaps has a professional degree or certification as well, and is now holding a steady job and starting a family?

The average Hillary voter makes tens of thousands of dollars less than Trump voters. Must hurt huh?

wow a municipality almost purely devoted to Harvard and MIT voted heavily democrat, its over

He did but its because Massachusetts outside Boston is very post industrial, Trump got very close to flipping all the central counties but they turned the cores of the old industrial cities into college towns so it didn't work out that way

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

Hmm, wonder why Harvard would be Democrats....

HMM

m8, cambridge is full of immigrants. It's worse than london.

how will op recover?????!?!?!?!

it literally still is an ivy league school. Do you even know what the ivy league is? MIT was never in the ivy league

fucking retard

Yes, we know that universities practice indoctrination.
I'm a drop out for that reason.
I have zero interest in returning.
It's really not worth it to me.

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Dentists and doctors with high income specialties (most surgery) are more Republicans. Makes you REALLY think

Jew culture professors equal trickle down economics...

Smart people are better at rationalizing away flaws in their own worldviews.

>Children and beneficiaries of the entrenched elite vote for the entrenched elite

Wow, really makes me think.

Ive been too Boston. You think those kids are smart? Let me redpill you on Harvard kids for example, a lot of them are coked out super wealthy yuppies who's parents bribe the professors to advance their grades.

>b-but ivy league reputation

I've lived in this state all my life. Don't be a fucking naïve retard.

wtf i hate higher education now

This

Forced diversity. Friend of mine who's mom worked there told us about they'd let in niggers with GPA's like 1.6 just because they were niggers. Then they breeze them through school and they graduate with """top marks""".

It's manufactured bullshit to give a false narrative. Boston's a nice city but that's about it. It's all just a façade and when you take a moment to really look at it you realize just how ugly it all is.

why is CTR still here?

>being this salty that you were rejected

It's okay user, you can work a nice 50k a year wagecuck job with your shit state school degree.

Implying Sup Forumstards could have made it into top notch universities. You can shitpost about them though - consolation prize?

Prestigious schools in this country exist to groom the elite and cementing the existing structure of American society.

Very few institutions are as despicable, and none are as despicable as Harvard.

medfag here, was thinking of going to Boston for a doctorate, is it become shitty?

Universities are not a byword for intelligence anymore, they are factories for communist-indoctrinated pawns.

>he mentioned prestige not actual Ivy League status
You must be one of the smart ones in MA

People from Harvard generally don't get good careers because of superior education. I mean, you know this right? You're not a child and you understand reality, right?

lurk more

What's the point? I graduated from a medium-tier university and have the job I wanted. Now I'm just doing this until the race war starts.

>REALLY makes you think

they were also the heart of the slave trade

fuck no it's full of frat retards and Indians

>leaf

>Massachusetts is generally a moderate place

Maura Healey

DEY NEED MO GRANT MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

I wonder what the vote ratio was at Caltech (actual smartest area in the US)

>implying blue collar New Englander isnt pure Aryan master race
I guarantee that at least half the Dem votes in all of New England are because of union-party lines and party loyalty of the Dem's being the working class party

>Prestigious schools in this country exist to groom the elite

actually these colleges were founded by slave traders who had extra cash around and wanted to be remembered in a positive light

He said "harvard isn't an ivy league school anymore" which is objectively false. The ivy league isn't some catch-all for prestigious universities. If he said "Harvard and the ivy leagues no longer carry the same prestige" then I wouldn't have said anything, but instead he made an incorrect statement and based a bunch of other retarded statements based on his first one, so I called him out on being a retard

FARE WELL, FISHY

dammit they stole that cannon, give it back!

I live in Cambridge in the thing is it was so gentrified. these people are the liberal Elite ,we're talking about rich entitled liberal college kids. the ones that voted for Trump are the kids that had to work to get there the young Republicans Club is at MIT is almost completely made up of people from the lower classes that use their talents to get in.