What do you guys think of the following alt-lite figures?

What do you guys think of the following alt-lite figures?

> Gavin McInnes
> MILO
> Lauren Southern.
> Paul Joseph Watson.
> Mike Cernovich.

Are these people legit, or are they liberal plants?

Do they fight for the white race, or against it?

Are there any of them you'd like to put your dick in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
youtube.com/watch?v=J9nM5752gdg
youtube.com/watch?v=_YBmkGEa5-I
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being gay / liking kids and cannibalism is purely a result of constant worship of worldly things.

Worship Jesus and repent.

>> Gavin McInnes
dude shoving shit up my ass lmao
>> MILO
dude shoving dick up my ass lmao
>> Lauren Southern.
muh 6 gorzillion
>> Paul Joseph Watson.
muh super male vitality
>> Mike Cernovich.
literally who

>Gavin McInnes too pseudo-manly, overly compensating for me, so I don't have enough experience watching him.
>Milo very smart in my opinion, although you have to remember he is a troll above all else, but i do think he has some fantastic points
>sexy as fuck, i respect her
>paul joseph watson a younger, more credible Alex Jones. a little stupid sometimes but is somewhat credible
>Mike Cernovich idk

I have sexual fantasies about milo every day
At this point I don't even care what he says I just want him to ungay and fuck me

Hate them all you want but they've redpilled way more normies than 1488ers ever will

>Gavin McInnes

Contrarian hipster. Pretty normie. Clearly states he is not some sort of Alt-Right whateverer, just a dude who doesn't like insane leftists.

>Milo

Attention craving fag whore. Blows feminists out though, so he's alright.

>Lauren Southern

qt 3.14

>Paul Joseph Watson

Utter cuck.

>Mike Cernovich

Con artist + Dat Voice

They are neither legit or liberal plants.

They mostly seem to be fight for mainstream conservatism. The goal posts are just so far apart now anything right of Mao or Pol Pot is seen as "FAR RIGHT"

Lauren Southern, obviously.

> Gavin McInnes

Overcompensating, 'try hard,' cringey. Seems cool when he's not trying way too hard to be edgy and funny, but that's rare. Seems like he'd be alpha in real life but is too insecure in front of the camera.

> MILO

Narcissistic, obviously very insecure. He's a better showman than Gavin though, and the value of the overall package outweighs the cringiness of certain moments.

> Lauren Southern.

I have this theory about Lauren. I think she's actually a huge nerd, and the whole "hot gun totin' conservative blonde" shtick is nothing more than a costume. If she were to actually hang out with people like Tomi Lahren and Sean Hannity, she would become a victim of bullying very quickly.

> Paul Joseph Watson.

He has more of a poker face than any of the others. I can't say much more than he has an obvious 'Brit obsessed with culturally colonizing America' complex.

> Mike Cernovich.

Liar. Insinuates he has successfully practiced law when he really got his money in a divorce settlement. Is a faygit.

>Gavin McInnes
Contrarian shock-jock
>MILO
Most charismatic and intelligent
>Lauren Southern.
Pretty OK, serves a purpose. Her vid about tradition was good
>Paul Joseph Watson.
Don't care
>Mike Cernovich.
Tryhard

>Gavin McInnes

Worthless nigger-loving pozzcuckold youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA

>MILO

Nigger-loving fag, but of all the alt-lite folks he's the best at triggering SJWs and surprisingly redpilled about the JQ.

>Lauren Southern.

She gets some respect for going into ANTIFA mobs and triggering them.

>Paul Joseph Watson.

A phony, a fraud: youtube.com/watch?v=J9nM5752gdg

>Mike Cernovich.

Used to respect him and his hardcore free speech advocacy but after lying so much about Spencer not anymore.

Milo and lgbt did more to elect trump than the entire alt-right combined. No Orlando = no trump.

In fairness while their civic nationalist off-brand anti-(((globalism))) is pretty gay and basically will get no one anywhere, I started to come around to my current way of thinking through watching them and even Dave Rubin

How did he lie about Spencer? I saw that he did a Periscope recently where he retracted the statement about Spencer being controlled opposition.

Kinda following the whole thing, he went to the mat when Spencer got banned.

MUH CIVIC DUTY

MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

liberal cucks with civic nationalism

Entire video debunking Cerno's claims: youtube.com/watch?v=_YBmkGEa5-I

lol, if he threw Spencer under the bus for a roman salute HE DIDN'T EVEN DO I can't wait to see how hard he will clutch his pearls when he finds out the REAL opinions of weev, Pax, Ricky Vaughn and Chuck Johnson.

chekd and kekd
but watch THIS

>Implying
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ

Aren't all three of those folks in his film? It'd be really ignorant for him to not know their real views and give them film time.

I'll give the thing a watch, but I don't think he ever claimed to be pro-WN or anything. Nonetheless, the sooner this is all behind us, the better.

Why do they become more naked the more gay they get?

whats the alt right?

Cannot stand any of them. They're all normie faggots who think they're being edgy.

I mean, I guess it's good that they're a voice of descent in the media, but I don't feel represented by them

I keep seeing people say Cernovich is a con artist. What con was he running?

>bunch of spic fags dying at the hand of a mudslime got Trump elected
>faggot jew troll touring colleges for da shekels got Trump elected
It couldn't have been middle class white american values and the jew's constant shitting on them / trying to end them that got white men and women up on out to vote for him
Nah couldn't be that it was a jew degenerate faggot who motivated all them whites
How do you function in the real world

>What con was he running?
Go back to Twitter, Mike. No one likes you.

Sup Forums is way more contrarian than any of those faggots. I kinda like Richard Spencer. Some of his bantz are pretty good.

Here's a real list:

1. Adolf Hitler
2. Benito Mussolini
3. Charles Maurass
4. Leon Degrelle
5. Napoleon Bonaparte
6. Kaiser Willhelm
7. Oswald Mosley
8. Andrew Jackson
9. Pope Pius X
10. Gustavus Adolphus IV
11. Martin Luther
12. Soren Kierkegaard
13. Julius Evola
14. Pastor Anderson

K.

E-celebrities are fucking losers who sit at a computer screen and pander all day. Ignore them.

>> Gavin McInnes

P A S T O R
A N D E R S O N

Absolutely fucking based. Completely underrated here

>Gavin McInnes
Showed his cute boipucci on cam when copperfag showed his, he's pretty funny and does make good points.
>Milo
Gay but a fantastic speaker and makes amazing arguments despite him also being a nigger fucker, got to see the jewfag live at a university last month.
>Lauren Souther
qt 3.14 and like her content
>Paul Joseph Watson
Paul Joseph Watson is very good at redpilling normies. I like his content and it's always a good laugh inb4 MAYN STREM MEDIER
>Mike Cernovich
I don't know him

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE

Pastor Anderson is red pilled beyond belief.

The godfather of Nationalism it's self.

Edward Bellamy

>Islam is bad but it's good that 50 homos are dead

Can the bantz get more divine?

this