Opinion on sexbots

Are sexbots really the future of women?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2007/08/17/sexbots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With a decent AI, then sure

For Japan it sure is

only if they make them self cleaning. the biggest obstacle to male sex toys in general is what happens to the cum because nobody wants to clean that shit up

Would love to shoot a load into that mouth, how do you clean it though?

Your mom likes to clean my cum up, everytime.

I just want a self cleaning waifu for my penis. Is that so much to ask?

It'll be at best a blow up doll that knows when to get up and on its knees. It'll never replace your girlfriend, it'll never make insightful comments during Netflix before the "chill."

Then again, neither will 90% of women, so whatever. Women currently suck, even they know that.

Define decent AI.

Kek.

Based af.

Only faggots would use it tho

Literally none of you fucking virgin retards on Sup Forums probably even knows what it feels like to cuddle with a woman you really fucking love on a cold night,
To care for them when they need you most,
To be their fucking protector

>Muh sexbots
>Muh real life animu
>Muh robotic sex dolls

Fucking pathetic. Bunch of underage fat virgins.

lmao im a divorced man with 3 kids give me my sex robot slave Ive done my part

I hope you're caring for your kids mate, seeing them on regular basis, being their strong fatherly figure yes?

I don't care what you call your cum sock.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY POL SLUT! WOMEN AREN'T WELCOME HERE!!!!

Would it be unethical to have a waifubot modeled after my preteen cousin? I'd take her to play at the park and take her to the beach and cuddle with her at night.
That's basically what a woman is anyway.

dont know about you guys but my cocks out

Girl detected.

ANOTHER WHORE DETECTED. OUT! NOW! POL WAS MADE BY MEN FOR MEN.

>Are sexbots really the future of women?
No. They're the future of men.
with sexbots, women have no future

>Would it be unethical to have a waifubot modeled after my preteen cousin?
No, it's natural. I would love a robo-Hilloli.

>you must be 18 to browse this website

It would destroy the one card Women have. Now, if only we can convince niggers, spics, chinks, and mudslime to use them and only them

Enjoy getting your sperm data collected and added to a massive semen database.

Heresy. We should legalize prostitution.

saddly our cucked world leaders will be convinced by stacys to outlaw them. Women have been running this show all along

Where does it say that only men are allowed on Sup Forums.org?

Low lifes.

t. distressed condom salesman

POL IS A GENTLEMEN CLUB!!! !

Roasties fear the fuckbot.

>PAYING WOMEN FOR SEX
Wew lad.

No he's an absent father who could give two shits about his spawn and is just content he reproduced, damn their actual ability to function in the real world without his guidance.

What a cunt

What happens to women when there are sexbots?
All the men who were rejected over and over opt for the sex bot who will never reject them ever.
Thus when all the good men are taken by good women, that leaves all the ugly and undesirable women nothing, as all the ugly and undesirable men are using sex bots.

Ugly and gross women btfo.

>could give
>aussie education. I bet you make less than 10K a month

>Are sexbots really the future of women?

Er, technically, I think that would be phrased:

"The future of robots"

Unless you are planning to turn women into robots or something?

Only a very very tiny minority of people die virgins ya'know, everybody gets a partner eventually. You just haven't realised that yet.

There is NO need for "Sexbots" or whatever.

Technological innovation and the free market solves the women overvaluing themselves problem.

Demand annoying women plumments with a corresponding drop in price.

FREE MARKET
R
E
E

M
A
R
K
E
T

gommies BTFO

>you are planning to turn women into robots
One can only wish.

I will have my THICC sexbot harem. All earths resources should go into creating this dream.

Rule Two youngfag

Women are the ones who dislike marriage, but want children. Sexbots can normalize sexless marriages and would increase birth and marriage rates if they do.

Cuddling with a woman is like when your comfy af wrapped in a warm blankey while there's a thunderstorm with heaps of rain going on outside.

Line her mouth with a ziplock filled with hot jelly and fuck it

>can have an ideal female
>still get a fatty
C'mon, man

She's legal.

I read next year there making sex bots with warm pussies so thats cool, but they dont realize that thrre not out of the uncanny vally yet so there all look terible hopes for next year they give up and try robot looking like that alien in me3 or aeigis

Women will ruin sexbots like they ruin everything. It's evident. Just look at Ex Machina. A real artificial roastie will be a manipulator if it's anywhere near supposed to resemble the real thing. Even if it doesn't start out that way.

Worse yet, if one of them goes haywire and kills you, feminists and nu males, who will likely run the governments by the time the really good sexbots become a thing, they'll excuse these robots because you're seen as an oppressor. Sexbots will be encouraged to kill their partners and to make them realistic, so will their faulty programming because anything else will be 'unrealistic' and you want the realistic experience don't you? You won't but they will convince you they do through their propaganda. Anyway people who have sex bots will be considered inherently evil to the point where it won't be considered a crime to kill them. It'll never work. They won't let us have anything that good.

Fuck this gay earth. I can't even look forward to the future because I know that they will ruin every good thing.

>Women will ruin sexbots like they ruin everything. It's evident.

Good, you Guys need to learn to man up and get a partner if you actually want one.

Shut the fuck up aus no one cares

Your not paying them for the sex. You are paying them to leave after your done.

>Good, you Guys need to learn to man up and get a partner if you actually want one.

Unless they just nerd up and MAKE ONE!

>sudo make me a sandwich.

nah, I pay em for sex then they kick me out when time's up

all I could find when looking up where we are at sex bots is just some shitty articles saying
its gonna be great guys! ffs I want progres!

Wanting it ain't a crime. Robits is all good.
But what if I want a little girl to be my sex partner? It would be better to have a robit instead of doing stuff with a real girl, innit?

Women are this freaked out they'll have to compete with fucking dolls. Really makes you think.

>you

id be fine with realistic sex dolls but there only almost there xs dolls being the best ones out there

Especially when that woman you love so much decides to stop loving you for sexual pleasure and self-affirming "experiences".

Degenerate

Yes yes Anons DON'T STOP BUYING BIRTH CONTROL

>winning!

alright, I laughed.

EVERY man pays for sex. It may not be an immediate cash exchange. But believe me, some way, some how, some day, you are fucking paying for it.

You'll probably laugh at me but I don't think I could treat something like an object even if it was objectively programmed to be 100% submissive. Too much empathy to enjoy even the fiction of being cruel.

This!

At last someone got this. This "realistic" pursuit is retarded, none wants real women and the modern technology only deliver creepy and spooky and not sexy "women", this stigma of "lol losers needs the real thing" is what is ruining all this.

not wanting to top the jizz leaderboards for multiple categories including distance, volume and odor

I'd pay an arm and a leg for a robotic waifu that can actually love.

Thank you for your service, leaf.

tell me you wouldnt

i want to fuck that frog

heartiste.wordpress.com/2007/08/17/sexbots/

Once decent sexbots come out you might actually see women making an attempt to be like what they were. Or of course they'll just import more niggers and fuck them on one night stands

>not getting the human warmth (tm) expansion pack

if they look like her then yes

Nope, just sex slaves

Pedos will be the first to be cleansed from the face of this beautiful earth.

ew wtf! post edi ffs man shits a boner killer.

>that flag
>that post

hmmm either a clever Australian shitpost or a woman out of the kitchen.

I'D BEAT DOE.

I wouldn't. That looks like something from a Stephen King novel.

Pic related or nothing, tbqh

lol, disgusting user

The future of women is extinction.

We will be able to grow humans in test tubes not too long from now, and computing is getting better and better by the day... Why put up with women's bullshit when we can just get a fuckbot? If you want a child just donate some of your cells and they'll grow you one.

>posting worst EDI

fag

why cant they just make a robot looking sex bot instread of human normies dont care if its got a hole its a goal.

>Only faggots would use it tho

And yet you sound pretty intense about it though ay

Look man, I don't even care about degeneracy or all that high and mighty shit.
If I had to choose between some random cunt on the street or a fully customizable robo-waifu with a 2 year warranty, you can bet your ass I'm picking the robot.

Not if they look like that.

>yfw the government mandates that all sex robots have butterface so that we don't go extinct

that would expkian why they look so shitty when one guy made a 10x better looking one alone. why arn't (((they))) helping speed upnthe process

Nah, they would just turn procreation into a profession.

>butterfaces
>in the age of paper/plastic bag bans
Well FUCK

I'm not even fat, but I am a socially inept kissless virgin and you know? Fuck that relationship lottery.

Pursuing the dream of a perfect mate sounds all pretty, but it's not worth the bother.
Even if any girl were interested in me at first, I'm doomed to fuck it up with my petty personality. I can't be the 'alpha male'. I can act charming, but I can't build attraction or bonds at all. I'd rather spare myself the embarrassment and spare any potential girls the disappointment.

I don't fucking know what it's like to cuddle with a girl and I won't. Even if I meet a girl I like, I'm nothing but a stranger to her and I'll always be simply an unsignificant attachment to her life - because each and every one of those girls has lives of their own, all more engaging than I could ever hope to be.

Even if I tried to bond with any girl, my obsessive, overly-attached personality would kick and I would only seem like a pathetic creep - even good looks don't help anything at that point.

So I don't give a fuck, honestly. As long as I get a toy to fulfill my instincts, I'm going to likely leave at that.

tell it to the sailors

we will overturn international law to get our sexbots.

you should really chill down desu

what you have right now is a lack of experience, and fortunately for you, the way of curing it is by doing more of what you lack experience in

also you can get help for your OCD :^)

I didn't come here to know that feel

if it is programmed for good moves why not?
I'd rather fuck a robot than have to deal with a girlfriend/wife or risk stds

The majority of men are feeling a scarcity in quality women, and women leverage that scarcity to get what they want.