Can somebody drop me the best evidence to date for Pizza gate? No whacky shit...

Can somebody drop me the best evidence to date for Pizza gate? No whacky shit, just info that has some evidence to back it up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
stratfor.com/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-probe-chasing-important-9389490
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
imgur.com/a/5RClQ
archive.fo/hrWzZ
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/#ixzz4RWcSn48J
rawstory.com/2016/12/suspect-with-assault-rifle-arrested-at-dc-restaurant-named-online-in-fake-news-pizzagate-story/
fuzzy-logic.com/home/what-is-fuzzy-logic
wjlondon.com/naked-ping-pong-anyone-its-an-option-in-bounces-private-room/
wejourney.co/
archive.is/JULn5#selection-1325.0-1333.142
archive.is/7e7pK
archive.is/FMQ32#selection-2075.0-2147.32
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1249280/Haiti-earthquake-Missionaries-led-Laura-Silsby-accused-stealing-orphans.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539
nytimes.com/2010/02/12/world/americas/12haiti.html?scp=1&sq=dominican el salvador puello &st=cse
alertsense.com/company/executive-team/
livingresistance.com/2016/11/18/podestas-involved-mccanns-abduction-factual-analysis/
yournewswire.com/wikileaks-podesta-support-pedophile/
archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.fo/MrsGu
archive.is/dkfrF
archive.fo/TYmTd
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums conspiracy

>evidence

Bump

There is no proof. Are you stu-
>Aussie
Oh

for starters:

start with this

voat co/v/pizzagate/1449130

Now you're going to say it's all invalid because you didn't personally analyze John Podesta's semen leaking out of a child's butthole

Bump

It's all invalid because it's all pure conjecture. You can't just say somebody is speaking in code and then arbitrarily decide what those words mean and call it evidence.

This one doesn't show too much proof and I am not convinced on the whole Moloch shit. However, there are a lot of coincidences to consider
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
this ^ has all the main facts to delve deeper into

plz delete if this fake news

There is none. It's both roleplayers on a virtual reality LARP and schizophrenics "I am getting gangstalked, guys!!" types peddling shit.

UNDENIABLE PROOF ROGHT HERE!!!!!!*

*attention autists: this post is sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be

can't wait to see the mental gymnastics required to call this a coincidence

didn't even mention the flight logs on Epstein's LOLITA EXPRESS

You'd have to be a retard at this point to believe it was anything other than a smear campaign run by Sup Forums and russia with the intention of stealing christian votes from god fearing hispanics in florida.

And it worked.

you know better than stratfor?
stratfor.com/

Madeleine new lead folks

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-probe-chasing-important-9389490

Literally never. First Amendment people will destroy this by whatever means necessary.

>It's all a conspiracy!
Take off the tinfoil

>completely ignored
>no counterarguments attempted
really makes your hamster wheel turn

youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
interesting linguistic analysis of parents

If you're serious, check these pictures and follow the links below them

imgur.com/a/5RClQ

And before you dismiss this with a thought like
>there's no way the government would cover up or be behind a pedo ring
look into pic related. There's plenty of precedent.

post id is cult
cult of pedophilia
doubtful you're a regular here
keep trying

>pizzagate is homophobic t. cuckit
archive.fo/hrWzZ
So the dude is probably just a bluepilled normie but lmao do they take every situtation possible to milk those oppression points.

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/#ixzz4RWcSn48J

how come pizza gate is worse than the hollywood casting couch corruption?

>supposedly in all echelons of govt?
>babies?
>cannabalism cult stuff?

Don't let them slide this.

Stop promoting fake news. People literally almost died today. Worse than murder. They are being terrorized. Ergo anyone who promotes Pizzagate is a terrorist.

its real tho

>literally almost
fuck off, John

Which one of you went to pizza pong with a gun rawstory.com/2016/12/suspect-with-assault-rifle-arrested-at-dc-restaurant-named-online-in-fake-news-pizzagate-story/

>Can somebody drop me the best evidence to date for Pizza gate?

the fact that the NY Times is defending a pizzaria nobody would have ever heard of if they didn't bring it up

if it's made up bullshit the times wouldn't think it was a story, they also don't follow up with any comparative research showing people who have been successfully accused falsely of sex crimes

Where is he right now?
Where was he two weeks ago?
Where were they at 6pm on Saturday the 19th? Where did the kids disappear? When?
If they're guilty, it will only take some time.
#pizzagate is going to kill more politicians than you can imagine.

fuzzy-logic.com/home/what-is-fuzzy-logic

>Ergo anyone who promotes Pizzagate is a terrorist.

eh, we can't really promote anything as we are not a major publication, I suppose the NY Times is promoting it as well as other news outlets covering the story

wjlondon.com/naked-ping-pong-anyone-its-an-option-in-bounces-private-room/

And how do you make the connection between that and fucking children? And what is the exact connection between all those parties?

If you're going to investigate, just be careful. One guy who was trying to investigate one of the locations, Comet Pizza was already arrested by the police.

wejourney.co/
helping kids---nice logo they have

Hillary Clinton
NEW YORK – The arrest of the head of global foreign exchange cash trading at HSBC bank may shed new light on suspicions the Clinton Foundation has been involved in illegal offshore money-laundering operations on a massive scale.
archive.is/JULn5#selection-1325.0-1333.142

it's going to be terrible if Trump's people really investigate and prosecute, we may have to switch to internet government, just let the people vote on bills directly over the net instead of hiring pedophiles to vote on the bills and be on TV to talk about it, nobody watches TV anymore anyway

>arbitrarily
Well, I think the fact that these terms have been defined by pedophiles since early 2000's kinda destroys that argument.

>been defined by pedophiles since early 2000

chicken has been a slang term for underage prostitute since the 1970s, check Taxi Driver

Wtf...who put that together?

Amazing times we live in.

archive.is/7e7pK
So as a special agent of Army counterintelligence, I’m directly personally responsible for
neutralizing, for stopping six foreign intelligence service agents. Those are cases that I ran. I’ve
put people in jail not just under the American legal system, but even under the German legal
system. I’ve worked with the attorney general in Baden Württemberg to put a guy in jail for
spying, for espionage.
And, in particular, I think everyone needs to appreciate that Mrs. Clinton was the subject
of a national security crime investigation. This wasn’t a security review. It wasn’t an argument
over classification levels. This was a violation of Title 18 of the U.S. Code, Section 793F,
mishandling national defense information. And contrary to what the American public has been
told repeatedly, intent is not an element of the crime. There’s no requirement to prove any sort
of intent at all. And so, when Mr. Comey talks about intent or he wasn’t able to prove it or
there’s no sort of specification that showed an intent, it’s a red herring. It’s a false argument. It
isn’t a requirement of the crime
archive.is/FMQ32#selection-2075.0-2147.32

notice it was like 15min after the news broke

Cool, people literally almost died because of a few Muslims, and some did die because of Muslims which cause people to be terrified, which is literally terrorism. Is it safe to say everyone promoting Islam is a terrorist now?

Here's a tidbit that out to get some of that grey matter moving.

>Why does Virginia/ DC have such a high rate of missing children when it has such a low population comparatively?

CBSnews is calling it a fake Clinton-trafficking story

Anyone remember Laura Silsby?
She was caught with 9 other "missionaries" trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti just after the earthquake.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1249280/Haiti-earthquake-Missionaries-led-Laura-Silsby-accused-stealing-orphans.html

Silsby was mentioned a lot in the leaked clinton emails

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539

Also the group was working with a man that was then charged and indicted for sex trafficking in El Salvador

nytimes.com/2010/02/12/world/americas/12haiti.html?scp=1&sq=dominican el salvador puello &st=cse

notice these are acceptable news sources.

Now laura silsby goes by Laura Gayley and she works as VP in a company called ALERT SENSE. This company runs the system for Amber Alert

alertsense.com/company/executive-team/

livingresistance.com/2016/11/18/podestas-involved-mccanns-abduction-factual-analysis/

this one is easily the most compelling breakdown of shit that isn't pure conjecture

What the fuck is up with everyone calling throwing around the "fake news" accusation all of a sudden?

yournewswire.com/wikileaks-podesta-support-pedophile/

archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.fo/MrsGu
archive.is/dkfrF
archive.fo/TYmTd

I think the biggest questions I have is:
>Why does Clinton/ Podesta surround themselves with CONVICTED pedophiles; Laura Silsby, Anthony Weiner, Jerry Epstein...
>How is a pizzeria owner in the top 50 most influential people in WASHINTON D.C. like seriously, all those politicians and a pervert making pizzas is the most influential?

>You cant deny he is a pervert. Sure there is plausible deniability for the other accusations, but just by the images in his restaurant and on his instagram, he is a pervert.

Mainstream media's last ditch effort to reclaim credibility was to label the people who were correct about the election as fake news sites. Instead of actually reflecting on their downfall, they decided to say the only reason they got it wrong is because people were bombarded with fake news.

collective narrative forming user

see

gamergate
2016 election
journolist

news media decide jointly via email lists and shit on what narratives to push

podesta hastert connection

>Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime
that's true though.
There's nothing harmful about just finding minors attractive, and there's nothing you can do to control it.

Fuck off degenerate.

did that fuck really post a picture of CP printed out at an art decor?

You gotta look into it for yourself...but...yeah.

>did that fuck really post a picture of CP printed out at an art decor?
there's this too. but remember, it's just a unique taste in art, nothing else

this pic goes with that one

yeah but chicken lover has never bee a phrase, the actual phrase was "chicken hawk"

no in Taxi Driver the line is, "he's calling you a little piece of chicken"

Hey goys, wanting to bum fuck little boys it totally normal, okay goys?

Video related, skip to end to avoid useless commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro

made it clear for dummies

>There's nothing harmful about just finding minors attractive

Yes it is, because humans are sexually lustful beings and pedophiles know just how easy it is to trick/force kids into sex.

The inevitable end result of pedophilia is them violating a child at least somewhere down the line. And that should NEVER be tolerated.

It's possible to be celibate, you know. Not everyone is a caveman chad normalfaggot who thinks with their penis.

Who /NeverEatingPizzaAgain/ here?

I don't think I can enjoy pizza ever again without thinking of this disgusting shit

Let's write a musical called

>THE LOLITA EXPRESS
THE LOLITA EXPRESS
>THE LOLITA EXPRESS
THE LOLITA EXPRESS

nobody is celibate without atleast having sex once if not multiple times unless they're incredibly sheltered for literally all their life.
You're confusing celibacy with being a kiss-less virgin.

Stay useless fuckwad.
All PG naysayers and anti-shills can fuck right off...
If you actually LOOK at the growing MOUNTAIN of vile and disturbing content surrounding this case ...and STILL choose to diminish the work of those whose only intention IS TO SAVE STOLEN CHILDREN?
...YOU MUST BE A SHILL OR FUCKING PEDO YOURSELF.

DIDNT CHOOSE TO KNOW THIS SHIT...
WE WERE LOOKING FOR DIRT ON THE CLINTONS...
WE ALL FELL INTO THIS DARK HOLE THAT PODESTA,BROCK,JAMES AND HIS "FRIENDS" SEEM TO RELISH SO MUCH...
I WISH IT WAS FAKE
I WISH I COULD TURN AWAY

PIZZAGATE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL JUSTICE IS FOUND FOR ALL THE SILENT VICTIMS...

ONLY THE WEAKNESS OF SCUM LIKE YOU HAS ALLOWED THIS EVIL TO INFILTRATE THE VERY FABRIC OF HUMANITY...

GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE CASES THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED...
YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING SHILL...

1/20/17 the real investigation STARTS.

did I mention FUCK CTR?

There's literally no reason to have sexual intercourse in this day and age, unless you're a normie chad who cares only about social status.

the hipster occultism is LARP but the international child trafficking is real

whats the potato head email? he said that photo was of something else? They must be hiding CP in those potato head images with a secret algorithm of how to get it out.

So how come all of these people can get away with operating child sex rings out in the open but the moment Michael Jackson hosts a sleepover it causes a shitstorm?

so you're an Asexual kiss-less virgin?

That's a trick question. You're trying to get me to put labels on myself so you can call me tumblr. I am an anonymous person on the net, that's all you need to know.

a combination of being in the public eye and a child screaming rape. As far as it's known, it was just the parents trying to sue him for all his millions, but he took the truth to the grave with him.

Is it an email about food?

Whatever happened to stonetear? We had all this evidence against him then his lawyers opted him out of coming before congress because he was "mentally unfit". Was he ever brought up again?

This is the equivalent of saying he is getting party vanned.

This. Pedowood has evidence. "Pizza gate" is ONLY speculation.

Jackson called out the kikes in one of his songs. guess they didn't take kindly to that.

The Unites States government has magnitudes more power and influence than Michael Jackson.

Your evidence is hipsters work at a pizza store and have photos of their children on Instagram.

It's all evidence (some of which is more convincing than others; and some is flat out made up) not facts. If there were hard facts than all speculation would be over, wouldn't it. That said, what solid evidence that exists is creepy and suspicious if nothing else, specifically the wikileaks emails.

i'm old, wtf is party-vanned

source?

Jesus, you guys do more mental gymnastics than SJWs

you may argue its just coincidence, maybe argue its just circumstential, maybe argue that its false lead put there on purpose to distract us. but definitely not nothing. everyone saying that its nothing shills or didnt look into it.

and in my oppinion its far too much to just be coincidence