MALE PROGRAMMERS BTFO!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=8dmSE4vKL7k

youtube.com/watch?v=8dmSE4vKL7k

youtube.com/watch?v=8dmSE4vKL7k

How will men in STEM fields ever recover?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daxHBre2a5A
youtube.com/watch?v=S2UF32rBD18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>Turns away from the white board
>'FINALY FIGGURED OUD DAT GODE'

Also

>Calling a car or ship 'her' or 'she' is wrong.

>Motherland Fatherland is wrong because YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>those comments

since when did youtube become so woke?

>implying that making a robot capable of everything a mother does would be stupid.

Why do they hate mothers?

>Why do they hate mothers?

That's some complicated shit to program a robot to do.

the acting feels like slowly removing a large bandage off of a third degree burn blister

>Finally figured out that code!
Yes, this is how programmers talk.

>women want a robot to test water by itself
>we already have tons of machines that tests the composition of minerals in water

>men want a robot to drive them to work and make them sandwiches
>a remarkably visionary idea that's not totally out of our grasp as technology progresses

this is why men make 30% more on the dollar.

You know what's funny.

Even though the guys programmed the robot badly, the girls were still at the drawing board and hadn't even decided on what to even have it do.

At least the men got something done in presumably the same amount of time.

>ruby
>javascript

>c++
One of these is nothing like the others.

>brogrammers
Getting sick of people conflating web developers with programmers.

Let's say they actually wanted to do this advert let's step back and ignore the whole SJW stupidity for a second.
A smarter ad if you agreed with that madness would be the girls stating a smarter solution to a problem and being ignored in favour of a worse solution that doesn't function Ie lets build a robot that kicks as at chess - girls: OK we can build up a deep neural network using existing libraries like tensorflow and train for several generations vs an existing ai to solve it - guys: we experiment and try generate our own data set to perform heuristics to train an ai
It seems like this was made by SJW morons with no experience with field and signed off on by an idiot in HR. It's sad on a lot of levels.

Please don't ever bump shit like this again. This is why people shoot their coworkers.

R A R E
A
R
E

I feel like this entire youtube video is a incredibly long and complicated setup to a "Yo mama" joke.

THIS is how I know I chose the wrong major, not because all the asians and indians will get the jobs

The blond chick is qt tbhfam. I hope she hooks up with the asian guy irl.

As with everything involving computation, the people making videos/movies involving it have done no research whatsoever. It's been like that forever.

>telling OP to not bump his thread
>OP's can't bump their threads within 15 minutes after creation

You're both newfags.

Still better than SNL.
Do programmers ever shoot their coworkers?

>Like calling cool ships and cars "her"
>That's not OK either

Wonder if the person who wrote this script majored in Gender Studies.

>girls who can code
>code
is there a single women in the world who can write programs with a real language aka c?

The sex robots will come first, too much market opportunity over 'mother' bots.

>a* incredibly long and complicated setup to a "Yo mama" joke.

*an

sorry, fixed that one for myself.

haha us WACKy men and our inabilities to technology. The whimsical music just makes it so perfect yasssss women in STEM fuck the patriarchy

every single one I have ever met in my life has been chinese or indian

>makes a good, well written point
>roastie immediately compares you to Cartman XDDDDDD
FUCKING ROASTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS-

>wonder if the person
>the person
>person
Did you just assume the writer was human?

kek
Do you have the other ones?

>tfw a programmer

>this is not who I am, and this is not OK

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, etc.

>Recreate this video & reverse genders
>"The problem with Hoegrammers"
>Two women enter a field they know is filled with men
>Constantly congratulate themselves on being stronk women breaking glass ceilings despite needing male assistance for most projects
>Get upset with the number of men in their field
>Spend time complaining about men instead of writing code
>Get upset when they fail
>Switch degrees to women's studies
>Become famous after writing paper about how they think programming is filled with misogynistic "brogrammers"

fixed

>TRIGGERED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ow my pride.

why not write a loop instead of a clusterfuck of else if statements?

Kek, no wonder why Ubisoft is shit
Uncommon
n
c
o
m
m
o
n

>How will men in STEM fields ever recover?!?

How about explaining what's going on in videos, if you want people to watch them or talk about them, instead of being a meme-spouting faggot who just posts stuff and expects a thread to get going?

This is another reason why "Team" projects are fucking horseshit

teams are just to level the playing field for lazy retards, all it does for competent people is bring them down

oh shit he's a fucking guy? Even worse

Sadly, nope

I work with this chick that codes in R, and I think she knows python

I mean she can program shit, but isn't attractive and is pretty socially awkward.

Aside from that, I have never met another programmer with boobs (aside from men).

why the fuck would you make a robot for testing lead levels? a robot for making sandwiches would be much more marketable.

bitches just don't want pb&jbot because once you stick a flesh light on that thing they become obsolete.

CollegeHumor is eternally cucked, almost as bad as Buzzfeed. I finally unsubscribed after this:
youtube.com/watch?v=daxHBre2a5A

Joke

Unless it's a Syria general, or risk thread, you will never get replies if you aren't a meme spouting faggot.

Sup Forums isn't your intellectual safe space

is that some kind of IT Crowd for girls type of thing

Not even C experts can write C so I'm not sure what your point is.

anyone who uses code instead of program usually can't

>"omg ur literally calling it 'her'"
>Yeah the same way you call old ships and cars 'she'
>"well that's not okay either."

>they talk about how proud they are to be diverse, the entire hall is just white women with a single Asian
>the previous picture had a mix of everyone it seems like

>Samantha J. Froogis

They really want the Trump train to roll on don't they? We'll have Right Wing Death Squads in the streets by the end of 2017 if they keep pushing people like this. Tech-kids just want to deal with computers all day not people. that's why they got into computers in the first place. Just leave them alone for fucks sake. The world has been cruel enough to these people already.

Chelsea Clinton is on the board of directors of the company who runs CH

Consider the glass ceiling broken

yeah like what the fuck? you know how you test lead levels? Fucking run the tap because in 99% of cases lead levels need to be measured at the end use location, not at the source due to lead contamination happening in old pipes.

For some environmental studies you'd need to measure oceanic/littoral levels but that's usually just one of a million different things that scientists are doing and takes less effort than anything else they do, all they have to do is collect the sample.

A robot that had the manual dexterity to make a sandwich would be fucking revolutionary.

Why do women take such joy in ruining everything and turning it into a faggy watered-down nicey-nice back-patting jerkoff circle?

The most surprising thing about this commercial is the asian male is a "bro" not an effeminate pansy.

So what the fuck does he suggest we do. His post screams Java, but even Java runs on top of C code.

>We'll have Right Wing Death Squads in the streets by the end of 2017
Fuck Yea

>Do not assume the gender of my car

>I finally unsubscribed after this:

Jesus, man... I unsubscribed in 2008.

I am sorry for your lots.

But web developers are programmers u turd. Web developers != web designers.

Rust faggot.

you wouldn't even need code to test the water anyways, you'd probably just use a couple packets of pre-portioned chemicals or something.

>women want to be in the most autistic, braindead industry in the world where you work super long hours doing nothing but staring at logical systems

be my guest

Web devs arent even considered human when we talk about real programming.

>concatenate_strings( "Hello", "World" )
outstanding

I'm waiting for the sequel to this where all programmers who create libraries used in self driving cars are sexist for assuming women can't drive well enough

>>Calling a car or ship 'her' or 'she' is wrong.

Of course it is.
Cars and ships actually serve an important function in the working world.

How the do you even make a robot that detects lead levels in water? That's just not how chemical analysis works - there's no "lead content" probe that you can use. You have to physically collect a sample, run it through an ICP-OES or similar and read off the result. In that case all you need is a sufficiently dextrous robot which, incidentally, would also possess the ability to make a sandwich.

Well, to be fair, I was only still subscribed for Jake and Amir. I rarely watched anything else.

>Then they ruined that too
youtube.com/watch?v=S2UF32rBD18

Jesus, women in the STEM field are 90% worthless.

t. Mechanical Engineer

As a non programmer the main problem I have with programming over the past 10 years is that it seems to be getting way sloppy and non-optimized. The old nerd shit was great, quality stuff, but now it seems like the afro trannies at google put in useless novel features while they ignore how the UI is broken in a very basic way and slow because they don't care about autistic math optimization.

Rust is C++ for SJWs

That's a big dick you have

Brb just brogramming some AI deciding If picture is a Sandwich or Not with javascript

Almost cut myself on that edge.

Even when women are given total creative control of a skit they still find a way to make themselves the incompetent ones

This whole skit is just "girls rule boys drool." I guess it's true that women are just grown up children.

>Well, to be fair, I was only still subscribed for Jake and Amir. I rarely watched anything else.

I would say that college humor went downhill... but they pretty much started out subterranean.

Although, to be honest, they did have some funny moments.

So that's why their games never fucking function properly.

Steve Klabfag is involved in it so yes.

Anyone else want to lick that black girl's teeth?

Checked. Reluctantly checked.

not one person in that video knows how to operate a computer, and neither do any of the kikes that made this video, and likely nobody in their target audience knows either

When I was 14 I installed Gentoo because the Internet told me it was cool and then spent two weeks trying to learn C and Perl

I did it for maybe like one afternoon

And I still knew more than this person

made it 27 seconds

whats your record

Nothing wrong with building clocks.

Agreed. Jake and Amir wasn't incredibly hilarious either, but it was entertaining enough for me during middle and high school.

>1871 like
>5080 dislikes

kek

I'm scared of pressing play

literally what did she mean by this?

was she trying to change her directory to the "code" folder?

why add the extra periods? what was she thinking?

Why white women are in this picture? White women is some part of other group in this propaganda? Why when is to portray men in bad way or like shit, they use only white men but not the black or any other race of men, but to portray women as opressed they always try to include white women like some sort of poc in the american propaganda?

Why they don't remove the white women or portray white women like shit for being white, in the same way than white men? Why all american culture, media, movies, everything is around worshiping white women and racially trashing only white men?

Why every american entertainment is made of 80% of white women, some random black women and other race, meanwhile the group of men is made of 50% of white men, 40% of black men and 10% of others?

Why white women have so much racial privileges meanwhile white men is racially trashed in America? Why they don't remove the white women and put other race in the same way whon they make with white men? Why they don't make white women feel racially trashed, have racial bias against them to white women learn how the american establshment works?

lol @ that door handle

>ls -a
>ls -a
>cd..
>cd..
>cd ..
>ls -a