⭐ ⭐ ⭐ TRUMP WARS ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Are we looking forwards to them?

China vs USA - who do you put your money on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo
plus.google.com/communities/117072093208395736327/
thediplomat.com/2016/06/us-arms-sales-to-vietnam-a-military-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9yIGeBPnyE
youtube.com/watch?v=5BKx-LawOgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends who Canada decides to side with

REMOVE GOOK

Yes

Merely because we get an excuse to evaporate Canada when China tries to make a military base out of it.

>China zerg rushes the US
Muh carriers

All the Chinese immigrants hate China.

You're a bunch of pussy bitches who will sit out yet another war.

Australia will be there for us. They like to crack gook heads with us.

China will bend the knee.

All will bend the knee before the Emperor.

THERE IS ONLY ONE KEK AND TRUMP IS HIS PROPHET. SHADILAY.

DUDE LET'S GET TO WAR WITH OUR LARGEST TRADING PARTNER WITH NUKES!

It's time to kill chinks. Anyone who sides with them will suffer the same fate.

inb4 this

isn't canada a chinese nation?

stupid viet cong

The people

Jk lol

Fuck China!

Easier than Russia, no?

If Clinton had talked like this to russia, Sup Forums would have literally shit itself at certain armageddon. But sens it's trump everything is fine.

Classic case of a cult of personality.

Nobody gives a fuck what Canada does

What's the current mood toward the US in Vietnam? I hear the new generation hates China with a passion.

>new generation hates China with a passion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo

> current mood toward the US in Vietnam
It's all about the $$$.

China is fucked.
Their collective brain damage is going to run them into a meat grinder.

Well the South China Sea situation really rustles our jimmies, so yes, we will (We already are but don't tell anyone. Plz no depth charges)

That's because China's a bunch of pussies.
Russia, on the other hand, will kill your family.

It's Vietnam, every generation for hundreds of years, if not thousands, hates China.

They are a shit trading partner.
The world would be better off with them nuked.
They spread poison and broken junk.

China is no threat

Difference is that Trump is talking an economic war. Clinton is talking a boots on the ground shooty and bomb war. Guess which one people fear more?

MAKE TAIWAN CHINA AGAIN

>Filthy 3rd world shithole vietgooks
>hates China irrationally since they were chink colony for a millennium
>expects everyone to take them seriously

Vietcong BTFO

>China declares war
>because they can't do anything original they decide to bomb Pearl Harbor
>prepare propaganda pieces denying the Japanese ever bombed Pearl Harbor, claiming it was a Japanese myth to shame grorious China
>Chinese fleet and airforce approaches Hawaii, unfortunately it was made in China so it breaks down and crashes/sinks into the ocean
>Chinese admirals escape on pontoon boat
>hoping to save face they radio Beijing and claim they were defeated by a massive American counterattack
>meanwhile in Shanghai an illiterate dock worker is smoking while loading munitions into a shipping crate
>the resulting explosion takes out several city blocks
>Chinese government thinks America is bombing them
>panic and call a very confused President Trump to offer unconditional surrender

>then they activate the ballistic system they tested the day after the taiwan call
>the ballistic system capable of hitting 30% of the US at-will
>the ballistic system they've been preparing to attack us with for over 50 years and have been constantly updating.

I didn't know Russia was devaluing their currency and directly threatening US economic hegemony.

Really got my almonds turning

Mad chink. Most, if not all, of China are made of small states that got devoured by that monstrosity and never got their independence back. Chinese nationalism and Han chauvinism are downright retarded. Basically, all Chinese are cucks who worship the cunts who conquered their ancestors.

China is a nation of lowlifes and should be wiped off the surface of the Earth for a better tomorrow.

>China is estimated by the Federation of American Scientists to have an arsenal of about 260 total warheads as of 2015, which would make it the second smallest nuclear arsenal amongst the five nuclear weapon states

They could fire and have 100% of them hit the US and it wouldn't hurt too bad.

Meanwhile, India, Russia, and the US retaliate. Maybe even Pakistan too, since Trump has been talking to them.

You would think it is why China constantly buying us out.

was meant for

America couldn't even win in Vietnam or Korea. They've got no chance against China, Vietnam, and North Korea together.

>daily reminder that America has literally not won a war since WW2, and that was only because it was the whole world against 2 countries and they still only narrowly won

>Han chauvinism

Never heard this term before.

Never forgetting it.

You fail to understand war and what happens after war.

War is between nations and their militaries, this the US will win. The insurgent warfare that happens afterwards is utterly impossible to win, we won our independence fighting the British with these exact same tactics. Foreign soldiers have never been able to occupy any nation for long.

Why the fuck would Vietnam side with China you retard?

Japan in charge of geopolitics.

Seriously though, why are you guys so bad at this?

This guy gets it!

Our arm is built to fight a conventional war. And define "win". We didn't take over their clay, but we killed like 200 of them for every 1 American soldier.

Doesn't your country still kamikaze invaders?

I think people need to remember that places like Indonesia have a stake in China not dominating the South China Sea as well.

China has pissed off a lot of different nations, and you can only discount them if they aren't working together, and the US has a healthy relationship with most of them, demonstrated by all the fucking US bases everywhere.

Winning is taking over the clay. Obviously.

Russians are Terran
Americans are Protoss
China are Zergs

Aw fuck, President Donald J Trump is going to push china's shit in, this is gonna be glorious.

Specifically his comment about the "military complex in the middle of the south china sea", means he's going to cut the political dance and call it out for what it is, military aggression.

I'm fine with a war with China if they don't bend the knee. Tired of my country being cucked by them, they've been waging economic warfare against us for decades and we just sit and take it. Fuck them, kill them all if we must.

How will they get off of their continent?

>Foreign soldiers have never been able to occupy any nation for long.

The only way to win is to just mass slaughter/displace the natives and completely conquer it.

Never bet against America. It's like betting against niggers in basketball.

Thankyou VN, my english teacher was born in international waters on a boat to AUS, very inspiring he runs the biggest non for profit fruit farm now VN is highly skilled highly motivated very underatted

>he insurgent warfare that happens afterwards is utterly impossible to win,

It's entirely possible to win, you just have to behave like an actual empire and make peace with the fact that you're conquering. Australians used effective anti-insurgency tactics since Vietnam, but we haven't got the force to stay in the game if the US pulls out from a region.

>SHADILAY
I remember the thread that introduced that.
Fuck the last 12 months were awesome here.

Here, take a look:
plus.google.com/communities/117072093208395736327/

This, the logistics of even getting that many people here sound like a nightmare

There is zero possibility that China wins a total war with the US. Unless ur role playing ur an idiot. The only possible ally China could have to withstand the U.S. is Russia. However Russia gains nothing by supporting China, why would they want to turn China into a global superpower. The only way war breaks out is if there is some grand conspiracy to create a third World War.

Give China like a year or two before they start to collapse. Especially if Trump can move companies here and strengthen our home economy.

If he makes it harder for foreigners to own houses that'll be a nail in their coffin.

There is zero possibility that China wins a total war with the US. Unless ur role playing ur an idiot. The only possible ally China could have to withstand the U.S. is Russia. However Russia gains nothing by supporting China, why would they want to turn China into a global superpower. The only way war breaks out is if there is some grand conspiracy to create a Third World War, so put away ur tinfoil hat.

The other thing is, you only really have to hit one spot to completely defeat China.

Actually, you only have to really demonstrate that you can hit one spot completely uncontested and they would probably throw their hands up immediately.

Five Gorges, preferably a couple of weeks into the spring thaw.

All that fresh mountains water clearing away so much hubris.

Trump is so hardcore. I love it.

Everything about him is hardcore. His cabinet is almost pure hardcore choices. Nothing is about mediocrity or status-quo, it's all about clear-eyed action and results, polite-ness be damned. He's like the Gabber President.

>Guess which one people fear more?
Trump's economic war because the media would paint it as him openly inciting a nuclear war.

conventional war and occupation aren't the same thing, lad. The US has gotten repeatedly BTFO when we try to occupy, but we could still wipe any nation out easily in conventional war.

America deployed 43% of the army, navy, fighting aircrafts, tanks, transports etc during Desert Storm. How do you think it's going to fare against China + Vietnam + NKorea

Based viet slly

tfw there is 90% chance WW 3 will happen at this point

And meanwhile I am just sitting here in my small irrelevant country waiting for the world to end.

Russia isn't going to ally with China, i don't think Russia really trusts them

Ally*

Incredibly well, considering we won Desert Storm in like 3 days.

Retarded. Vietnam's eternal enemy is the Chinks. The US was only a momentary enemy.

thediplomat.com/2016/06/us-arms-sales-to-vietnam-a-military-analysis/

Now they are back to their old status quo and seek US for aid.

They will hide in shipping containers

You now realize how tough it is to wage modern warfare, you then realize that the only country that has been actively participating in modern warfare for the last 20+ years has been the US.

Actually what Russia would do in that circumstance is confusing, if the did nothing it would still be a problem, as their border with China is essentially nonexistant for all the Chinese rolling in and taking their gas.

Jesus Christ, why the fuck would Vietnam side with China?

China is a fucking paper tiger who's entirely dependent on US trade. Obama's been a bitch and Trump is just reminding them what's up.

Americans have been cucked for so long they forgot what leadership looks like.

You just blockade the Malacca strait where 50% of Chinese export and 80% of imported Chinese oil goes through and you basically cut the entire economy of China off oxygen. It would literally be the First Opium War: the Sequel.

>Russia is the same as China
I'd gladly rid the world of every chink before a single rooskie.

USA hands down.

We're gonna build a wall and China is going to pay for it.

You guys could have taken Iraq with a quarter of that force, and made better time and you know it.

650k iraqis isn't the same as more than 2 millions active soldiers in China alone.

Its impossible to invade China.

Its impossible to invade the USA.

Lets just leave it at that.

France is just bitter you're making tastier pastries

>America couldn't even win in Vietnam or Korea
First, to be clear, we were in a very limited technological era back then. Everyone was.

That was when Nukes were the creme of the crop in terms of total destruction.

Now we have ballistic weaponry, bombs that can level entire sectors without the nuclear residue, and if we so sought to use it, tectonic bombs to fuck up the landscape and all the holes the kongs use.

If not for our handicap of mitigating civvy casualties, we would just drop bombs and move on with being amerifats.

>15-20% fail to do anything
>US cyber warfare cuts a few more
>missle defense systems prevent a few more
>US sustains some damage
Meanwhile, SE Asia has a lot more islands now.

and it's such a great contrast to the "even-tempered", "stately" fraudulance and hypocrisy of Obama and Merkel.

Pure action and directness. Hey China, we know what you're doing, and we will state it.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9yIGeBPnyE
youtube.com/watch?v=5BKx-LawOgM

So you're saying we might lose three times the 150 people killed in the first Gulf War?

>implying South Korea wouldn't take care of NKorea
>implying Japan wouldn't help fight China

Dude surely you're not serious talking pure numbers in the hypothetical.

I know none of us are experts, but shit, you really think that is an accurate number of Iraqis actively in theatre operating in a cohesive force?

Similarly, 2 million active soldiers in China are busy holding China together.

Alright Vietnam was a terrible example, I'm just thinking an american invasion of China would without a doubt spill over into neighboring han/confucian inspired societies. You cant deny it has civilizational influence.

>tfw when viewed as damaged goods and cannot reenlist

War by proxy, never heard of that?

A JDAM would just kill more people. That would be the only difference.

>who would you put your money on?
I would put my money on the end of earth

I was there for 50 days during the beginning of this year. The Vietnamese have no issue with Americans whatsoever.

It's probably hard for them to even tell us apart from Europeans most of the time. At least that was my experience

I'll fight for you guys if my shit sub-country sits out.

;)

Yes, I know what is by proxy.

But both our countries are too powerful to go directly with one another.

Ultimately, Americans and Chinese are quite similar. Our civilizations are both agricultural/trade based with a focus on pragmatism rather than idealism.

But we can make Russia allies and invade from the western edge of China.i am pretty sure Japan would be a glowing crater tho