Meme a war

Leftists aside (because they're basically niggers except their opinions are worth 0/5 rather than 3/5) no one likes the cucks, betas, nu-males etc. and it's because they're weak, blindly driven sheep who have no manhood unless a majority supports them. They don't know how to stand up for themselves and are utter scum who have no manhood.

Everyone knows that the military is the best way to teach discipline and push out faggotry. So many people look back to "the old days" when people weren't pussies in America and it's because they understood what struggle is. Now, we live in such a pampered, hammock society that no one gets it any more.

We need to start a war. A literal war, not some war against shadow-realm jews. We need to get people drafted and finally instill some fucking order into USA

>inb4 should've voted killary

no, the russbros dont deserve anything. we need a worthy opponent. A country atleast someone has dirt on.

>we need a worthy opponent
Canada

>"b-b-but, canniggers are the nicest race out there."

sorry but no one would support it

anything can be meme'd

but okay, mexico.
it would make mexicans in america go to war on america to,
wouldnt be a walkover like people would think.
would be a hard fight.

Please. I could help Mister Trump kill some dirty Anglos.

I honestly don't know why i started this thread if im gonna be like this buttttt

>"Wahhhh the poor (((((minorities))))) are being attacked by our fascist government"

i believe we could do something with mexico though. Like i said with the original post, we need to think of countries we have dirt on and mexico is hella corrupt and probably has some human rights violations somewhere

there will always be people whining over war

remember, they are bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, they're rapists
>i assume some are good people

You posted the wrong version.

2 gets in a row

Anyways, there has to be a way to link the drugs to a politician though, otherwise there'd just be a war on drugs and we already have that and it isn't very popular right now. Obviously, us 2 alone in this thread won't do anything but i'm really wanting to meme a war into happening. If we link a cartel or something to a big mexican leader or perhaps a multitude of them, then we could see what human rights the cartel is violating and pin it on the person in government.

am sorru

Go home Mr. Recruiter, you're drunk.

Also, they got a lot of spirit but while the physical requirements are still standing I don't think you're going to make a lot of successful sales here.

I don't know what training is like but isn't that what it's for. Plus, with how technological our military has become, we dont even need strong soldiers, unless it takes 150 lbs of force to push the button that lunges a missile to Pedro

>no one likes the cucks, betas, nu-males etc

That is actually why you have no friends

fuck, you got me, gotta delete my channel 4 profile.

Before you entertain the idea of ever attacking a country again, you need to it first from niggers, spics, kikes and leftists/communists, whilst evacuating and putting the honorary kikes, niggers and spics (don't worry, there are extremely few of them) under federal protection.

im sorry but what. please retype that, i no comprehend

*you need to purge it first from..

Why not let them get drafted by their country and vaporized in battle?

If the US fought a war now it wouldn't be decided by manly and bloody infantry battles though, is the issue

Even if we had a draft, the numale cucks would just be in noncombat roles, everything important to the war would be done with drones and bombs and shit

this, its an effective way of purging certain groups of citizens. wouldnt even be deemed as bad, cause you know, gotta defend the nation and all.

The only reason we have been using drones is because we havent truly set up a declaration of war since World War 2. All these "Wars" have been just firefights(other than Vietnam, which had a pretty relevant draft). If we go into a direct war the the country at hand here(Mexico), then boots on the ground would be inevitable.

not just purging them, but also reshaping them.
>inb4 "muh generation"
people this day and age aren't used to being told what to do. They take their land of the free and abuse it, as if the founding fathers would look down on them proudly.

Image otherwise leftist people becoming battlehardened, being influenced by their right winged squad buddies and eventually turned into a family that teaches their children respect and order.

>leaf

we respect all helpers, maple or not. to boost our right upbringing, we need a war. That's what Hillary was trying to do. You think she was actually wanting to go to war with Russia? No, she wanted people to unite under her to bring her to power by pointing to someone and saying "bad guy"

There needs to be a SECOND CIVIL WAR.

"Real Red, White and Blue Americans"
VS
Leftist Progressive Scum--SJWs, Numales, Gays, Feminazis, Blacks, Mexicans, Foreigners, etc, etc.

This is the only war worth fighting.

>Not questioning authority
Cuck

Even nu male cucks would get washed out of support roles. They lack work ethic, critical thinking, and mental toughness. They would be the abject failures I see on base painting rocks and racking sand.

While it is true, we haven't had a conventional war in a while, that just means the standards for conventional combat roles and special operations increases due to the emerging nature of warfare. Boots on the ground isn't going away just yet.

You can be respectful and skeptical of a person/entity at the same time, unless you're a jigaboo jones

The problem with this is that we can't initiate it or else our side will look bad. This wouldnt be such a big deal if it werent for the fact that the left is simply reactionary and will only attack what they deem is bad (and they're pretty autistic at choosing whats bad) so it sets us up for the right wing starting the war

>step 1: draft
>step 2:train
>step 3: deploy
>step 4: get obliterated in battle
>step 5: profit

Holy shit, that's what Trump is planning to do in the upcoming war with China.

I honestly hope so. China's a faggot country that oppresses its people and blocks any type of opposition. I'd be glad and consider is a double win to defeat China AND get rid of our cucks