Why are even Right-Wing Conservatives so Blue-Pilled?

My dad is a boss at an Accounting Firm, a very conservative man who supports Trump and Nigel Farage, but holy shit is he bluepilled as hell. Some people who seem redpilled are actually not and this story proves it. By the way we are both Italian (North, not the shitskin part) and this comes in importance later in the story)

>be me
>be at work party my dad is hosting
>be talking in group of people
>nigger accountant is one of the people
>talking to nigger accountant
>nigger accountant is acting like the BIGGEST Uncle Tom ever, trying so hard to act white, he's talking about kids and wife and family and his kids "scholarship trust fund" and all this white stuff.
>Notice the Nigger has a literal Shaka Zulu tattoo under his wrist when he made a hand gesture.
>Ask about it
>Nigger is so ashamed of himself
>"ayyy man i got this when i wuz a teenager i thought it was cool to honour my African ancestors, I realize its silly now and would have it removed if they could fully remove it"
>Say "why would anyone be proud of African ancestors? They were savages while the Romans were building their empire"
>Everyone looks at me weirdly and I realize they are bluepilled normies
>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"
>everyone shocked I said something not politically correct
>say "my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired"
>everyone pissed off but won't argue further

Later that night

>Tell my dad about the story, because he's a conservative I thought he'd laugh his ass off
>Dad goes full bluepilled normie and freaks out at me.
>Forces me to apologize to the nigger
>Nigger acting like Uncle Tom goes "itz alright man, we all got bad dayz"
>Dad then kicks me out of the house and gives me like barley any money to sleep at a motel.

This is why Normies although can seem redpilled are bluepilled sheep. Fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHYROtxdL90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a lot of people on this board are blue pilled my northern bro

this is the most autistic thing i've ever read

Time to take your red pill!

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex!

Noone cares about your stupid work parties with dad leaf

Fuckoff

Sage

You are actually autistic

Thanks man.

Fuck off communist rat! I hate communists so much!

So standing up to people like my fucking roman ancestors did is autistic? KEK ALERT

You cared enough to reply

Take your teenage drama to a blog site where it belongs. Don't get mad at the black guy because you got in trouble with your father.

*may contain cyanide

It is when you're doing it at your tucking workplace and then you're surprised that bad shit happened

>taking this bait
Does everyone get a Canadian proxy to shitpost

you should have said some bullshit like "oh you should be proud of your heritage" instead of being autistic

I wish it was just shitposting, but I truly believe OP is being serious and it's quite sad.

well you acted like a fag big time lmao

>Black guy trying to act like an upstanding dude
>OP autistically goes full Nazi larper on his ass

This is fake, but you should still kill yourself lead.

Literally a whiny millenial teen version of (((I'd like to speak to themanaher)))

>White
>lacks civility
Guess what?
You just nigged.

It was in my own fucking house, well my dads. But still I must defend my home from foreigners I am like Julia Caesar in a way

How am I fucking sad? If I didn't do anything you'd call me a cuck and now that I do something I am considered an autistic freak, does nothing make you happy?

>nigger
>upstanding
KEK

Oh great, tumblr is shitposting here too now.

Why are you such an asshole? Basically, you were mean to a nice dude just because he was black. Please stop being a waste of human DNA.

>Was about to present a serious, articulate response to your post, benefit of the doubt you were not a /leftypol/ shill and everything.
>Casually glance at flag.
>That.
>Fucking
>Flag.

Day of the rake. Now.
Every fucking one.

> I am like Julia Caesar
> Uses ad hominems as arguments.

I think you're mentally challenged.

Either bait or an idiot. Saged.

How am I tumblr I am a Roman Aryan who believes in white pride! I am literally ubermensch!

>nigger involved
>calls the aryan a "waste of DNA"
Fucking shills man, get the fuck off.

Canada is an aryan country so stop having the negative attitude towards us so fuck off.

this is literal copypasta

And? Did Caesar not say FUCK YOU to the Germans?

Made up story
Shaka is actually pretty based
If real
OP needs to learn how to into business

>>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"
You should have just said "you're looking at him" and then walked away, you retard.

I can't into business because by law I have to make deals with black people. I want a business where I only work with whites. I do have some minor autism so it's literally not my fault I like break down when I see a black person I even take meds for it.

> Acts like a barbarian.,
> Plays the 'race card.'

What again do you give back to society?

The 'uncivilized' German eventuality invaded Rome. Seems every culture has their day.

I give society jobs because my dad runs a business so i guess that's something even if he's such a cuckservative.

You've actually got autism. Not just the "haha what an autistic faggot" type of autism.

You actually have autism, I feel sorry for you.

Did you think all those whites around you would think you were cool for shit talking someone for absolutely no reason in front of them?

Are you mad at daddy for kicking you out for being a rude piece of shit to one of the workers?

You don't understand how social interactions work, or should work, and I feel miserable for you. I can't stress enough how much of a fucking faggot you are

Well guess what nerd. The Germans absorbed ROMAN CULTURE when they actually civilized themselves you fucking illiterate fucking historical fucking moron. How about you shut your fucking mouth before you make yourself look like an even bigger fucking clown then you already are. Like fuck

This did not happen and you are a faggot.

So you're a leech off your father and contribute nothing to western civilization.

>stale copypasta
>Leaf poster
>bait thread
don't you have anything else to do?

>My dad owns a business so therefore I'm the reason people have jobs

I can't believe people are actually this entitled or full of themselves

this, not even relatively fresh pasta

You deserve all the shit you get. This guy is genuinely being a productive member of society after being a degenerate in his youth.
You have autism leaf

>people itt haven't seen this pasta before

yikes

Yeah no shit I have autism. That's good because it raises my IQ and makes me a psychopath which means I don't have irrational emotions like empathy or guilt, and you know what? FUCK Social interaction. I can interact just fine with humans, I just hate humans. Fucking plebs are stupid as fuck and don't know basic history and only want to talk about relatinoships and shit. We have a fucking quantum world out there with elections protons fucking quarks the secrets of the universe, it's all there and all plebs want to talk about is fucking relationships and the fucking weather. FUCK SOCIETY

>I can't into business because by law I have to make deals with black people.
Sure OP. That's the reason you aren't in business. Uh huh.

>I do have some minor autism so it's literally not my fault I like break down when I see a black person
Nice taking responsibilities for your own actions, bro.

Good luck at life!

The invading culture picked up Christianity so they would more easily be accepted by their conquers. It was the first time Germans had even come unto the scene as they were seen as barbarians. Guess it doesn't matter in fictional everything who adds to society is considered white land.

Third time I see this pasta from you, leaf.

> That's good because it raises my IQ and makes me a psychopath which means I don't have irrational emotions like empathy or guilt

Jesus fuck.

I have my fathers genetics dumbass. I esseantially am him. I also descend from Milan royalty so you can thank me for modern Italy

Except I literally am my father 50% of the time because I have 50% of his genetics doofus. I also descend from royalty which is why I have such great leadership abilities.

Once a degenerate always a degenerate you fucking cuck

You idiot moosefucker...you compromised your father's position. He should disown you if his position is in jeopardy. You have no clue on etiquette or decorum, hang yourself. This story just makes you look like an edgy, whiny bitch.

Whether your facts and opinions are correct, you don't screw with your father's job, dumbass...it's not your place!

I think that was the point the leaf was trying to make, how many new fags there truly are

> I have my fathers genetics dumbass. I esseantially am him. I also descend from Milan royalty so you can thank me for modern Italy

You're not like him in the fact that he works and gives back to society. You're the opposite him right now as you look the same without the same out put.

thathappened.txt

Why should I take responsibility when its the dam autism that is making me this way fucker? The Jews gave me autism because I am so redpilled

Fictional? Fucking moron this shit is real history. Germans sucked the dicks of the Romans to get their culture they didn't invade jack shit you fucking historically illiterate moron

>Tornado of tard rage
This is actually funny as hell

What the fuck man can't believe your dad sold you old like that!

what you said wasn't even offenseive.

>tl:dr

But concerning your subject. When it comes to business and making money, you have to be blue-pilled unfortunately

>"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not" - One of my Roman Ancestors

Guess what fucker, making money in this Jewish economy isn't REDPILLED! Knowing the truth is redpilled and my father is just being a coward choosing money over the redpill.

You seem to have confused sperging with redpill.

> Germans sucked the dicks of the Romans to get their culture they didn't invade jack shit you fucking historically illiterate moron

Either you're trolling or you don't know world history. I'm not sure which is worse. The Visigoths invaded a weakens Roman Empire with little resistance.

Your lack of social grace implies you are southern italian

I don't need to work jackass. I'm fucking royalty

I know right? Fucking cucks and normies

I'd rather be poor in this jewish economy than rich and bluepilled.

this x1000

look at all the fucking retards replying to shit like this this place is a fucking cesspool

Why are you asking this on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck these days.

NIGGA ON MY MAMA U AINT SAY DAT SHIT. U JUST MAD DEEZ MANDINGO NIGGAZ RUNNIN UP IN YO MAMA SHIT.

Stop using Sperg as an insult you fucking genetically inferior rat. Autism literally makes me in the genius IQ spectrum. So fuck off you degenerate

Yeah according to the ((history)) written by German wannabes. You can go fuck right off now. I'm not talking about history. This thread was suppose to be about praising me for standing up to society

The fuck you talking about?

If he subsidizes you, he should cut you off, I would after I beat the shit out of you for making a scene. You father's main fault was not instilling fear and respect into you, child.

Same thread 3 days in a row, getting (yous) every time.

Gj OP

I got banned from stormfront and Varg isn't responding to my comments anymore.

Redpill is communism, comrade.

LOL as a kid I learned about childs aid and would always threaten to call it whenever he got angry

I don't believe you, but if your story is true then you went full sperg, never go full sperg.

Fuck off communist rat.

>Things that Never Happened: The Thread

>like my fucking roman ancestors

got proof m8?

OP is gay and so is his thread

this is a reposted thread anyway

So you don't accept history because it's a Jewish ploy? You're not 'red pilled' you're an idiot who claims the hard work of your father. Please stop being a leech on our society.

Autism is a white aryan European thing. Don't you dare use it as an insult even Leonardo Da Vinci a Northern Italian Aryan had it fuckface. How about you go back to watching sports you fucking pleb

I'm Italian

> Autism is a white aryan European thing.

Are you sure you're not autistic and just suffering from plain ole mental retardation?

I know true history. I bet you think Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone you fucking degenerate

Then both you and your cuck father are a couple of bitches....so I take it he carries and supports your dead-weight ass? If any of my sons did that to me and my livelihood, their shit would be scattered on the front lawn, as he gathers his shit with a busted face. I'd give him a reason to call for help.

>Autism is a white aryan European thing

maybe we need a eugenics program then.

Alexander Graham Bell was the first to patent the telephone and the Visigoths did invade Rome. You don't get to just ignore history because it doesn't suit you.

Lmao what do you expect? This is fucking Canada! The majority of the people got no guts to take the redpill! Even your dad has none of it!

Alan Turing, Nikola fucking Tesla, Leonardo Da FUCKING VINCI, Fucking Mozart and Bock and Beethovin all had fucking autism and Newton too! Shut the fuck up if you don't know shit.

Bait/10

Fucking pleb. Anthony Meucci invented the telephone and the Romans invited the Germanic freaks in you moronic scum. You'd be a fucking pleb in Ancient Rome I'd be a fucking Senator.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHYROtxdL90

>Revealing your power level to normies
the fuck is wrong with you leaf? Just vote, There's no reason to get into it with people at work

I had to, I could feel my ancestors looking down on me. And Zeus (who I believe in BTW because im a neo-Pagan) would be so ashamed of me.

>Algorithm detects shitposting
>Changes poster's flag to Canadian

>autist shitposts on real life

Sup Forums is a satire board

It's copy pasta

>And Zeus (who I believe in BTW because im a neo-Pagan) would be so ashamed of me.
aaaaaaand there we go ladies and gents

clear evidence of baitarino

thread over. lock this and move on pls mods.

Anthony Meucci did not gain the patent for the telephone. The Visigoths invaded Rome and I'm not sure you would have even survived back then. You don't sound like you're actually capable of living in society on your own.

So are you telling me I've been spending the last 5 years of my life and 90% of my time on a satircal board? I fucking put my life into studying cucks and SJWS

>be me, black accountant
>be at work party my boss is hosting
>find myself talking in group of people, the son of the boss starts lurching over
>he's 5'2 and must weigh at least 300 pounds, his stench is unbearable but the boss pretty much lets him get away with anything
>I'm talking to some coworkers about my wife and kids and the scholarship trust fund we've set up for them
>I can feel the autist staring daggers at the back of my head. I glance over to see his face is quite red and he looks quite angry
>he pushes his way into the circle and tries to grab my hand, demanding I show him the tattoo on my wrist
>I'm a little embarrassed of the tattoo, it was just a stupid thing I got as a kid when I was trying to find myself
>this autist starts ranting and raving about how I shouldn't be proud of my ancestors
>he mentions something about the Romans
>I make a remark not intended to be witty, but merely to make this kid stop and think about picking fights over events that happened millennia ago
>He calls me an Ape
>He actually calls me an Ape
>He kind of realizes the mistake he just made and slinks off in a rage
>Later I talk to my boss about it, and tell him that I'd rather not have to go to HR and the ministry of labour over this, so I'll just let his kid apologize to me and we'll call it even
>He agrees, apologizes profusely for his son, explains he has severe autism
>The next day the autist lurches into my office (I can smell him coming from down the hall) and stammers out some sort of half apology
>'That's okay, we all have bad days' I tell him, as I don't really know what to say to this retard
>'Y-you too' he says before wobbling out of my office
>My boss gives me a raise a week later

This is either pasta or the moosefucker wants to bitch about his autism over and over, because I saw this exact bullshit a few months back