Literally how could you fuck this up

Other urls found in this thread:

wahl16.bmi.gv.at)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>46.3% of the vote
>fuck up

Women.

Fuck Austria.

I can actually just ignore the Prez exists, it's actually quite common for people
not to know who the President or Chancellor is, and for the first time in my life I can actually play dumb and not acknowledge it

>no, I don't know who the president is, Kern maybe?
>Vander Bellen? Isn't that the guy from Caritas? I never voted for him.

best thing is, he won't be inaugurated till Jannuary, which means he misses his opportunity to hold the new years speech, which is the only real media coverage a president gets all year.

that also means we won't have to see his ugly mug for an entire year.

>france gets uncucked by electing front national
>eu collapses
>krauts sperg out and start new world war because they have another brilliant world view to make the world a better place for humanity
>they are actually in the wrong this time
>they lose again
>the white race is saved

please Kek let this happen

I've been listening to Mozart's Requiem, deeply sadden by these dimwits.

If and when it happens this time, let's divide Germany up into its former states, Rhineland, Bavaria, Prussia, etc.

I'm sorry we failed you senpai

Germany, please annex Austria, Swiss and Czechoslovak already.

Why Swiss? They aren't EU faggots.

germany is by far the most cucked out of all.

no one in their right mind would ever want to "anschluss" with merkel

>looks like a drumstick

Bring back the HRE and cuck them with devolved powers ALL the way down to city level.

>we won't have to see his ugly mug for an entire year.
Maybe he can bring his disgusting rotten yellow teeth in order until then. That would at least be something.

I told you that Germanics are a cucked people. You didn't believe me.

Anglos+Meds are the true master race. The rest are filthy snow niggers.

I just need to add something here.
I believe that the media are using this election as an anti trump/brexit propaganda.
The media has so little credibility especially after the American election and it's no secret that a right wing "clean out" will hit the western world very soon.
And the leftists are afraid of this.
The U.K. And USA are some of the most powerful and influential countries in the world. And the most in the western world. And what happened there will just be the beginning of Western Europe.
Now, the reason that the media are using the Austrian election is to show that a party that is as "pussy whipped" as possible, wins over the right winged extremists.
Before the election, they did mention it in this way, and I can guarantee that if the "pussy party" wins, it will come off as a huge victory over the far right.
And if the far right party would win, they would tone it down.
The point is that they are grasping every worthless straw.
Austria has no power in the western world. They are not leading the rest of Europe in any way.
Same goes with my own country, Norway.
And who thinks Cucked Sweden is a country worth leading the western world?
This is just the beginning from the media. As I write this, I see an article about some voting stuff in Italy. They can either choose the brexit/trump side or some other side, and again it's grasping straws.

I hate it when new worlders are krautboos.

rigged again. somehow it was possible to get 250k votes more, with less potential voters to get registered and 20% of postal votes missing. But we got our cuck to blame for the next 5 years of economic down turn and rapefugees. I will not be a happy president

there were more potential voters (wahl16.bmi.gv.at) and where are 20% of postal votes missing?

Good post. Still would've been pleased to see Hofer win. Tbh I think it's because we got complacent and didn't channel KeK's energy. We do have to win France though.

I was somewhat emotionally invested too. Damn shame, really. I don't like this feel.

looks like Kentucky

uncanny resemblance

lot of resemblances ;O

probably better to live in Aurstia than Kentucky tbhfam. Older brother said it was shit when he lived there

How could they have fucked this up?

you were supposed to be the next one. you had one job, my man

I hope the FPÖ learns a bit from this and actually changes some tactics too and can actually get people in their movement.

If Strache just says "lol lets question the election again" i will fuck off and say fuck you to them. Then there is no hope left for my Home Country.

They allied with the Ottomans.

Multiculturalism.

I'm sure it's good in the country side

the eternal Serb fucked it up

Even the austrians in italy picked the cuck option at the italian referendum.

This^

Germanics are eternal cuckolds.

With france or germany taking a right turn and the rest will follow. It will most likely be france. They have suffered too much terror in a short period of time, and just needa to be pushed off Edge.
I also just saw that Italy did the right thing in the vote, and as the 3rd biggest "euro-economy country", the euro will collapse with Italy and the EU will collapse with the euro.
this has been a great year.