Apologies Catholics, but you are not real Christians

>Catholic Heresy # 1:
Purgatory, nuns, popes.

- None of these is mentioned in the Bible. It is a sin to add to the Bible.

>Catholic Heresy # 2:
Calling the Pope holy father.

-Jesus referred to God as the Holy Father. It is blasphemy to call a man by God's name.

> Catholic Heresy # 3:
Confessing sins to a priest. Petitioning saints and Mary.

- We are to confess our sins and needs to God alone.

>Catholic Heresy # 4:
Worshiping "Mary"
"Theotokos" as a Deity is heretical and not found in the scriptures.

>Catholic Heresy # 5:
Purgatory is not mentioned in the bible, no monetary penance will get you into heaven.

Sola scriptura.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NSdy2N7mHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rq4Tlt5yQ8E
youtube.com/watch?v=G2mFpiZV8jc
youtube.com/watch?v=0nJ6wQpLmuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off ahmed

Where is the Bible mentioned in the Bible?

>Christian

yet your pope is holding the broken cross a santanic symbol which displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ.

Hmmm

?

Without apostolic succession, how can you expect to understand the bible you hold so dear?
Without mother church, where did you even get christianity?

Nuns- aren't necessary for salvation.
Purgatory- "nothing unclean will enter my kingdom"
Pope- the office of the man who holds the keys to the kingdom
Father- so I can't call my own father father?
Confession- church was given the power to bind and unbind, how do penitents know if their sins are absolved unless they hear it with their own ears
Mary- Nice try, Catholics don't worship her.
Monetary compensation- church has never officially taught you buy your way into heaven. Some dishonest priests have, but they will get shoahed if they try.

The real heresy is protestantism.

The bible.

How do you know that the Bible has any value? If you are Catholic, you have a Church and millennia of extrabiblical Tradition pointing to the divinity of Christ and the authority of the Church, so I can take it based on their word that the Bible is Inspired.

>germans
>ever right on anything, ever.

>Protestant Heresy #1:
base everything off of the Bible claiming Sola Scriptura when the Bible is not mentioned in the Bible and was created by man

ya dun goofed OP

Apologies Christians but you are not real Christians.

>Heresy #1
Eating seafood

All that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 9:10

>Heresy #2
Touching the skin of a pig and eating pig (football)

Leviticus 11:8, which is discussing pigs, reads "You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you."

>Heresy #3
Not stoning your son to death when he's drunk

he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

>Heresy #4
Wearing clothes made of multiple materials

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

>Heresy #5
Coarse joking and swearing
Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place. Ephesians 5:4 NIV

>Heresy #6
Not giving all your clothes and food away until you are equal to the lowest person

Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same. Luke 3:11 NIV

There are more of these if you want, heathens.

>Catholic Heresy

Good goy. You follow your protestant degeneracy with your gay marriage and women leading mass.

Whatever you say

Catholics think they can pay their way to heaven

Sola scriptura
Sola fide
Sola gratia
Solus Christus
Soli Deo gloria

>Heresy #7
Wearing gold

"Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments." 1 Timothy 2:9

>Heresy #8
Round haircuts, trimming

Leviticus 19:27 "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard."

>Heresy #9 and #10
Divorce and Remarriage

Mark 10:8, you "are no longer two, but one flesh." And, Mark 10:9 reads, "What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Mark 10:11-12, "And He said to them, 'Whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her; and if she herself divorces her husband and marries another man, she is committing adultery.'"

Christians are as brilliant as liberals at mental gymnastics to get around all this.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

>Purgatory, nuns, popes.
Done for PR so the Catholics could grab your shekels

>Calling the Pope holy father.
Done to call authority to your church so that it can grab your shekels.

>Confessing sins to a priest.
Done to increase your involvement in the church so they can grab your shekels.

>Petitioning saints and Mary.
Done to introduce polytheism to the religion to increase integration of pagans so they can grab pagan shekels.

>Worshiping "Mary"
While they will tell you that it isn't worship, it's still just more paganization to grab shekels.

>He doesn't understand that the book of "the law' was meant for the Israelites of that time.

Now that's fucking heresey.

The bible is what knowledge of god should b e predicated from, not the musings of man. If Jesus were here, he'd walk into the holy see and start beating the shit out of the pope like he did with the last kike that used the church for monetary gain.

>Protestant.

No...

There are more choices than a huge money laundering heresy and a populist heresy.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=4NSdy2N7mHA

So what of 5, 6, 7, 9?

Conveniently forget or?

Most of that is for Israelites not Christians.

>He uses Old Testament shit meant for Yahwehist Judeans to persecute New Testament Christians
kek

Love this song man.

>sola scriptura means reading random verses from the bible without any context and without taking the bible as a whole

>5
>Out of place
I am assuming their is more context here.

>6
If I have spare cloths I give them to charity. I'd probably give a homeless man a shirt if he didn't have one if I had a supply of shirts with me.

Not being perfect isn't a heresy,by the way.

>7
I don't.

>9
I'm not married, and I haven't had a divorce.

Don't generalize.

Their isn't a commandment against strawmaning, but their ought to be.

#5, 6, 7, 9 and 10

Pls explain

The Eucharist
If the eucharist is truly the body and blood of Christ, then they are violating the ban on blood drinking in Leviticus.

Leviticus 17:10-11
>Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eats any blood, I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from his people. For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life. 7

No coincidence then that our country has been going to shit since we started letting them in, along with the Jews.

Jew in the bible means "person from Judea".

Jew today means "the follower of Talmudism" which is the intellectual child of the pharisees who Jesus publicly denounced and called serpents and vipers. These were the people responsible for His crucifixion. These are the people who said "His blood is on us and on our children!" (Mt 27:25), which is the most widely cited instance of "anti-semitism" in the bible.

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
“If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
“If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
“Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
“If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
“Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
“When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)
“‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)
“She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)
“Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

Bible must be taken as a whole.

>It is a sin to add to the Bible.
Where does the bible say this?

you forgot the worshiping of saints

Yours will fall under one of these.
You are either a good goy who rests on reason, a bad goy who rests on mysticism or an idiot.

Martin Luther ate his own shit

That should tell you everything you need to know about the man and his heresy

Sounds like the Pentecostal church I grew up attending

>Implying anything here is taken out of context
>Implying "muh bigger picture" applies here

Nothing in the bible allows for what is mentioned in the OP. You can't just claim that a bigger picture is needed. If there is a part of the bible that says one thing, you need to find the context and the refutation if you are to claim that it is out of context and refuted.

This is typical catholic nonsense. You always claim that every argument against you is out of context, without ever providing the context, of which the argument was probably not lacking. Either that or the duller among you claim that Catholic traditions supersede the bible.

>sola fide
>sola scriptura
being this clueless

"The same Holy Mother Church holds and teaches that God, the beginning and end of all things, can be known with certitude by the natural light of human reason from created things; "for the invisible things of him, from the creation of the world, are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made" [ Rom 1:20]; nevertheless, it has pleased His wisdom and goodness to reveal Himself and the eternal decrees of His will to the human race in another and supernatural way, as the Apostle says: "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners, spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, last of all, in these days hath spoken to us by His Son" [Heb 1:1 f]."

>the bible says this
>that part I don't agree with isnt written for me

Not a Catholic, but some of these are mistakes.

First,
> We are to confess our sins and needs to God alone.

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16

The reason the Church implemented confessions is because it was easier to confess to a priest, to reduce the chance of people having their sins used against them. There is no specific biblical command that confession be with priests, but we are not to confess our sins only to God. We need a community to help us fight our own sins.

>Worshiping "Mary"

They don't do this. Veneration and worship are not the same thing. As the greatest woman that ever lived, she deserves incredible respect and is a great inspiration to believers on how to live their life. Further, the is no logical reason why we shouldn't be able to ask those dead saints (saint meaning someone who lived a holy Earthly life and was confirmed by miracles of their place in the presence of God) to pray for us. If you have ever asked another earthly person to pray for you, and believe the dead are with God and conscious, there is no reason you can't ask for more prayers.
Also, the term theotokos is not a deity, it is a title meaning bearer of God or Mother of God. Which she is, in a very literal sense.
>Purgatory is not mentioned in the bible, no monetary penance will get you into heaven.

The bible, as it was originally compounded in Nicaea, included the Apocrypha, which, while not mentioning Purgatory (I won't defend that), it does include the monetary penance when coupled with sincere repentance (see 2nd Maccabees).

They're literally rules for societal development back when the Judeans were just tribals.

5 is a heresy because joking around is time spent not working

6 is a heresy because every herd is as strong as its weakest member, meaning everyone should be adequately clothed and fed

7 is a heresy because the gold could be used for trade and bartering instead of accessories

9 is a heresy because Holy Matrimony is not the same as a civil partnership (Marriage). You're supposed to get married to a woman of the tribe and have as many kids as possible to make sure your tribe survives.

There's also the part where it's, again, the Old Testament, which is completely disregarded in the New Testament.

>- None of these is mentioned in the Bible. It is a sin to add to the Bible.
That's not in the Bible.

>Sola Scriptura is the truth
>Bible says nothing about Sola Scriptura

LEL
E
L

>Implying this is Heretical

>101558528
YOUR A FUCKING JEW LEAF

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- John 14:6

you are so misguided it's just sad. i'll say a prayer for you, brother. hope you turn your heart to Christ

>*autistic LARPing intensifies*

>Making a jewish religion more jewish by removing pagan elements.
>Now nords are cucked by jews.
Color me surprised.

Wait nuns are heresy?

Why? Is there support for male monasticism, but not female structures of the same nature?

reminder that catholocism was so easily accepted in haiti because all the "saints" did the same thing as the voodoo spirits haitians prayed to at the time

All of those you mentioned are from the new testament.

Thankyou for proving my point about mental gymnastics.

Luther was a butthurt faggot

He was so hyped on his new version of Christianity that he was sure he was going to get all the Jews to convert

When the Jews refused to jump on board with the program he wrote a book about how butthurt he was and how they should all be brutally murdered

What a man of God lol

>It is a sin to add to the Bible.

>New Testament
>all the revisions in the Old Testament

The Bible is a sin then.

Worshiping any idol that is not the LORD is heresy and lie only used to appeal to polytheists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq4Tlt5yQ8E

This.

>the Bible is our only source!
>except the Bible never says it is sufficient or complete

I did.

here Central to my point is that imperfection isn't heresy.

That' such fucking nonsense. The heresy of Catholicism are listed above, and yet you will present the most favorable possible view of Catholicism. The thing is that the church has been constantly adding laws and systems through out it's existence past the death of the apostles. You can try and shoehorn in everything into this nice little MS paint comic, but it won't work. You've dodged the point of the thread. The Catholic church may have at one point been all well and good, but it sure as fuck isn't anymore.

>Rests on reason

That's why I'm Orthodox, buddy. Your church isn't reasonable because it has lots of texts written by men based on their own flawed sense of reality.

>The Catholic Church literally invented the bible/decided what was and wasn't Scripture
>Worshiping the creation and not the creator
If you want a holy authority that doesn't issue falsehoods or contradict itself, find a new holy book. Failing to put blind faith in the Church is just as bad as failing to put blind faith in the Bible. Embrace your insanity.

We don't worship or give praise to Martin Luther. We did not induct him to the false institution of sainthood. He was a man of flaws and sin like us all, like every man born who was not Christ.

>Without apostolic succession, how can you expect to understand the bible you hold so dear?

...by reading it? The only intermediate between me and God is Christ.

What are you even saying here? You need to e more clear.

>ignores the old part of bible written by god
>ignores the new part because its written by men

Why do you even this book lol

FUCKING PRODS
FUCKING JEWS
FUCKING MUSLIMS
FUCKING ATHEISTS
FUCKING DEISTS
FUCKING ANIMISTS
FUCKING CATHARS
FUCKING LOLLARDS
FUCKING WALDOSIANS
FUCKING ADAMITES
FUCKING BUDDHISTS
FUCKING SCHISMATICS

GET OUT OF OUR CHURCH

I claim it's out of context because it's like you do "CTRL+F" in the bible, search for the terms you like and then look around for a verse supporting your views. That's not how it's done, silly protestant.

>worshiping Jewish gods
>not knowing Yahweh came from polytheism

>christian
>swears
hmmmm

He's a neopagan faggot, potentially a snow nigger but probably just an irish german anglo mutt like the rest of us

> in his 1518 Explanation of the Ninety-five Theses, Luther had argued against resisting the Turks, whom he presented as a scourge intentionally sent by God to sinning Christians, and that resisting it would have been equivalent to resisting the will of God.

Its ok, thats the part of the book that applies to someone else not him

That's one part to partly justify the trinity.
I don't know why you're quoting it.

>Straya
>Is a Cunt
Checks out

Perhaps I should have been more clear.

The parts of the bible written by men are recounts or repetition of direct sources to God. It is also said in the bible that the bible will be preserved. You cannot be Christian and not believe in the bible.

The musings of shekel hungry men based on their own reasoning is an entirely different matter.

God is above religion. Christ is above religion. You're relationship with God, with Christ, your connection to the Holy Spirit is your faith. It doesn't matter if you go to church 5 days a week and read the Bible 10 times over, your relationship with Christ is your faith and your salvation.

>I am a caveman

What part of the bible says you can't swear?

Idolizing violence against your fellow man

A female soldier.

A sword with "God wills it" written in blood on top of it.

Hmm.

This is fashion Christianity if I've ever seen it. You honestly don't give a single fuck about it, do you?

But you can not believe in parts of it? If you want though

>"And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words. Matthew 6:7

Hmmmmm

It's not about "a sense of reality" but based on logic. Theology is basically metaphysics. Reason was provided to by God and acquiring knowledge is getting closer to Him because God is perfection.

You should read your bible and do what it says. It's not a new age feels good religion.

Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place. Ephesians 5:4 NIV

>The bible is what knowledge of god should b e predicated from, not the musings of man

Who, exactly, do you think drew up the list of books to include in the Bible? I have bad news, the discussion over what to include was "musings of man" AKA a theological debate.

The Bible didn't just hover out of the desert, fully-written. It was written by a variety of people and canonized by a church with a hierarchy, based on a codified tradition. That church would evolve into the RCC and EOC, along with the other Catholic Churches.

Read the early Church Fathers (aka, the dudes who put together the scriptura in sola scriptura).

In my heart of hearts, I love you all.

But some of you are fucked up

Why does it feel good to stroke my penis if it's bad to stroke my penis?

I don't have a religion I have a relationship with Jesus Christ

God is a Jew. Christ is a Jew. Fuck Jews. Fuck God. Fuck Christ.

The bible doesn't say anything about masturbation, not even the old jewish cultural law parts

Wtf I love god now

Does the 2nd commandment approve of bowing down and kissing idols?

Hmmmm something seems fishy here, papists.

>Reading the translation of a translation of a translation of a set of books chosen by people, whose words now might have different meanings and believing the bible is the literal world of God.
And yet you have the arrogance that you alone can know more about God through the bible?

Define "obscenity"
Offense is cultural and context specific. There are cultures where uttering what somewhere else would be considered a swear word won't offend anybody. Jesus himself said things that caused offense quite frequently.

Edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=G2mFpiZV8jc

Graven Idols means thinking that the Statue is a god. We believe that the Statue represents God.

Please ignore all the holy statues, relics, and icons that heal wounds, God is simply working through those.

I never said I subscribed to biblical infallibility, nor did I say my ability to read was unique. I said I did not need a priest to read it to me. Nor would anyone of sound mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nJ6wQpLmuo

Have fun with your life of limited liturgical study and boring as fucking shit observance of the Sacraments. Eastern Catholicism is the answer. Luther should've been burned at the stake.