A old black couple held the door for me today and when I said thank you she responded by saying "No problem honey"

A old black couple held the door for me today and when I said thank you she responded by saying "No problem honey"

Shit like this is making it harder and harder to be a racist.

some one help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK3ExLw1va0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn the difference between

Blacks / Niggers
Gays / Faggots
Spics / Mexicans
Asians / Chinks
Whites / Niggers

Comeback when you your learn to separate those two categories.

don't be a racist - judge people by their actions, not the color of their skin

Wrong.

how is he wrong?

People who are genuinely racist are nothing but a shameful minority among their own race

Your problem is that you can't discern niggers and blacks. Sure, lots of niggers out there give you something to hate, but some solid black men have left a good impact on the science fields etc. (I.e Neil degrasse Tyson), proving that it's not entirely quintessential. The sooner you learn this, the better off you'll be. Same goes with any group. I bet you despise rednecks, but praise European culture. Same thing.

You don't need to be racist to be red pilled.

The left wants you to be racist. The more racist you are = the lesd your opinion is taken seriously = the less influence you have.

this. also the noses. you can recognise the jew on his nose.do not judge them by the noses.

le civic nationalist

Give it 50 years and that black couple would of had 13 children who rob/beat and rape people.

B-but muh based blacks yeah make up like 0.1 percent of the black and should be shipped back to Africa so they can make Africa based then

But the color of their skin helps us identify those who have lower IQs than us

Being racist doesn't mean being an asshole.

White people are supposed to be civil you faggot.
Give a warm smile as you give them the boot.

I go on and off with racism becasue of Sup Forums, I know theyre are some good ones but god damn every time on here its just full of people saying nothing but bad things that its impossible for people to think openly

You can be an ethnic nationalist without having to dislike anyone you know.

Overt racism for racism's sake is bluepilled as fuck

perhaps you should just stop being racist ?

its not that easy

Niggers are not people, just because two random niggers who don't know you and you'll never speak to you again ever hold the door doesn't make them equal to you

the group is not the individual. moron.

You're not a racist then. You can be polite and respect those of them worthy of respect. You can still be assured of your superiority and not hate them.

I look at it like this, I am superior to a dog but I don't hate dogs, I love them. Sometimes unfortunately dogs go bad and need to be put down, its not their fault entirely either when that happens. They can be raised poorly or be of poor breeding.

Nothing wrong with being polite to your enemy in the current circumstances.

Most people harbor no ill intent to others because of their race. That does not mean that when they are slighted they do not resort to racism which in my mind is not a big deal.

When someone cuts you off in traffic you look at them

If women - You stupid bitch
If black - Fucking nigger
If White - You white cunt
If Asian - Learn how to drive you nip bastard

And so on and so forth.

unless they obviously niggers , then get clear or prepare for it

youtube.com/watch?v=PK3ExLw1va0

There's nothing wrong with liking particular people, whether they're black, transvestites, disagree with you, or whatever. You can still be racist. :^)

No, it's probably not that easy if you're impressionable and you spend time in an echo chamber like Sup Forums.
Protip - take some time off and start looking for the good in people as individuals instead.

reddit thread

look up nigger. youll find it is synonymous to blacks, albeit pejorative.
And all the others

>two categories
>implying there can be a difference
Go back to cricket, faggot.

>Encounters one of the talented tenth
>Experiences pleasantness

Just go to your nearest shitty hood, drive slowly past some thugs on the corner while smiling at them and waving, and you'll remember EXACTLY why to avoid the groid in the first 10 seconds of doing so.

It's possible to be kind and courteous to individuals, and still recognize that group differences exist. It's not wrong to advocate for your own group, because at some point we'll all have to.

What do you mean by and all the others?

wow, thanks leaf

Maybe you should stop being an edgy 14 year old retard.

thanks

Think about it like this, dear user:

The black boomers are actually equivalent to our silent geners, having truly worked for what they have and often have the class and decency that comes with it, plus the deep Protestant faith in Jesus Christ.

The younger ones are coming up now are like our boomers - superficial, materialist, sensualist, entitled.

So IMHO they're a generation behind ours.

>Niel deMeme Memeson

At least pick a better example you faggot.

Don't be a racist them... You don't have to hate other races in order to want to save yours. Also you can think that black people have lower IQs and not hate them for it and just understand that's how it is

unfortunately 90% of blacks, gays, mexicans, and asians fall under the second definition.

>says a country that has the luruxry of having very few to none dun nuffins

Like white hipster families supporting BLM while comfy in their gated ALL white neighborhood

pretty much this

This

I know what you mean bro. I've met plenty of fine black people in my day. Some are even my friends, and they know that I'm pro-white, but that doesn't mean that I want them back in chains picking cotton.

Really all I want is a return to pre-1965 demographics. You don't need to loathe all blacks in order to love your own race and want to make sure that your nation stays the way it should. I mainly just hate the degenerate bix nood niggers who want to turn America into a multi-culti shithole.

Look up the term faggot and you'll find its synonymous with gays too.

The point being is, if people have done nothing to deserve being called a derogatory term yet you subscribe them to it anyway, the only bad person in this situation is you(the person saying it)

Ironically its disrespectful and antisocial, which exactly the reason we subscribe people to derogatory labels to call someone a nigger, faggot etc in the first place.

Be polite, be respectful, and have a plan to kill every motherfucker you meet

>some one help me out

don't get suckered, everyone knows about magic niggers

Get out of your mom's basement, cuck.

I was walking down the street, past a store and saw a Mexican with kids and a stroller trying to get out so I opened the door for them. I wasn't even going in the store, just being nice. They didn't even look me in the eyes. Just walked through the door without saying thank you like my job as a white person is to hold doors for them.

Ethnic/White nationalism isn't about hate. It's simply recognizing that while individuals from different groups can get along fine with each other, the groups themselves are in a constant state of conflict when put together. Blacks will always vote their own political interests, which include voting for anti-White political parties and for policies that dispossess Whites. And when you have groups that not only have ethno-cultural differences, but different biological skill capacities, the results can be disastrous. Blacks end up being a source of crime and a drag on the White economy, while Jews pose the opposite problem - Their IQs are so much higher than the White average that they easily seize power from Whites in the corporate, media, and government sectors, then use that power to push their own ethnic interests. Tl;dr, you don't have to be hateful to believe that different ethnicities should maintain their own separate nations.

This. I don't treat downies like shit because they're retarded. It's just the way it is, and I won't pretend they're normal.

Fuck off cuck

Can't go back to a place you've never been or came from dipshit

i feel like hes right though

It does not

They likely voted for Hillary because she is a Democrat and they are idiots.

it does

They won't be going back but we can certainly forcefully relocate them :)

if you hate someone for their political preference youre a fucking retard

Yes they can, their ancestors came over they can go back. If you want any minority to stay be aware in 300 years you now have a sizable population of non whites who HATE whites and will always vote for the gibs me dat

OY VEY RACISM

>d-don't look at statistical averages, j-just look at the fluctuations

A lot of lefties are very nice to me.
It won't save them from the rope, once the day arrives though.

Think in bigger pictures. They do more damage than they are worth to be kept around.

lol

Because you're a FOOL.

There is a difference on talking badly of obnoxious black people (aka niggers) vs kind black people (aka people). Sup Forums wont be understood by people who always dash to 2 different extremes.

OP needs to stop overlooking this. OP needs to change now

>leaf

Not all niggers are racist though, and there's a difference between a black man and a nigger

>makes it harder to be racist

I had the same experience only it was the most niggerly looking ghetto guy. He held the door open and I said thanks. That it was strange and amusing but doesn't change statistical reality

true

Op, you don't have to hate black people to be redpilled, you just shouldn't want them to fuck your women. Old black people are some of the nicest and most sociable in the world. It's the young ones whose minds have been poisoned by Jews that are bad.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

What kind of fucking blatant ignoring of facts are you trying to prove? It is an actual, well documented, scientific FACT that different races tend to have differences in IQ.

You could argue that it's not a sure fire way of determining if someone is stupid or not but not that there is absolutely no correlation between IQ and race that's just non sense.