Kaepernick is kill

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VexFGYRKfkA
nypost.com/2016/12/03/american-football-could-fall-like-the-gladiators-of-ancient-rome/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone who knows shit about football knows that kapernick is one of those filler guys that just gets cut after a single season

but now he became this huge cultural figure so they can't fire him.

Poor guy will be bombarded by nutters claiming that tweet is racist

F

Maybe he can play in the CFL now.

F

Why haven't they canned that piece of shit?

Delete this

F

Oh. It's more than that. He fucked the franchise. All other players are suffering.

They are extra motivated to wreck this guy.

that would be a racist hate crime and he'll sue them for millions

make the 49ers great again

please it hurts

Holy shit how is that possible. Surely he only played like 1 quarter right?

>but now he became this huge cultural figure so they can't fire him.

He's responsible for the NFL's ratings tanking.

The only people who'd give a crap about him being canned would be people who don't even watch football.

They'll scream racism.

Screencap this.

>nfl

Checked. Kek has sanctioned his downfall

I also don't doubt that most of the rest of his team is throwing him under the bus too. Linemen letting the other line through for instance.

F

He played for nearly two thirds of the game, than benched for Blaine Gabbert, who is also shitty.

If you're still watching niggerball you should kys

Holy shit. Kapernick is playing 5D chess and saw this coming. In desperation, he chose to salvage his career by staging himself as this cultural figure that "stands up for what's right" against the ignorant masses (even though he's completely in the wrong). His newly created image would then serve as the safety net preventing the complete collapse of his career. After all, him getting cut would only confirm his message, which the masses deny with strong fervor.

1488D chess confirmed

dont say something so stupidly obvious like the sky is blue and want to be credited you dumb attention whoring faggot this isn't a new revelation everyone came to that conclusion as soon as he became a benchwarming and started the kneeling shittest

Better than your honkey shit

>(you)=triggered

Wasn't there another middling football player like Colin that blamed getting cut on him being an "out and proud" fag?

Damn that's insane

What a scared little nigger.

The entire football zeitgeist needs to come crashing down. White people have been blackballed out of the game. It starts with high schools where big strong drug using niggers are prioritized to earn the schools money, this shifts into college-- a literal modern slave trade, and by the time kids hit the professional game, white people have been essentially pushed out of the NFL fraternity, and the game suffers and degenerates because of retarded nigger tactics.

The only exception is roles like QB, because the game is structured in such a way that a little thought and vision can dominate, so blacks simply can't achieve no matter the monopoly on youth development they hold.

Same thing happens in Basketball. You have to be part of the youth league fraternities (Black) to get in the door.

How are the recent ratings? I can't find any news.

Damn we can't stop winning.

>Caring about niggerball

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking cuck.

Yeah, Michael Sam.
pic-related

W

The 49ers are like the worst team of the entire NFL. He'll be canned one day

white people don't want to be college's slaves?

shocking

In honest less corrupt sports like Hockey the difference in races becomes clear. Blacks simply aren't intelligent enough to excel on the whole.

You can extrapolate this to the Olympics, where Black athletes literally cannot achieve in classic sports. Only running, and modern corporate games they hold a monopoly over the youth system in.

Black soccer players are complete trash.

The team now wants to be the worst performing team for the first draft pick.

I'm just so sick of seeing the sports leagues in the state they're in. The games aren't just bad these days, they're unwatchable.

The myth of black dominance is pushed by the Jews so hard they have destroyed our games. It's simply not true.

>Black soccer players are complete trash.
wrong

I don't care about niggerball. I care about this "fuck white people, fuck America" nigger getting absolutely BTFO.

C U R S E O F K E K
U
R
S
E

O
F

K E K
E
K

You're asking why the same organization that fired Jim Harbaugh after going 8-8 hasn't canned Kaepernig.

The answer: THEY'RE FUCKING INEPT.

DAAAA BEARS

I wouldn't care too if I knew a single nig was making more than my shit family makes in a lifetime.

He and tim tebow should start a talk show

Idiots like you make us look stupid.

Tebow should be playing, but he's been frozen out of the Jew league for being too inspiring.

He became too powerful.

Kaepernick sucked even before he started his big publicity stunt. Maybe that was a desperate move by him to gain attention and staying power, but the niners won't keep him forever.

Black QBs suck, it is a fact. Only whitey can play that position.

tbqh, blacks are generally better sprinters and better in terms of agility, quickness and explosiveness than other races...all attributes absolutely vital for sports like basketball and American football.

This

Kek , and his messenger trump, have smote all enemies in 2016

How did Tom "If it ain't white, it ain't right" Brady do today?

S
Not because political stuff, but because I am a niners fan, and fuck him for sucking so much ass

He was shit before the election.

And he's already going to opt out and enter free agency. That's where the keks will come from.

Did we forget how garbage he was when he started? Did we forget the short shelf life rushing QBs have and Tebow was like a super rushing QB so he would have gotten injured faster. Tebow doesn't have a career because of the Jews but because of John Elway who screwed him over at a pivotal point of his career.

He has the most wins ever now.

I believe Arabs have them beat in explosiveness

ITT:Betas that can't into sports

the bottomline is he is a scrub and always was a scrub

product of the cancer fever that was the read option era, which lasted like 2 years lol

sjws went nuts over it because it led to nigger qbs looking good

let it die Sup Forums

I said this as soon as i heard it. Just to get his jersey sales up before his last kick at the can. He was a garbage quarterback after he lost to the Ravens.

>read option era
care to explain Sup Forumsfag?

John Elway was great to him. Doesn't owe him any favors. They got Peyton out of Tebow's run, so they couldn't possibly keep him around for it.

Fact remains the rest of the NFL froze him out and hype up niggers like Kaepernick as a psyop. They're corrupting the heroes of they youth. They want Tranny-loving subversive niggers on posters on your children's wall.

It's more like he knew he was shit and used his gay status to get good with normies so they had to pick him or else "muh homophobia". Turned out to be a shit player and got canned quickly

Kaepernick turned cutting him into a political decision.

>>staging himself as this cultural figure that "stands up for what's right"

>takes a knee

Niggers can't do anything right

I presume qb runs

>John Elway was great to him
Yes yes like that time everyone assumed Tebow was the starter and Elway ominously said "Well no he will have to try out like everyone else" raising everyones eyebrows and insulting Tebow who pretty much was a goner after that. What a pal.

Chip joined the $%ERS just so he could ruin him

Kek wills Kaepernicks downfall because blacks cant into leadership roles

kek
tru

f

>be shit
>know you'll get canned by the end of the season because you're shit
>become a political statement so you can't get canned without making your team look bad
cocks
I'm surprised nobody has started doing that in grassdiving here
>except Anelka

I don't know what that means.

Dude Tebow wasn't very good at passing, what's he supposed to do? It was literally a gamble throwing him on the field since he doesn't practice well either.

Elway was honestly the only guy in the league I respected. The entire culture snapped at Tebow. I could feel the jewery. The snakery.

Sounds like his off. Line got sick of his shit and let him get BTFO

As a Bears fan, this game was probably the high point of the season so far. Im not expecting much else, though.

heres a nigger explaining it

youtube.com/watch?v=VexFGYRKfkA

Kek found a way

holy shit, it is confirmed

kap is sacked by Kek

Will someone JUST kaepernick plz

He is unable to do his job, but is very vocal about a fake controversy.

That was my first point. Tebow wasn't good at all. So it's not the Jews that did him in but himself.

It means he's a shit QB and the only reason he's there is because he's a Jewgroid.

>white
>can speak three languages
>grew up in germany, Britain and then the United States for high school
>in an era where almost every pro athlete has a communications degree because it's a fake major, Luck finished his Architecture Degree in THREE YEARS at STANFORD
>uses flip phone instead of smart phone despite having $139 million contract
>qt 3.14 former gymnast gf from Stanford that he's been dating for 6 years
>in his spare time he reads predominantly nonfiction and architecture-centric books
>runs a book club
>obviously has autism
>extremely good QB but has the worst owner and GM and one of the worst head coaches/supporting casts in the league
>voted trump
>didn't have a kid out of wedlock and then tell the mom and kid to fuck off like a complete nigger (Tom Brady did)

Is he /ourguy/? It's a damn shame his team is so shitty

Daily reminder the Raiders will win the owl, Carr will end up taking MVP and Mack Attack as DP of the Year

screencap this

won his 201st game to become the winningest qb in history

he hasn't been cut in his life disphit

>Maybe that was a desperate move by him to gain attention and staying power

Correct, brilliant PR move.

Literally this. Football back in the good ol' days was tough white guys in leather helmets playing a gentlemanly game. Now it's basically devolved into a competition of what billionaire kike can assemble a team of the biggest, blackest niggers to smash into each other like primitive jungle apes.

My old high school is in a nice white suburban and rural area. About 30 minutes north of my town is a nigger infested concrete jungle that churns out some of the most niggery niggers one could imagine. In order to get a competitive edge, my high school decided to offer school choice to some of these baboons on the condition that they play feetsbawl for our team. They imported a fast nog with dreads to play runningback and pretended on paper that he was coming for da bettah edumacation. In no time, the nigger was getting BJs from dirty white trash whores with shit parents and daddy issues. He was even named homecoming kang by my cucked 95% white class. Per tradition, he slow-danced with the homecoming queen, a pretty blonde girl. Thankfully, she exclusively dated white guys, but still, just the mere fact that white guys in my grade voted for this groid, knowing full well that he would be dancing with a white woman at the homecoming dance, just baffles me. Football is literally a game that requires you to be a cuckold.

Another footbaww nog from my high school got a feetsbawl scholarship for a state school. The nigger eventually got caught up in drugs and literally committed armed robbery to feed his addiction. Since it was a state school, I was basically paying state taxes to subsidize this nigger to go to uni to fuck white wimmenz and smoke dat loud and rob white kids at gunpoint.

If you watch football or have anything to do with football, you are literally a cuck. You are paying your hard-earned shekels to aide niggers in their quest to make dem mad stacks and fuck white bitchez. Stop watching niggerball you fucking cucks.

No, it's the Jews. Half the league isn't good, but he's way better than that nigger Kaepernick ever was.

Problem is the NFL is a Jewish psyop designed to prey on little boys who are fans and turn their heroes into niggers.

wtf I love Luck now

Raiders over Seahawks in the Owl

>there are people who think the cowboys won't go one and done

Thanks for backing me up on this. You are absolutely right.

Young kids probably don't even understand how fucking trash the game is now compared to when Whites ruled.

only because Alex "Mr.Reliable" Smith can't throw down field worth for shit

i laugh at 9er fans that thought Kaep was the answer, they would've won that super bowl with Alex since Gore was at his prime and their defense was one of the best

>fewer than 5 yards
what did he spend every opportunity to take a knee?

>went to Stanford
>voted drumpf
proof

Nice I really want to see that loser get kicked and humiliated. Knowing he's almost there males me happy.

Well he had the one good year typical for nigger QBs when nobody knows what the fuck they are doing when they scramble but now defenses know what's up

Shit tier compared to last year.
nypost.com/2016/12/03/american-football-could-fall-like-the-gladiators-of-ancient-rome/

Plus Chip Kelly is rumored to be "racist". If the Niners literally had any other coach in the NFL kaeperdick would've been cut by now

>No, it's the Jews. Half the league isn't good, but he's way better than that nigger Kaepernick ever was.
Doesn't matter. If there was no available starter QB spot for him to take you get screwed too. Some of it is about luck too. His one chance at starting seriously was snatched away from Elway. The move paid off for the Broncos but it still is what happened.