What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

At least these particular individuals, and a minority of other Chechneawhatever, are clearly European genetically. These guys are whiter than a lot of Americans.

Can the Russians assimilate these clowns to rid them of their Islam bullshit? What the fuck is these people's problem taking up sandnigger shit like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10nA1u59ie8
youtube.com/watch?v=DEI_tY4TQZs&bpctr=1480907683
goregrish.com/video/68/chechclear
liveleak.com/view?i=202_1365891411
youtube.com/watch?v=1_z6KozvJDg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once Islam is there it is hard to get rid of

those are slavicized caucasians. before the 18th century, they were swarthy and distinctly non white. in fact, most of them look like pic related.

But russia didn't slaughter every ethnicity they colonized unlike the brits and spanish, which is why the country is so ethnically unstable today.

Chechens are warrior gods. Russians got wrecked by them in the first war and Chechens have literally been in rebellion for 200 years

lol you do not know what you are talking about leaf

Stop talking you fucking moronic leaf.

Islam corrupts. Chechens are the deadliest Muslims because they have white intelligence mixed with Islamic zealousness. It's no surprise that Chechens end up being the leaders of terror groups around the world.

Daniel Bryan converted to islam ?

Nah that would be the mongol hordes that killed every human in central asia, arabia and eastern europe. Leading to the rise of the barbarian kingdoms

If you are speaking about Omar Al Shishani he was half Georgian

Islam has nothing to do with race you idiot

That guys hands are fucking massive.

The mongol hordes weren't Islamic until they split off. Kek go learn your history before posting

No one said it did, you retard Paki faggot.

Just thinking about that being a possibility made me sad

IRC the mongols converted to islam pretty fast and they still have a higher death count than anyone else

They literally have a islamic terrorist organization called the Caucasian Front.

Kek

TFW you realize the only way to save the white race is to have mass conversions to islam withing a populace and then form islamic nationalistic parties.

They were Tengri until Genghis died and the Golden Horde was formed

Pic is of Bosnians

>the barbarian kingdoms
What the fuck are you on about?

Chechens converted to Islam to curry favour with the ottomans in the hope that they would come to their aid against the Russians.
There are more than just shishani. The military leader of al Shabaab, a Somali terrorist group, was a Chechen at one point.

They're governed by an omnipresent corrupt as fuck James Bond villain warlord (who was an islamist himself before the tides turned)

It's a hard place to live and the kids who want to kick at the walls or whatever won't become commies or nationalists, they'll become islamists

sorry, but you're both gay and retarded. read a wikipedia page before disagreeing with adults on the internet

Im saying the mongols forced barbarians to move more west leading to them forming their kingdoms and destroying the western roman empire. IRC before the mongols germanic tribes streched all over eastern europe

Shitposting isn't funny even when you're being unintentionally retarded.

I am from the Caucasus. I know way more about the region than a leaf

Looks like he could crush my skull with his stubby tendies, senpai.

i didn't say Chechens didn't have terror groups

Race and religion have almost zero correlation, user. Anyone can be a jihadi or a crusader or a communist.

Completely wrong. There is zero proof for this having occurred and if it did it was done by Hunnic tribes not mongols.

Also this has zero to do with Chechens.

Islam poisons the mind no matter what race you are

Like the Caucasian Front?

you still haven't pointed out which part of my post is incorrect, leading me to believe you're just butthurt for some mysterious reason.

you're an immigrant who thinks he knows. I'm from the caucasus and was not a little babby when I moved abroad. and, unlike you, I am white =)

ok arm chair historian prove me wrong.

Are you Chechen? Do you want your people to give up the Islam bullshit?

Waste of white lives desu. come home, white man.

>slav
>white

Caucasus Emirate. The Front is dead. More and more Chechen youth are joining ISIS though or traveling to Syria to join Al Nusra such as these men

>Im saying the mongols forced barbarians to move more west leading to them forming their kingdoms and destroying the western roman empire.

mongols came hundreds of years after the fall of the western roman empire.

literally google when the mongols invaded and when the western roman empire disintegrated.

No I am Armenian but my parents have been all over the Caucasus. It would be better for all peoples to ditch Abrahamic religions and go to their ancestral beliefs

Every Chechen looks like he'd be in a metal band and play guitar.

>Chechens are the deadliest Muslims because they have white intelligence mixed with Islamic zealousness. It's no surprise that Chechens end up being the leaders of terror groups around the world.
This has pretty much been my conclusion as well.

The point of spics existing is because Spain bleached them to some degree, we did not kill anyone.

Chechens are more into their traditional songs than anything like that

Stubborn to extreme i might i say. only after literaly 10% of their population were eradicated in 1997-2002 wars, they decided to stop fighting.

Basically they were slav criminals who fled to mountains, but then intermixed with turk (middle asian churkas) as most other caucasians.

Most dangerous muslims of all, genetical raiders and murderers.

youtube.com/watch?v=10nA1u59ie8

I was born here.

Islam will dominate.

I fgiured that, I'm just saying. When I look at Muslim Chechen people I can easily see them doing typical white Western things if they weren't following Islam.

You can't assimilate Chechens. Its like trying to take the usury out of the jew.

lol so the Chechen fighters are crypto slavs? top kek. The Turk part was also a top kek

Stay away from Chechens. Good fighters but that's all they're good for.

Why the one finger all the time.

Most jihadists do it. They are pretty much saying there is only 1 god.

yup slav-turk interbreed with violent relgion and raider culture on top of that. 10/10

>implying Zues and Posiden wouldn't splitroast allah

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was an extremely popular normie party kid in Boston before his older brother turned him, to the extent that his non-muslim friends were buying into ridiculous conspiracy theories because they couldn't believe it

but this isn't that weird of a story for non-chechen terrorists either

I think they're demonstrating to us the important of proper trigger discipline.

The only Turkic people in the region are Kumyks, Nogai, Karachy. Baerly any live in Chechnya you brick

not true

Are you retarded? We are speaking about the North Caucasus and Chechnya specifically.

They are all j2 Halo

>be normal, handsome, young popular lad
>still look up to your older bro, want his approval
>wind up with your throat slit and life in prison

Almost feel bad for him

Haplogroups don't really mean anything. What is your point even with this map?

>Azeris are turks

End this meme

Doesn't matter if we end it. They will always consider themselves Turks.

To what home? A broken home overrun with degeneracy, cuckolds and nu-males. Fuck that.

The real home for White Men is Islam, and it always has been. A redpilled, morally conservative system that elevates healthy, intelligent males to the position of dominance over their society, unlike the modern Western position which teaches males to be ashamed and humiliated.

Islam has no gibs me dat for subhumans, no affirmative action, no uplifting of non-whites. Even in racially egalitarian Islamic systems, White people will ALWAYS dominate, and White people will always be treated best.

So I tell you: come home, White man, to Islam.

It's not about islam, all mountainous people are savage because of rarefied air. Various sportsmen train in mountains for a couple months before olympics.

White camelfuckers youtube.com/watch?v=DEI_tY4TQZs&bpctr=1480907683

Muhammad was said to have a red beard thus making him the whitest of all prophets. That is why Muslims venerate red hair.

Only the retarded ones

Wow couple rebels slit some throats. Yet if the roles were reversed you would be sucking russian dick

Not to be rude, but are you sympathetic to Islam? A lot of your posts come off that way.

Chechens are pretty much as close as you're going to come to an uncucked group of white people in 2016.

I prefer Islam over the other two desert religions and I only like jihadists because they have balls to do shit. Most Westernized Muslims are cucks for them just like most white people are cucks for us

Halogroups help us to understand were the ethnics came from. Chechens are mostly J2 and J1 so that means they are from Turkey/Middle east or interbreed with turks

your a dorable

This comment tells enough of u goatfucker

Majority of Chechens have J but a lot also have others such as G but none of that matters does it. Most Armenians have R1b which is also really common in Western Europe? Are Armenians white Europeans now?

Probably because that would be white Christian Russians killing Muslim churkas, which is good?

That's exactly what Muslim churkas are.

Get the fuck out of my country.

The guy is trying to show that they are barbaric by cutting throats. He is being hypocritical. The Chechens are fighting for a homeland which is an honorable deed but the Russians just want geopoltical control.

They are a unique Caucasian ethnic group that has nothing to do with Turks or Arabs

Who said it did?

Nah I am psy ops agent sent here to convert Europeans to islam

>(who was an islamist himself before the tides turned)
One of his most famous quotes is: "I killed my first Russian at 16"

that just means he's based

>The Chechens are fighting for a homeland

Truth. It's Putin's commie shit overall. We should have dropped the goatfuckers with their goats and donkeys long tome ago.

As a russian proverb says: Everybody ought to do his own thing.

Best of chechnya: youtube.com/watch?v=DEI_tY4TQZs&bpctr=1480907683 goregrish.com/video/68/chechclear liveleak.com/view?i=202_1365891411

But Islam is a retarded shepherding cult devised by a subhuman to govern subhumans.

There is no greater insult than to bow to Islam.

Is that why Hamzat Gelayev, the most infamous and respected rebel fighter denounced be headings?
youtube.com/watch?v=1_z6KozvJDg
1:30

They beheaded 4 workers from England in the 90s for no reason. They say the orders came from bin laden himself. These are muslims, dont trust them.

not all of them are radical. You probably have never even seen one in real life mate

He kind of is from their churka perspective, but the irony is that Russians suck his dick and send him millions of dollars

A mudslime or a chechen mudslime? Anyway, chechens are strong warriors but apperently very dumb for falling for this desert shit.

white skin, small brain, low IQ.

I meant chechens. Plus chechens are sufi muslims.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege anybody remembers this?

Your regular Caucasus terrorism.
It got on the news because of MUH CHILDRUN

Nope, but i know that chechen terrorists have seeked asulym here becuase they feared what the ruskies would do. One of them got actually t it, and his son is now in Syria fighting with isis

Staged by the FSB. Best part is that Russian blew up the school and caused the building to collapse.