ITT: Obscure things you want Donald Trump to do in office

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5UT04p5f7U
spacenews.com/trumps-space-policy-reaches-for-mars-and-the-stars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bring peace

Incest with Ivanka in the Oval office ontop of the desk.

It'd be the most progressive thing he's done and the left would eat themselves trying to spin it as wrong.

GIVE A PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS NAKED

say "Obama, you're fired!" in inauguration speech

Abolish the Bank Secrecy Act of 1970. Introduce a $500 bill.

Sex Monica Lewinsky

Abolish pennies.

Demolish this

Make Israel the 51st state.

This

No can't do, my goy.

Make anime real.

Split california into two states

Do you like paying more for your stuff or is this another obscure American thing Europeans don't get?

I'm curious why you'd want him to get rid of the BSA

rip out Obama's basketball court

This

Move the capital to New York.

Make anime real

MOON BASE
O
O
N

B
A
S
E

He'll probably do this in a joking way.

It was the first in the line of financial surveillance laws (that have since creeped in most of the Western world), long before anyone even heard of the NSA. By abolishing it (yeah, I know actually it's Congress which can do it, but still) he would send a strong message that Great Again America will be a real "land of the free" and could cause a reversal of the worrying tendency towards financial surveillance around the world.

Coincidentally, it would fit his promises of growth supportive financial deregulation - not only banks would be relieved of an useless regulatory burden, but US could attract more foreign investment.

It won't happen but I'd like to see him switch from taxing labor to taxing consumption.

He's mentioned the competitive hit we take from having payroll taxes instead of VAT, and penalizing industry while subsidizing indulgence has always seemed sort of anti-WASPish to me.

>Obscure things you want Donald Trump to do in office

Executive Order #1: Let it be known that all Kangz and Queenz shall trade in their EBT cards for a 1-way ticket to Kenya. Upon arrival, all ties to the United States, including their citizenship, shall be terminate and rendered null and void. No re-entrance will be permitted.

Man has never been to the moon. It is not possible on a flat Earth.

Keep using Twitter and say all sorts of dumb things... all while fixing the economy, creating jobs, and pissing off liberals.

Will only show how stupid Donny is, as you cannot fire a president that served his full 8 years and goes out in accordance with the law.

>He's mentioned the competitive hit we take from having payroll taxes instead of VAT, and penalizing industry while subsidizing indulgence has always seemed sort of anti-WASPish to me.

VAT fraud is a plague in Europe and more and more burdensome regulation is passed in attempts to reduce it. Even a properly functioning federal VAT would vastly expand the tax bureaucracy. Also most countries with VAT still have payroll taxes.

Pennies cost more than 1 cent each to make.

But the math is solid. VAT is refunded on export, while payroll taxes are carried over into prices.

By payroll tax I mean Social Security, Medicare and the like. This is over and above income taxes.

It's almost as if America died with those towers on that day. I wonder what's happening in the "9/11 never happened timeline" right now.

You could overcome the shortfall from pennies by switching out all $1 bills for $1 coins
The budget would equal itself out

Some FDR type programs to make shit in general look better.

Raze national parks for their resources.

fund the shit out of NASA and put a white person as the first human on Mars, if possible before 2030

Here, polan, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=y5UT04p5f7U
We Canadians have already stopped making new pennies.

But then nigs wouldn't be able to make it rain

Look up "seigniorage" - if for example a penny costs 1.5 cents to make it doesn't mean the government loses 0.5 cents minting each coin. Also whatever the real cost is, it's a drop in a sea of federal budget - should an useful thing be removed for some minuscule savings?

>By payroll tax I mean Social Security, Medicare and the like.
Similar taxes exist in Europe and elsewhere alongside VAT.

>VAT is refunded on export, while payroll taxes are carried over into prices.
Again, as in most countries. It's not really a competitiveness gap if everyone else is doing it too.

that's a penis

this

What's nasa's fucking budget as a percent of gdp? like .01% I'd like to see alot more.

Convert the US to the metric system.

haha

benis

Make Istanbul Constantinople again

I guarantee you that if the US is the first to put a human on Mars (which they almost certainly will be) it will either be a woman or a nonwhite.

More like 0.75% but a lot of people seem to believe that it's closer to the military budget which is why NASA is first on the leftist chopping block every single time.

holy shit. I do not believe that happened

Bring the bust of Churchill back to the oval office.

Intrinsic value is "obscure" to Poles?

What's his stance on NASA ans space exploration? With all the memeing I never bothered to look it up

Worst case scenario is probably an Asian-American tbqh, I can't imagine the US going for the diversity meme because the first person on the moon was a white male

i want him to keep tweeting random stuff, at best during meeting with other head of states
"merkel telling right now how good the refugees are for germany. little does she know im already planning on a wall between us and germany"

That's not obscure, that's enlightenment

The first thing I thought of was an exit from any Antarctic treaties and allow private exploration beyond the ice wall.

Establish relations with Taiwan.

Phase out Indian reservations

spacenews.com/trumps-space-policy-reaches-for-mars-and-the-stars/

He wants to fund space exploration.

Nu-male cucks are upset because that means NASA would spend less time on climate change research.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this site was home to retards.

They've already gotten the script written

"one small step for a woman"

Are you fucking retarded? Conservatives fight NASA tooth and nail, and Trump is already planning to defund their climate research.

>doesn't understand jokes

Abolish the National Firearms Act. It's lunacy that I have to register with the federal government just to buy a sound suppressor so I can have a shot at not going deaf if I ever have to fire my gun in my home. Trump should fix that.

>climate research.
b0o fucking h0o I want a city on mars t b h

WITH 6 MILLION REPRESENTATIVES

Can u explain ur pic pls i dont understand how they did that

Trump needs to remove every government regulation for every single private business in the US. The governement has no right to interfere with private companies.

Like an idiot savant president

We need to fix our infrastructure above all else. We're not fucking Africa, if we can drop $4 trillion on vaporizing rock farmers, we can drop a couple billion on making sure we get rid of potholes.

bring the dodgers back to Brooklyn

Reveal Area 51

test

paint the white house gold

Nice proxy.

Honestly, what the fuck do you even do with pennies? Just let them accumulate in a jar? I'm glad they're not around anymore.

Institute a law that any crime committed on a nationally recognized holiday will carry a more severe sentence to preserve the sanctity of the holidays because I saw a news report that a bunch more crime is committed on Christmas. Also make voting day a national holiday these two aren't related I've just always believed you should have a day off to vote

Make the Hollywood industry complete hell for the next 8 years

This

I accidentally threw 3 pennies in the trash one time and didn't even care.

>NASA
>Deserving any money

If they want money they can get their asses in line and start producing some spaceships that would make this into the actual 21st gorram century.

Not this mambee pambee continuation of the 20th century's faggotry going on right now

>fund the shit out of NASA

pay huge money so some asshole can take a dump in orbit?

no thanks

Don't pardon the Thanksgiving turkey.

kek

Lel. Saved. But I hope it's just the best astronaut humanity can muster. It's hard to be a spaceman, and women can't even manage to be decent police or military. Way too much at risk for a roastie

Kek. Donald operating the backhoe himself tearing it up

national concealed carry, national suppressors legal, national select fire legal

Change the national anthem to "Battle hymn of the Republic," "Amazing Grace," or something with a little more emotional punch then the Star Spangled banner.

NASA isn't a private enterprise. Its essentially an R&D cost.

change the national animal to the frog

Martial Law for one year
A purge
Emergency powers
Mandatory one year military service for high school grads
Abolish the Department of Education
Re-institute Phys Ed standards at every grade
Overhaul college and vocational student finance and send the scammer schools packing

Sincerely support genuine tolerance of cultural differences THAT INCLUDES Euro-ethnics, Christians, and traditional male and female roles as valued and cherished parts of society also.

If you are a gay Eskimo that enjoys Wicca, I sincerely wish you the best. I just dont want people jumping my shit because I say nice things about white people, find comfort in church and while I think its fine if a boy learns how to bake and sculpt, I would like him to be able to use his hands and learn teamwork, and value girls who act like girls.

I want border security and a better system for legal immigrants.
I want new residents and old of any color to genuinely feel included in the American dream.
I want the Fed audited.
I want defense contractors brought to heel in their scams.
I want there to be legal consequences for teachers who push politics and political values to kids in class beyond the constitution.

And if possible, I'd like to see a cultural renaissance of unity, camaraderie among existing cultures, national pride and devotion to faith, or at least mutual respect for it.

Our culture is sorely, sorely fractured, and I think its a wound that can be healed, but it takes strong leadership, sincere leadership. I think Trump is the only leader we've had in a while that can pull it off, if given both terms.

Get rid of affirmative action for med school admissions. There's no reason why we should be letting in dumber applicants into med school, thus putting patients' lives at risk, simply because of muh diversity

Throw them at people or use them as little tools to for when you need a small metal circle thing. They're annoying to need to deal with

Wear a uniform.

Resign immediately upon swearing in. Make a speech about how he just did it for the lulz, to put another notch in his belt and a trophy to look at, etc. Say he was planning on giving it to Pence the whole time, that you all didn't really think he wanted to do the whole 4 years, did you?

>A purge
Of what?

Literally every other sentence made me moist tho.

looks like camera zoom+ angle the took it at

wtf OP thats weird as shit lmao