INDIA VS PAKISTAN THREAD

The thread to end all threads.

Let's begin. First we compare major Indian cities' HDI with those of Pakistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
dawn.com/news/1254909
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526
dawn.com/news/1290677
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
en.yibada.com/articles/162594/20160925/china-will-defend-pakistan-against-attack-india.htm
ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-expert-warns-joint-action-pakistan-if-indias-stand-balochistan-affects-corridor-project-1578541
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2016
imgur.com/gallery/GMGeD/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait what the fuck?! Islamabad has a HDI higher than Austra, France, Belgium, Finland, Japan etc.!

INDIA ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Next, average household wealth of both countries.

Average Pakistani adult is 20% richer than an average Indian adult and the median wealth of a Pakistani adult is 120% higher than that of his or her Indian counterpart, according to Credit Suisse Wealth Report 2016. Average household wealth in Pakistan has grown 2.1% while it has declined 0.8% in India since the end of last year.

What the fuck?! I thought India WE WUZ supapowa since 2012?!

>Average Indian human being

>Average Pakistani human being

Any Indian source about their economy/well being of their country should be taken with a grain of salt. I've seen hilarious arguments of Indians using Wiki pages obviously edited by other Indians as proof of how their shithole city Mumbai had a bigger GDP than all of Pakistan (in reality, Pakistan's GDP is still more than 10x higher than Mumbai's). Indian nationalists are some of the most delusional and sad "people" around desu.

>muh 2 gorillion gdp
>muh 1.3 bajillion population
>muh dindu history

How do you expect us to respect India when their most iconic national icon is literally made by a Muslim invader? Literally every Indian looks up to anyone who doesn't belong to India, kek.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

>Indians
>"humans"

>muh biggest statue in the world
>actually being built in china

K E K
E
K

>t. Nawaz Sharif

kek

I can't wait for Pakistan to nuke India out of existence.

What a joke of a country
Have you degenerate inbreds forgotten how we defeated you 4 times in the past
Your generals are so shameless that they refused to take bodies of your soldiers and how we had more than 70k of your soldiers as prisoners of war in 1971, which is biggest ever after WW2
Don't even get me started about 1999 and how your army raised white flag and literally started begging to not kill them, your army is even more incompetent than your whole population
Now get back to your daily bombings you waste of oxygen

dawn.com/news/1254909

>Being proud of defeating a country 10 times smaller
>Gets fucked on the reg by China
>Can't even take Kashmir from a country 10 times smaller despite all its power

Hahahaha.

It won't take more than 10 hours for our army to take over you our generals already have multiple kids in your country what more do want

>can't take Kashmir
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If India could, they would have.

They're simply an incapable country of beta males. They've been this way since history: Proof? 10 times bigger than Pakistan but still can't overtake it/take Kashmir.

Also, kek at India being proud of winning 1971 war. Let me reiterate. Not only was India 10 times bigger, but Pakistan was in the middle of a fucking civil war. LOL. Great victory, you are the greatest military generals in the world.

>Still haven't taken Kashmir
>After Pakistan took it
>Modi comes on TV and makes nationalist speeches
>Pakistan continues to ignore, China is now building CPEC through it
>Modi makes more speeches
>Pak & China continue to ignore

kek

What happened in the remaining wars? What happened in kargil you had the strategic advantage still you got ass raped, probably busy fuckin your cousins eh?
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526

Fuck off back to your Africa-tier country mate.

Wanna know another interesting fact?

During independence, Britain had declared India would receive 2/3 and Pakistan 1/3 of all pre-partition resources. By cunning and spineless activities, India took Pakistan's rightful share. No matter, you're still a fucking shithole, kek.

>You still don't have Kashmir
>Pakistan somehow lost despite not losing an inch of land

kek

The chink semen is the only nourishment you people have and you won't be the first people to regret trusting the yellow man and you talk about cpec
dawn.com/news/1290677
Read this you dirty inbred fuck read about those power plant where China takes a cut for every unit

hahahahahahaahhahahaha.

This is really fucking delicious.

Keep crying lil' Hindu. You'll soon be back under Muslim rule. CPEC is coming, while Modi will be busy giving credit card machines to beggars.

Fucking Benin-tier shithole.

India is better because pakistan is basically just as poo except it's also kebab Khaled as well.

>CPEC
>A road
>Powerplants
>Literally comparing it to land-grabbing military company that enslaved all of Hindu India(kek)

Yeah mate, that makes complete fucking sense. Prepare to fucking bow.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
>not having lost and inch of land
WHAT ABOUT BANGLADESH YOU GOAT FUCKER,
>CALLING BACK THE ARMY WAS A MISTAKE

>tfw literally the whitest race in India is considered the darkest in Pakistan

Muslims literally took over half your country, made it their own and named in Pakistan.

and you want to talk about

but-but if we want we could easily take Kashmir, why couldnt you stop your country from being split in half

See: regarding 1971 war. You're just slimy fucks who only attack when we're already occupied. You're literally rats.

So proud that Pakistan literally repelled Alexander the Great. :')

Yes cousin fucking cause genetic disease

>Pakistan repelled Alexander the great
>Ruler of that region was a Hindu
Nice mental gymnastics

India over pakistan. Fewer wild jahooties

Very intelligent and informative response there, my friend.

ITT: India unequivocally, undisputably, undeniably, and absolutely BTFO.

Pakistan Zindabad. Raheel Sharif Zindabad.

Half our country? India Is 10x bigger than Pakistan and half there country is a desert we jut expelled out all the cousin fuckers

Just another reminder

China and Pakistan are best buddies

CHINA WILL DEFEND PAKISTAN AGAINST ANY ATTACK BY INDIA

en.yibada.com/articles/162594/20160925/china-will-defend-pakistan-against-attack-india.htm

China is helping build Pakistans Shipping port

And Pakistan and China have a 46billion dollar Silk Road Passage project

INDIA ABOUT GET BTFO

ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-expert-warns-joint-action-pakistan-if-indias-stand-balochistan-affects-corridor-project-1578541

>India claims Hindu ancestry belongs to the 1947 definition of India and not the region it's from
>Claims to be a secular nation
>Is named after Indus river
>93% of Indus River is in Pakistan

kek, why are you so confused about your own ancestry? Poros was a Pakistani. Indus Valley Civilization is Pakistani.

Claiming they're not is like the Germans laying claim over the Roman empire because Rome once conquered Germany.

xdd

Awww China is gonna protect you, it would taken at Max 2 days to take over your country and it would take more time than that for the chink army to even mobilize we will cleanse you off the planet mate

These are Indian delusions kek

>WE WUZ supapowa since 2012

Our girls alone can take out all of IAF.

Financially I don't know nor really care, but socially India is far far superior to Pakistan. And that's even with the shitting in streets, because Pakistan is probably one of, if not the, worst countries in the world.

Part of india for thousands of years before 1947
Paros was a Pakistani what about those temples mate it's like giving someone a peace of land in charity and they start to claim all the history of that region as there own

What happened to them on 71 and 99 were there cousins fuckin them?

delusional indians

Pak-China Friendship

Very rich coming from a country to whom half the Muslim nations won't give a visa

Socially as defined by the degenerate and decadent West. We are happy with our way of life and customs. Keep your transgenders gender fluids to yourselves.

But I'm not saying Pakistan has solved all problems. Definitely not. But we are doing it over time, and have accelerated especially this year. Just a few days ago we opened a mosque in Islamabad for transsexuals.

So yeah, liberalism, in our sense of the word which means actual women rights and not degeneracy, is seeping in slowly. If you're interested, I could provide you some reading material but probably not.

You really dont know what youre talking about.

Pakistan is similar to India, Pakistan is safe to go, as seen by 100s of documentaries on Youtube. People go hiking in Pakistan, since it has one of the best mountains to climb.

I guess you only know what you read on BBC or here.

>Our girls alone can take out all of IAF.

lol

And transexuals meaning those who are born that way, not transgenders like Bruce Jenner kek.

I literally have a boner rn. Also, Russia literally disowned India today over statements against Pakistan kek. Even Russia wants to move to China AKA Pakistan. I thought we were isolated?!

Yes the BBC is so anti-Pakistan, anyway I've had enough of this weird thread.

Who gives a shit... India slightly better cuz fuck Muslims! At least I can drink a cold beer

No, whenever Pakistan is brought up its to do with a bomb going off or a honour killing, which happens, but normally closer to Afghanistan.

Pakistan has a border with China, do you hear of terrorists going into China and blowing themselves up?, No, all is calm on Pak-China border, same as Pak-India border.

Afghanistan has caused alot of problems in Pakistan.

You can drink in Pakistan, people go clubbing in Pakistan, its not a fucking backward country.

REEEEE

Actually, India has more trouble with its neighbors than Pakistan if we're being honest.

This is all from the last 2-3 months: 3 indians were killed and 10 injured at the Myanmar border. Dozens killed at Kashmir border. Indian sailors shot by Sir Lankans(kek). Indians having border issues with Bangladesh(Indian border region's governor saying all Muslims should be deported and India is a Hindu country, whatever happened to secularism). Border issues with fucking China.

Lmao. Pakistan as a nation has been inherently more peaceful and will be after the terrorists are gone soon.

>This is all from the last 2-3 months: 3 indians were killed and 10 injured at the Myanmar border. Dozens killed at Kashmir border. Indian sailors shot by Sir Lankans(kek). Indians having border issues with Bangladesh(Indian border region's governor saying all Muslims should be deported and India is a Hindu country, whatever happened to secularism). Border issues with fucking China.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2016

In the last one month alone 52 people died in Balochistan.

In 50 years, Pakistan won't exist, it will be a partitioned country with various tribes dividing it up among themselves.

Pakistan would and will be BTFO. India will be a superpower by 2045. You'll always have autism.

Sage.

Yeah, and I think the whole world at this point pretty much accepts it is India who is conducting the insurgency in Balochistan.

The leader of BLA, Balochistan Liberation Army, Bughti even fucking admitted it. India regularly offers those BLA Balochis citizenships, holds seminars, etc.

Other than that, Zarb-e-Azb has been a resounding success. Pakistan will be free of terrorism by the end of 2017.

Pakistan is a shithole not even worth shitting in.

>tfw India will never be this comfy despite stealing our heritage

imgur.com/gallery/GMGeD/

Forgot link.

>Pakistan will be free of terrorism by the end of 2017.

double kek

The terrorists and the Pak government are irreversibly intertwined, they'll always be there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre

Anti-terrorism operation leads to 145 dead children, el oh el

>m-muh insurgency is an Indian plot

In 50 years when you're living in the corner of Pakistan that your tribe managed to salvage for themselves, you can tell your grandkids that

Daily reminder that India has a disproportionate population
Daily reminder that there aren't enough women to go around
Daily reminder that the vast majority of India's population is full of beta males

oh come on, even the most nationalistic Indians don't deny they're funding the Pakistani Taliban and the Balochis in revenge for Pakistan funding the Afghani Taliban and the Kashmiri separatists

>Pakistani operation started AFTER that attack as a response to it

>Burger education

kek

I knew I ran the risk of coming off as a conspiritard to you guys by saying that, but it is actually an undeniable truth. There is too much proof.

And Pakistan is stronger than ever, China just invested $55 billion in Pakistan. Keep dreaming Pajeet.

Reminder that the US election was implicitly a referendum on Pakistan and Pakistan lost

No shadow president job for Huma, just marriage to a Jew pedophile

I literally don't even care who's funding it, I'm just saying the collapse and breakup is coming and it won't matter what you blame it on when it happens

No one gives a fuck what the Yugoslavs think happened to their country

>yugoslavs
the yugoslavs weren't sitting on top of natural gas reserves, dumbshit. India will starve to death before Pakistan lets Balochistan go.

>Makes claim A
>Gets disproved
>"I LITERALLY DON'T EVEN CARE"

>The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the attack, describing it as revenge for Operation Zarb-e-Azb, the Pakistani military's offensive in North Waziristan that started in summer 2014.
>TTP spokesman Muhammad Omar Khorasani said that "we targeted the school because the Army targets our families. We want them to feel our pain."

Operation started in summer 2014

Attack happened in December 2014

Paki schools don't teach basic chronology

>"lets Balochistan go"

Keep telling yourselves you have a choice in the matter

Doesn't India commit female infanticide at a higher rate per day than Pakistan loses kids to terrorists?

>country balkanizes and disintegrates
>"i was right about the cause tho"

lel yeah all 160 million of the rest of pakistan is gonna let big bad 10 million populated desert slip away

OP, this thread is really sad. At first I thought it was an Indian who posted this thread to increase their social standing in the world by saying "look how much better we are than pakis!".

Now I see that it's a butthurt paki whose trying to pretend that Pakistan is king of the shitpile. This is really sad.

Is that Maduro?

Bomb in loo Abdul

After reading this thread:

INDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

INDIA BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O