WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MADMAN DOING

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MADMAN DOING

I'll gladly go to war with the Chinese

He's giving China the Jeb treatment.

It is going to be glorious.

I just want absolute closed border policy when the nukes start flying

1 billion chinks BTFO in a single tweet! He can't get getting away with it!

Cutting through the bull shit and telling it how it is. No safe space on the Trump Train!

The USA needs to take back it's world dominance and stop being a cuck when it comes to other countries.

China sweats wondering what their nickname will be...

What must be done.
We can't be cucked any longer!

this guy thinks he is smarter than 1.4 billion chinese? this isn't post ww2 world where all countries are in ashes and only the us stand on its own feet.
get ready to get buttraped by chinks

No ausbro we will play it like America plays. We make massive steel factories and before the war ends we choose the winning side and join them to finally crush the enemy. After that we will make mad profits from the yanks, Chinese and any other country that need steel and resources.

>pic related
?

Exactly. USA is the sole reason China is as powerful as it is now. We are letting them leech off us. Without us they are nothing.

damn

FUCK YOU

Fuck off LP

FUCK

sauce

He's being honest and refuses to play dumb games that both sides and all spectators know are just pointless lies. It's refreshing.

> be cambodia
> be nervous

This isn't related to fucking anything you stupid cunt.

Not my doggo ;_;

STOP!!!!!!

YOU'RE PISSING OFF THE SCARY CHINA-MEN WITH THEIR ARMY OF 2,000,000 STRONG!

WHAT IF THE SCARY CHINA-MEN NUKE US!!!! I'M A MILLENNIAL, I CAN'T FIGHT A WAR!!! THERE AREN'T ANY STARBUCKS OVERSEAS!!!!!

OH GOD PLEASE STOP, I'M SORRY I VOTED FOR BERNIE

You would get fucking raped if the US didn't carry the entire war.

If nobody else stepped in they could kill literally every single aussie and NZ and there's nothing you could do to stop them. The war would last 3 weeks, the genocide maybe 4

China will wipe you off the map cumskin, be careful what you wish for.

fuck

not sure

pic related

dam

China is holding the value of their currency UP not down

Ok mommy

See you in three days.

fuck China. I hope trump and Putin nuke them

right back at you

noooooo i fell for it again

t. paper faggot

Fuck

He's like a neet about to get a job.

>that flag
>that post

fuck you

Read the art of the deal mongrels
Trump's tweets will be understood in a much more interesting way. He's always positioning his pieces. But it also includes tweeting about SNL, as a distraction and as a way to say these two things are equally important to fuck with the opponents minds

fug

gorge soros is behind this post

Sigh

>Our leader literally mocking our rivals publicly

Love it. Renaissance Prince.

>cum gives life, and woman love it
>shit is generally unpleasant in every aspect except to people who are mentally ill
I choose cumskin over shitskin anyday of the week.

pure faggotry

oh you fuck

fug

fuck who is this

Pft. By yourself? You would be fucking annihilated within a month you stupid koala fucking faggot. China would fuck your shit up.

Fuck

Welp gotta do it.

Found the chinka.

He's B China TFO

Fuck these insect people.

Isn't chinas yuan gold backed?
Isn't the us's going to be gold backed too?
> didn't the rothschilds buy a lot of gold recently
> luckily we are protected by bhudda here in glorious cambodia

Nigger!

>siding with China over fellow Anglobros

SEND THIS MAN TO THE GAS CHAMBERS

He's calling China's bluff like Obama should have five years ago.

China knows we won't start an offensive war against them and wouldn't even bother trying to invade the mainland.

China knows their economy depends heavily on exports and that America and it's allies can afford going without Chinese imports longer than China can afford going without exports. This is true now more with Trump than it was with Obama, because Putin will side with Trump over China if China is the aggressor.

I don't think trump understand exactly how international relations work.

you're not supposed to be blatantly upfront about your position like this

based aussie

god damnit

Remember when Brazil was a BRICS and was totally going to take over the world? And now look at you

>Supports based Putin, and sovereignty of Russia
>Supports based Assad, and sovereignty of Syria
>Supports based Nigel, and sovereignty of Brexit
>Now he supports the sovereignty of based Taiwan, creator of best computers, ASUS

He just keeps getting more and more based. We've got the beginning of a coalition on our hands.

How does russia feel about china?

I don't get it, what's this meme and why's everyone pissed>?

Maybe you need to eat healthier user.

remember when I was an entire country? I never took that shit seriously I know how shitty this country is

Absolutely nigger.

What if you are though? Has anyone tried it?

Aussies have been making more Canadian-tier shitposts lately, are the Cucknadians hiding behind proxies?

are you kidding me? after the western sanctions post-crimea, russia is even more reliant on china as a customer for its natural resources.

putin has literally nothing to leverage against china

you must literally have no idea how foreign exchange works

What's the joke?

fuck

>a fucking Chinese LEAF

Kek'd hard

Fuck

Can't wait to go to war with the Ching Chongs and then send the Japanese in to rape the scraps.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I knew it.

Fuck you dude

oh shit what are you doing

look leaf just because your cuck country is scared of the chinks doesn't mean that the rest of the world is as big of pussies as you are

Aussies have moved to cambodian proxies.
This is not a proxy though. Im literally in cambodia.

THE MAD MAN

There is no nickname.

But it will forever by however Trump pronounces it: CHAI-NA!

how dare you

Literally the devil

Untrue, the Chinese pegged the renminbi to the dollar. As the dollar has lost value, the yuan has kept pace. This ensures the yuan is always weaker than the dollar, and thus gives an advantage to secondary and some primary economic activity sectors seeking to export to the US. It also disadvantages companies which manufacture in the US and seek to sell in China.

This is fundamentally similar to the function of the Euro. The Euro, including the weaker Mediterranean economies, is valued below where the German mark would sit. Thus, German manufacturers enjoy an export advantage, while Mediterranean economies suffer from stagnation and seeing German+Polish goods crush their own. Compounding this is the mediterranean inability to debase their currencies, trapping them as tiny German markets.

The Euro, originally intended to keep Germany under the control of her neighbors, has delivered the whole of Europe into a state of modern colonialism, serving little purpose other than a captive market for export-based industries and a source of raw materials... not unlike the empires Europe cultivated in the colonial era, or the status the US held before its revolution.

China's monetary policy is a key part of their neomercantile approach to finance, and it is insane that the US does not adopt one of its own. It simply isn't even considered; the supposed experts will just say "Yeah it's working great for China, but the US can't because... because... it would never work."

Professors in classrooms will even get all the way to the point of observing that the Chinese are completely kicking our ass with this stuff, but then still shut down when it comes to suggesting the US change its catastrophically failed policies in any way at all.

Ha ha fgt.

What is Cambodia?

>that flag

I invoke Immunity Cat.

damnit

no

Make China a Japanese colony again.