Reminder about automation

I'm exhausted of everyone calling on automation without being in the industrial controls and automation field at all.

The reason why automated labor is so cheap is because the cost of electric power is too low given the damage it does to the earth and the cleanup required for a nuclear site. Russia and china are being absolutely strangled to death by carcinogens of all sorts but you don't know that because they block the real happenings.

We need human labor because they run off jelly doughnuts and not radioactive strontium90 and cesium137, fossil fuels, etc.

Further, it's hareder to get good engineers when there's so little reward for doing well(in a communist setting). Hell, I can't get the engineers to make good decisions *now*. And on the other side, good technicians are already in short supply in a way that will not be fixed by "training". Excellent technicians have natural talents in patience, mindfulness and divergent non-linear thinking.

Tl;dr: You need a zero-toxic energy source and a *way smarter* (not dumber) workforce to be able to even begin drafting your robot-slavery wet-dream.

Some women are shaped like an hourglass
Some women are shaped like a pear
Chloe is shaped like a fucking refridgerator.

This isn't the focus of the thread

where are her hips

ok even a fat NEET has more curves than her

Never make your picture more interesting than what you have to say

i dont get it, she has a pretty face. but jesus where did it go wrong she looks like a man in a girls body

DAHNALD THE DELEGATES

its almost as shes hiding a dick

she needs to wear short skirts and dresses, to hide the fact that she does not have hips

well maybe you have to stop to hold standards about women

just kidding pls execute her for non feminillity

nah, she would look like.a man in a drag. There's no way to hide that shut body

Nuclear plants cause zero environmental damage when operated properly and if you're so afraid of strontium and cesium the best thing you can do is advocate for better reactors which can destroy those waste products.

Alternatively please do your part and stop consuming electricity by getting off of Sup Forums.

Thorium.

This is funny coming from Brazil.

Isnt your country like the tranny capitol of the planet?

HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUA

Our trannies are way more feminine

who said i wouldnt tap it. it just looks odd after a while. any man would notice. look im ugly and in no way passing judgement its just the pics. and i guess most women have hips right

right

fuck this cunt has an odd body shape

we need more pics for scientific analysis

That's a man, he's looking at the bulge

it is always a man wtf

First of, you're a hue and your opinion is below that of a monkey.

Second, you assume advancements in technology isnt on an exponential increase as well as alternative fuels and advancements in EFFICIENCY

You're an embarasment huehue.
It's like you 3rd world cucks are still living in 1800

Really think for a second. Think back the past 50 years.

Do this and you should realize our species went from A to Z and we have no plans for stopping now.

>Huehues cant contemplate 30 years from now or even 60 years from now.

>huehues think automation wont dominate all blue collar jobs and the majority of other jobs in his lifetime

shut up this a chloe thread more pics of her fridge body

There is literally nothing wrong with nuclear power. You are brainwashed by the fucking simpsons.

Do you think that hipsterdom's obsession with old-timey shit is some kind of resistance to automation?

Because I cannot wait until this fucking fad dies off.

I think that the corporatized futurism of science fiction is somehow LESS pretentious and disingenuous than the millennial love of antiquity.

I'd rather see skyscrapers plastered with BUY COCA COLA YOU FAGGOT, than see one more bearded faggot trying to make a business selling homemade artesanal brined pickles, and putting banjos and ukelele music in every god damn commercial like you just bought you fucking Subaru at the farmer's market.

F U L L Y