Got autistic six year old daughter

>got autistic six year old daughter
>Going through Barbie obsession phase
>Will want to see the new Barbie movie
What do I do Sup Forums?

talk to her about the jews

also show her the real "barbie" pic related

Kill your daughter and yourself.

letting your child control you, not controlling your child.
i think i know why shes autisist. letting 6 years old have say in things is the biggest meme and over involed white parents fall for it all the time.

Tell her that Amy Schumer is really mean and the movie is making fun of Barbie

>Amy Schumer
>Barbie
We've become a God damned parody of a society at this point. That's the type of shit you'd see as a Saturday Night Live skit twenty or thirty years ago.

Imagine if they fucking change the dolls to look like her. What little girl is going to want to play with that? It's cheaper to just buy an elephant or whale figurine, anyway, so maybe we should just switch to that at that point.

get her into the Frozen stage sooner?!

Buy her a "Monsters High" doll and get her hooked on that instead. Barbie's been dead since 2008 anyway, I mean, making all different race barbie is a reasonable business decision, but making them fat feminists is just a pathetic last gasp for breathe.

Buy her a GI Joe and a combat jeep toy.

Asperger's or full blown autism?

>jews replacing hot goy barbie with chubbie man hating jew

When I try that the wife raises get voice at me the way she never does at her daughter. Turns the daughter against me, cuts me off from sex and acts cold toward me for a week and gets my family on her side.

Maybe she will go on a diet and look hot for the Barbie movie?

Just buy her those bullshit Barbie animated DVDs: little girls eat that shit up.
Also, I doubt anything produced by (((her))) is PG, let alone G.

Torrent it. Her autist taste will understand it's shit.

let her see it

Reminder that all these people and entities actively worked to destroy Trump's presidential bid.

Which means we should actively work to destroy their bid for our support, viewership and business.

>take her favorite barbie
>hold it up next to a picture of amy shumer
>tell her "oh sorry, this is what barbie looks like now, she's fat isn't that cool?"
>laugh at her tears as you toss out her barbies and buy her that fatso "realistic" doll they keep pushing

You married unwisely. She's also cheating. Does the thought of her banging behind your back turn you on?

You married and impregnated the wrong fucking woman

Maybe black peoples will stop being savages

smother the kid, openly blame the fat cow for it on facebook, and take one for the team by alluah snackbaring her when you get the chance.

take her idiot. it'll be fun for her, don't be a shithead dad.

Grow some balls or leave your family.

Send her to instead

She'll tell her mother and then my wife won't speak to me for a few days because I'm teaching our daughter to be ashamed of fat.

Groom her to be a asmr youtube celebfor the other autists and retire early. Youve got a goldmine there.

checked

remove TV from home. Go 100% netflix/downloaded videos. No commercials, no advertisements to her spongy brain. let her play with her dolls. play dvd's. control what she see's. this isn't hard.

>her daughter
wat

Maybe muslims will realise sharia law is a load of shit

>impregnated
Making a lot of assumptions user

>actively worked to destroy Trump's presidential bid.
oh please

most of those celebrities barely said a word about it, yes they spoke against him but they hardly put in much effort

>Let her watch it.
>She'll get mad because girls want Barbie to be pretty.
>She'll ask you why they made Barbie ugly
>You redpill her

>letting your child get indoctrinated

>producers, yet again, give money to a clear future flop

No skin off my bones I guess.

>her daughter
good meme

>What do I do Sup Forums?

tell her you rented it and show her a cartoon

Maybe feminists will concede they are first class citizens and have actively put men in an awful position

Heres a crazy thought, how about telling the little shit stain
>No

Look at that slouch. This is the most pathetic excuse for exercise I've ever seen.

WOW, being as delusional as you are

But what can we expect from a fucking Leaf

>hardly put in much effort
They don't have to, they're celebrities and people are expected to follow.

Maybe George Soros and the Rothschilds will wake up with incredible levels of guilt and use their vast wealth for the betterment of all human kind

An unattractive humorless feminist in the lead role of a movie, what could possibly go wrong for investors?

Tell her Temple Grandin is the lord and savior of autistic peoples.

Well I come from a Muslim family with a real legacy of not my father, his father or his giving birth to daughters. Science has confirmed it is the man's genetics that decide sex thus I'm blessed that I should have only sons or at least thought I would.

I think she cheated. My family line doesn't produce daughters.

I really did marry the wrong woman, every time I try to teach our daughter about Islam, my wife screams at me not to indoctrinate get with "your false sand nigger cult." I'm controlled by her. Help

that's going to be one fat barbie.

Yeah, and maybe Hell will freeze over.

Its still like two years away
Your daughter will be out of that phase

My daughter has never watched tv and only watches Movies I torrent

I am honestly surprised that (((they))) did pick a black transexual bisexual Muslim to be Barbie.

Also, INB4 Ken is black or Barbie is a lesbian.

You ruined the troll. Fucking autistic fuck, you had a good thread here before you shat all over it, prick

Absolute shit-tier

*Indoctrinate her with
Damn phone

It goes deeper than that, look who owns all these people and corporations.

He's right...That shit is a gold mine.

top kek

Should have expected that from racists. OP mentioned he's a Muslim and the thread dies

(((She))) is a disgusting pig.

I can only hope your daughter grows out of this phase, and quickly.

Maybe gays will admit marriage is between a man and a woman

>World Monarch
>Implying a single person can rule the world without being backstabbed immediately
Do people on Sup Forums actually believe this shit.

no ur the dum shit

-t world monarch

this, don't let her find out there is a piece of shit movie and don't let her watch it. Literally all you have to do is say no, how fucking hard is that?

Maybe the comet ping pong pizza place will stop molesting/trafficking children

This is as red-pilled as it gets

If you take the time to look, all the evidence supports this hierarchy

girls cant be autistic

Yes they can, I've met more than a dozen autistic girls.

>Not including Munich security conference

Umm I am so ... maybe stop being so sexist ok? Thanks.

Sony is literally the worst movie studio in history.

I know man,
shits fucked brah. father follows god, mother follows father=happy home.
now we have these memes
>motherhood is the hardestjob
>kids are little adults
>men should help at home as much as women help even if men worker harder jobs and get to take less time off
etc

amy shumers barbie is gonna be shit so netflix will be able to afforfd the license

Read about her years ago when I was a militant vegan straight edge kid. (Didn't last too long.) I hated this person and told everyone in class she was no different than the nazi's.

I got over all this shit, I was 13 at the time, okay?

Why even worry about this , it's gonna be another SJW train wreck flop.

Can already hear the excuses on why it failed and how we caused it . Can't wait.

>letting your daughter watch commercials
heh tough luck kid