Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mfw i predicted that it was fake

good on you mate

>pizza tards

This is just coincidence. People were obviously radicalized by fake news Pizzagate stories.

The honest pizzamen were literally shaking...
>pic related
...after an assault-rifle-shotgun wielding man stormed their business and started shooting everywhere intending to kill everyone.

This is how terrorism starts. This is the literal cause of terrorism. Fake news needs to stop and they need to arrest everyone involved in fake news as the terrorists they are and send them to prison.

We need to protect our children.

kek
i didn't actually beleive it

You have to admit the amount of times the word "Fake" is used in the article sounds like they are trying way too hard. And what are the odds some normie patron knew about pizzagate to call it out?

kek

Pizzagaters are fucking hilarious

F A K E N E W S

Good job, Sup Forums, you gave (((them))) an opportunity to false flag and legitimize the fake news shit.

>started shooting everyone

No he didn't.

Washington DC isn't even an American state.

It is literally not part of the United States.

Washington DC has no representation in the American government.

Our laws DO NOT apply to Washington DC any more than they apply to Russia.

Stop shilling for foreign countries.

hahaha Pizza faggots BTFO

Today marks the end of your """"""investigation"""""".

You know what to do.

>S H U T I T D O W N

>Hi I came here because of a fake news story
Wheres the link to the purported fake news story?
None of the articles provide it. Is is it because it might sway people to investigate?

Makes sense, they have so much to gain politically from this. They're gonna weaponize this against us.

Welp nice knowing you all.

>leaf
All good work you've done has been discredited. Sorry m8

>It is literally not part of the United States.
So can we deport the niggers there?

This

You can't refer to an online investigation as news, fake or otherwise because no news outlet has reported on the alligations, only the investigation. The investigation is real, the alligations haven't really bern addressed. What's more they have been floating the term "fake news" since right after the election. The MSM has their marching orders and have made no effort to dig in to any of this in an effort to "debunk" it. They just report that it has been debunked but don't elaborate at all as to how.

*gunshot*

I'M HERE TO INVESTIGATE A FAKE NEWS STORY

>going to investigate
>bringing gun in an area I assume it is illegal to carry
>not shooting anyone
>telling police you are investigating

Makes you think

In hindsight maybe bringing your Assault Rampager 15 into a neighborhood pizza place and demanding they hand over their child sex slaves wasn't the best course of action.

Well they have American IDs, birth certification, etc

So no.

But we should honestly stop pretending like Washington DC means shit.

It is not a part of America. Its even taxed without representation.

Think of it like Vatican city.

I agree, I suggest President Trump start with CNN and NBC and work his way from there.

I also fucking loled at the greentexted scenario. Gotta love cnn

>screenshots your own posts to use them for bragging rights

just fucking post on reddit m8

>oy vey the world economony is collapsing so lets keep talking about pizza gate and slide it all over

fuck you faggot

Why not allow people to do a legit investigation and come up with nothing? Why continue with this bullshit protection shit it'll make people think its sketchy as fuck.

Did the washingtonian have to report the article? Search now says it was posted 5 hours ago (post 1 of 2)

It's about as ambiguous as the term 'terrorist' or 'rebels'.

Sweet mother of mercy, I thought my eyeballs would explode.

*repost (2 of 2)

Don't worry they were just filming a new movie

Because it's easier to dismiss it as "fake news" and hope that the population, at large, scoff at it all.

Until the wikileaks emails are sufficiently addressed, I'm going to continue to believe that something fucked up is going on. That has yet to happen, thus far.

>I'M HERE TO INVESTIGATE A FAKE NEWS STORY

or play one on TV and CNN, please check my credits in other horribly produced features

Police have identified him as 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch of Salisbury, North Carolina.

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

>fake news

betcha it was a false flag to dismiss it as "a right wing conspiracy theory" like everything else

it's annoying how retarded the producers of this spectacle are

the perp has an IMDB page just like the Orlando shooting

"fake" news

lol kike overload

>CNN

>You live in a time where fake news became real news which became fake news again

Crikey mate.

Actor discovered

False flag attack

>a fictitious
considering not a single person has done a lick of investigative work outside the internet...

yes hello ive come to investigate a fake news story *starts shooting*

I have never seen a conspiracy theory described as "fictitious" by the press before. Usually a conspiracy theory is labeled as such, and they move on. Were the September 11th conspiracy theories ever once labeled as "fictitious" by the press?

noticed the same thing

>implying they arent already there...

I drive past uppity sheboons driving their husbands mercedes to their diversity hire govt jobs in dc all the time.

Dc is a nigger hell hole

You realize it gets electoral representation?

Fake News Crisis Actor Identified as Sam Pied. Bought an entire Pizza. Forced the employees to film him eating it and ate it while armed. Shot many Clinton affiliates on scene. E.M.S. called. Suspect was not apprehended. Early reports indicated suspect crawled through an underground duct into a tunnel and escaped somewhere in the outskirts of Washington D.C..

Picture of the shooter attached. White Supremacist Kingpin.

kek

JESUS CHRIST CAN ANYONE STOP HIM AT THIS POINT?

Read the quotes to yourself in a Jewish voice, make sure it echoes.

>Sam Pied

keked all over myself.

Underrated

It finally click. I've heard media crying about 'fake news fake news FAKE NEWS' for a couple weeks - and its all to cover up Pizzagate!

And people wonder why no one takes the media seriously. The title reads like a bad satire piece.

oy vey this fictitious conspiracy theory is getting out of control!
fake news is not free speech!

There is always this problem with these public investigations. There's always those idiots that lack foresight that jump the gun out of feelings of self righteousness to compensate for their feelings of inadequacy.

ALERT

ALERT

(((THEY))) ARE GOING TO USE THIS TO TARGET ONLINE FREE SPEECH

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

i'm literally shaking right now

Are you literally fucking retarded? Leave my country.

Police reports have been released. Suspect is known by multiple aliases. All incidents end with a signature 'Swastika Blood Smear' 'S.H.' as of yet it is not known what this could stand for. Excessive loss of life is associated with the individual. Do not approach without Police assistance.

A worker at Comet Ping Pong recalled her encounter with S.H.
'it was like my life was flashing before my eyes. he kept asking for 'the pie' 'the red pie' 'the big pie for the whole family'

'I didn't understand. I didn't know what was going on. I just wanted to return home to my child. I'm a single mother and James has given me consecutive pay raises.'

'Comet Ping Pong is like my second family. I wouldn't know what to do without them.'

'He wouldn't leave until we smeared children's blood on the Pizza. As the tomato sauce. Oh God. The look on little Billy's face as we stabbed him. We had to. There was no other way.'

The victim Charlotte Cheeseheiner was then quoted as 'convulsing eeirly. In a macabre; almost rhythmic fashion'.

What is this 'red pie' and what Nazi rituals does this individual serve? One thing's for sure. The humble Family Pie Business will never be quite the same after this shocking violent ordeal.

You guys don't know how right you are. Go to the 40-min mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw

Do you know this frightening individual? Please contact your nearest Police Department immediately.

Still says 11

At this rate, the police might as well investigate the damn place so this insanity finally ends.

And risk a local friendly establishment of pizza goodness losing business. My word.

lmfao

its like sam hyde but its sam pied XDDD

this fuckng place. mad men, all of you LMAO

Redditors have also been reported hollering at the jolly men inside the wonderful All Ages C.P.P. Pizzeria.