twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only take cold showers when dosing 1g of DNP
i take ice baths too sometimes

Yeah, but Mexico is hot as hell
I cant stand anything but warm water

It's winter. I am cold enough.

this

pseudoscience

what if I start off with warm water to clean myself, then rinse with cold water?

>I take cold showers for discipline training

You get easily accustomed to cold water, hot water is a waste of gas.

>Yeah, but Mexico is hot as hell
>sierras covered in snow
>hot as hell

Redpill me on cold showers then, especially since it's cold outside now

I was actually just thinking about this yesterday so I'm interested in hearing about them

This is a choice for Mexicans?

>claims to be conservative
>doesn't always have all of his electronic devices on low power mode.

hot water opens your pores up and leaves you susceptible to muh fluoride in the water

Supposed to be really good for your skin, cardiovascular system, and sexual health

>using the biochemical jew

He takes cold showers because he has no hot water heater. Check the flag.

Helps circulation, good for your skin, makes you smell better, staves off depression, makes you feel like a badass. It stops being cold after the first several days.

Source?

It's a joke, get it?

Since last month I'm only taking cold shower and believe me that shit is awesome. My hair looks much better and so does my skin. Really enjoying it, but again I live in literally hell so it's easier to make the transition.

>claims to be redpilled

>isnt vegan

I'm a femboi. Cold showers are great for getting smooth soft skin. Also it makes your boi bits shrink and look cute. ;p

>vegan

Enjoy your low T, faggot

There's shit called brown adipose tissue throughout your upper back that reacts to cold temperatures by burning bodyfat like a furnace. In addition, exposing your balls to cold temperatures increases testosterone production.

No, I don't get it.

There is so much need for academic sauce in this thread.

>gas
subhumans don't have hydroelectricity

I don't shower often, but when I do it's a cold shower

im poor so i always take cold showers

Nope. Doesn't count.

>Claims to be redpilled
>Showers daily

Ok I follow on the rest but whenever I try taking a cold shower I deel like I smell like a fucking urinal cake afterwards. How is that better smelling than my normal when I actually smell really good after hot showers?

i went a whole winter with no hot water and it does not stop being cold. it literally does not stop being cold, don't take my word for it, check it with a thermometer

ridiculously hot showers 4 life

:-/ tfw when fluoridated as fuck

But hot showers are so comfy.

I had this idea that I should invent this kind of body condom suit with a very thin plastic layer so that I could stand in a hot shower all day and bask in its warmth while not melting my skin off.

i do tho, cuz i have long beautiful girly hair and it dries out in hot water Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)

>only does the cold showers exercise
>not the whole first degree of Der Weg Zum Wahren Adepten
>not the following degrees
>will never reach degree 10 in this lifetime: UNION WITH GOD

I SURELY HOPE YOU GUYS DONT DO THIS

rexresearch .com/bardon/FBardonInitiationHermetics.pdf

I work in a desolate, frost bitten shithole. I fucking work out side all day in the cold wind.

Sometimes I get so cold I feel like death is my only escape.

If I don't have a half ass warn shower before bed I would probably die in my sleep.

Is this legit or is it the cold shower jew? I already know not to use shamjew or any other (((skin products))).

Stop using soap, just scrub yourself thoroughly with a clean loofah

>taking showers

what the fuck do you faggots eat to stink after a little perspiration?

I love the heat of hot water too much

>claims to be redpilled
>is falling for all sorts of retarded neo-lifestyle memes like lifting, healthy diet, meditating...

>

>what are post-tribalism reactionary necessities

>cant afford hot water
>redpilled

If I don't use my hot water, someone else will take it. There's only a finite amount of it in the world.

i finally got hot water again and i aint ever going back

>ITT: People who don't live in countries that drop below 0 Celsius

>cold as fuck in the middle of the night
>wake up freezing
>even colder throughout the house
No thanks, I'd rather take a warm shower.

>can't afford a heater

kek

i mean i rinse off with cold water. does that count?

It's legit. Sensitive temperature changes even facilitate. That's a different issue IE: drinks, but you can understand the power of heat.

>facilitate digestion

>2016
>not rubbing SHEA, pregnenolone, and 11-keto DHT on your testicles to boost testosterone production without suppressing the HTPA axis

Yeah I'm with you on this. I'm gonna ignore the claims and gleefully take my blue pill on this.

Might take the head off at the end, blast it on cold, and put it on muh bawlz for the test tho. That sounds legit.

Think it's safe to say outdoor living leafs can be made an exception for this

envelope your whole body in the cold, observe how it changes your breathing, how your lungs become more powerful to compensate. It will jerk you alive.

low-test beta. Ointment won't make you alpha.

>claims to be redpilled
>still showers

I bet you still poo in toilets, too.

Tried it for a couple of weeks, I just got headaches for the next hour. I can stand the cold, can't stand the slow start to my day.

>can't afford blankets
kek

Tits or GTFO
Either that or show boipucci

Fuck off Maori.BLEH!

>cant afford heater so just keep it at 50F so that pipes dont freeze
>be inside house with 2 pairs of socks, a wool hat, long underwear, warm jogging pants, shirt, sweater, polartec sweater that also covers my neck, shearling slippers with plastic sole on bottom
>bed has 2 blankets on mattress to prevent loss of heat from underneath, and 4 blankets/comforter above
>warm water bag
>drink tea constantly
>still cold
ill take my blue pill and keep on taking hot showers. back in europe peasants didnt have the social pressure to shower daily and "smell clean" and i have that social pressure at my wage slave job.

I shower only with the finest assortment of liberal tears encased in fiji water bottles.

Not all of us are training for when we get stabbed in chino jaun

Quit that faggotry right now.