Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Who exactly is he speaking about?

this guy is like carlin near his death but less funny and more preachy and fat as fuck

>A fat numale cuck self hating white

damn didnt expect that

WE WUZ JESUS AN SHEEIT

Does anyone laugh at these types of jokes? They're beyond unfunny.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE DUMB DUMB LMAO BLACKS ARE GREAT LMAO AND LAL OTHER RACES

Wow, when did comedians become such speakers of wisdom?

I really need to forego my privileges. Everything I ever worked for and earned was not because of my skill, time and labor, but because I'm an advantaged white. Wow. Wow...

>u complain about fanfiction man while u change color of another fanfiction man

Do they even have one argument based on actual events and people?

>(((white)))

Special snowflake means you want everyone else to cater to you as an individual or a small minority. That doesn't apply to a majority group like whites.

really make u think

haha what a funny comedian I love it when comedians start race bashing

>jesus was a jew

so what?

I actually agree

>liberal (((humor)))

>Le self-hating cuck
I wonder if people like this think how virtue-signaling this hard will get them laid.

>dude they changed his race
>oldest known painting of Jesus looks like this

Jesus would have looked like a Greco-Persian citizen before the Arab conquests, before the mongol conquests.

I always hear arguments that he'd look like an Arab, but that's wildly inaccurate as they hadn't started raping everyone yet.

Well, they were just raping each other on their little peninsula.

Reminder that Jesus was light skinned and red haired

The current Jewish population does not represent the historical in anyway

They're literally turks who decided judaism sounded like a kickass religion

I'll never understand how a white person can be anti-white

They also got raped by Arabs and Mongols as did everyone in the region for many centuries.

Straights do this too. It's called the synagogue of satan. Durr God has a vagina so marry some Eves so you can get your Adamic vagina back. Durr

> white men are special snow flakes.

Racist argument. In addition there was a gendered slur on the post. 15 yard penalty. Still 1st down.

WHITE PEOPLE

RELIGION

?

WHATS THE DEAL

thank you

>Some old Jew was black

>God is real

Damn. Rly made me think.

This

you can be hetero and into getting pegged too but still not be gay btw just want to clear the air with everyone cuz it's not gay OR straight it's just whatever

if this funny maybe he should listen to they ah Daily Shoah and pick up some tips from some good goys on how it's done
Plus look at this unkempt beard fat sausage fingered fuck he makes me sick, you better start going to the gym if you look like this Sup Forums posters

Haha I'm not gay I just like traps it's not gay haha.

Angry white guys

Haven't you heard? THIS is the oldest known painting of Jesus, you fucking white racist