youtube.com/watch?v=tY6ddgTUsYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make me

video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=tY6ddgTUsYY

you're this guy.

Nope

We should bring Horses back

Thoughts? Rain, snow, high winds transporting large things, children, long distance traveling, emergency vehicles, carpools, nighttime, commerce.

>Family guy

>Rain
Fenders, jacket
>high winds
If they are so high that it's dangerous to be outside, it's not a good idea to drive a car either
>children
sacrifice to moloch
>long distance traveling
train
>emergency vehicles
Yeah they can stay
>carpools
Yeah what about em? Cycle with your friends.
>nighttime
Bike have lights
>commerce.
Trucks

I think OP was thinking more of that day to day transport. We don't need to do away with motor vehicles.

Sounds dandy and all, until you need to get groceries or haul bags of concrete, or, do anything, really.

Bicycles are nice, but there are many things that cars/trucks do better and more efficiently.

>Not cycling with bags of concrete

What about for shipping?

Cycling with bags of concrete is a great way to stay in shape.

Bikes can't haul my multitude of camping gear and guns across state lines in a timely manor.

Meh, Ill take my E150 for concrete hauling duty over my bicycle anyday.

They can haul a lot of camping gear

How the fuck am I supposed to bike to work through 2 feet of snow when its -40 outside?

How am I supposed to haul all of the shit shit I need for work on a bike?

I fail to see how my kitchen can fit on there.

Oh you mean """""""camping""""""

Oh yes I wholeheartedly agree that bicycling would be the absolute god tier solution for every single region in the whole world you're so smart, UK.

bikes have snow tires

Cyclist douches

They don't have a heating system that will keep you alive in subzero temp
Biking's tight but its not practical north of the 35th parallel from december to february

Brits should be done away with and replaced with Americans.

Fucking kek!
Thanks for the visual mate.

even with snow tires a bike will still be shit in the winter.

Im only 200km north of Ottawa and we still get 30- to 40- c days here on a regular basis, there is no way in hell I would bike in that.

exceptions need to be made for service/commercial vehicles but all in all you are objectively correct in stating that cars need to be done away with

day of the rope coming for all you cagers soon

When I moved to a different state I sold my car and tried getting around on just a bike. Made it about 6 months, then finally broke down and bought another car. Bikes are a nice mode of transport if the weather's nice and you don't have to go very far, or have a lot of time to get there. It's pretty inconvenient if a bike is your only mode of transportation though. Grocery shopping becomes a huge pain in the ass and if you want to go anywhere further away than a mile or two it's basically a day trip.

All cars should be required to be V8s with manual transmissions. Bikes should go on the sidewalk.

thoughts?

Long term camping is the only type of camping.

Around here late October to early June would be shitty to ride in

>cycling in a Canadian winter
Maybe on your little jet-stream heated island, but that shit won't fly here

Then it's not camping. If you can't fit your shit in a backpack then it's not camping.

You shouldn't enforce it, but it should be massively encouraged in areas where it is a viable option like city centers.

By not being a pussy of course.

Heated clothing exists

A one hour truck ride takes like 4 days on a bike

Agreed

>Heated clothing exists
Lighting yourself on fire for an 80km commute doesn't sound too appealing.

Have you even experienced -40? It doesnt matter if youre stong or weak, young or old, -40 makes everybody its bitch.
This is a temperature that is potentially lethal in minutes, you dont fuck around with it and you definitely dont attempt to mock it by riding a bike to work.

SideWALK
Bikes

insert your own quote marks

cars, yes. cars are shit and serve no useful purpose.

how about trucks though. we need trucks for hauling and towing.

People ride like dickheads in Denver. I don't want more.