What are some privileges of being cis gendered?

This is actually a question for one of my uni exams. What kind of subtle red pill answer could I give?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/190628196
youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis
youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Less likely to have mental health issues

Is that the "gender is over" guy ?

HOL UP

You are actually PAYING for this? with REAL money???

sadly yes. I'm an engineering major and we're required to have a diversity credit to graduate.

Looks like him

vimeo.com/190628196

Less likely to commit suicide due to being told that you are not ill ( and therefore not receiving treatment ) leading to the eventual point in time where part of you realizes that you fucked up

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
holy shit and you guys call us cucked ?

Just go on some transfag's tumblr and copy the answer.

at least it's just one class and not my prime minister

The privilege of not being mentally ill.

This is probably the best answer. Don't try to win the culture wars in this class, the professor isn't going to be redpilled anyway.

Just pass and move on.

drop out of that jewish institution

>What are some privileges of being cis gendered?

> Not embarrassing your parents at family gatherings.
> Getting a real career that doesn't involve sucking cocks for a living or getting a transgender studies degree
> Not hanging around other mentally ill people that enable your own delusion
> Breeding, not dooming your genetic tree to extinction.
> Not dying poor, alone, childless and miserable

youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis

Get meta on your professor's ass and say that you have no idea what cis privilege is like because everyone is blind to their own privilege and you'll never know what it's like to be trans.

Less likely to experience hormonal imbalance problems

And what kind of retarded degree are you working towards where you have to answer this kind of retarded question?

When you take somebody home, you don't need to explain that you essentially lied to them about what you have going on downstairs.

fpbp

You are mentally stable.

Statistically, less likely to end up in a mental hospital, commit suicide, or abuse illegal drugs.

Jesus fuck

>I'm an engineering major and we're required to have a diversity credit to graduate.

Burger Education is so fucked up, it sounds like USSR-tier levels of indoctrination.

You're able to get standard medical help without doctors and nurses first figuring out what pills won't interact with your hormone blockers.

You can shop comfortably for clothes without feeling offended or feeling confused.

You statistically have a larger number of sexual partners to choose from.

Less likely to contract HIV/AIDS or be addicted to drugs.

You spend $0 attaining your natural male/female physique (whichever you are OP)

can anyone prove that being transgender is a mental illness?

> it sounds like USSR-tier levels of indoctrination.

It's pretty fucking bad. My school has a "Diversity" requirement for every major. I've tried to take classes two semesters in a row now, but dropped out because literally every class is Marxist horse shit. Last semester I tried to take "Asian American Literature" thinking it would be the least political. Just read some books by Asian authors and be done with it. Nope. The very first reading assignment was a series of essays by a bunch of ex-Berkley students patting each other on the back for being activists in the 60's. I gave up when one of the authors, who is an avowed Marxist, went on for a really long paragraph about why there shouldn't by a hyphen in "Asian-American".

It's all just Marixist bullshit, and I'm trying to find some way to get out of taking it.

Forgot to add that I can only imagine what primary and secondary school is like these days. I must have lucked out back when I was in middle school and high school because I had based history teachers that encouraged rationalism and objective thought.

Can you prove you're not a shill?
Gender dysphoria. Body dysphoria. Those are what all transgenders suffer from. Increase likelihood of suicide and drug addiction.

I don't have to keep making up new genders. I don't make everybody's life difficult for no reason. I'm not a fucking degenerate.

Basically every privilege a functional human being can expect.

Can you prove that it isn't ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s

seeing this thumbnail I thought this was Lena Dunham with painted stubble, no joke

The probability of severe mental illness is less than 100%.

why dont i believe you?

post the program policy nao

Gross

Leaf bro is right, post a sample exam or a unit outline or something

holy shit my sides

fpbp

>"diversity credit"
What the fuck is this? It's no longer humanities? It's actually called "diversity"? Praytell, what fucking bottom-tier school are you attending?

This

Not him, but my school has something similar: the multicultural/international credits.

I go to USC and the classes are literally called "Diversity". As a kicker, if the course catalog has a little rainbow symbol that means it satisfies the requirement.

A mental illness is a definition we created. It either fits or doesn't fit the criteria WE decided a mental illness must fit to be considered a mental illness. But that has no meaning other than the ones we choose to apply to it. Mental illness is a term we created to help us categorize things, that's all.

The definitions for mental illness vary from "something that bothers you a little" to "something that makes you unable to function", so really it's not easy to say that being transgender is a mental illness, since the definition of what is a mental illness is being changed all the time.

Either way, it being or not a mental illness doesn't really matter. Even if it was a disease, we don't have a cure for it.

For men, no anal prolapse at age 35
For women, no cat abuse over 45

Why is it so awful for them to identify as their biological sex? Who gives a shit if you're a man who dresses and acts like a faggot, why make up some fucking sci-fi word to identify as and make it difficult for everyone else. You're still a fucking weird cunt, no matter what you identify as. Make the rest of our lives easier and just refer to you by the gender you look like in the moment of interaction. You still either exhibit masculine or feminine traits, you can't be neutral or fluid or whatever the fuck. Everything has a gender and traits associated with that gender, its biology not a social fucking construct.

How is this not viewed as mental illness? These peoples brain literally thinks it doesn't belong in that body or think they are a fucking inanimate object. If that doesn't constitute for brain damage then I don't know what does.

Figures the school that hosts the "Rose Bowl" would be massive faggots.

>don't have to deal with stupid bullshit angst over what "gender" I am
>statistically less likely to kill myself

Feels great.

Why is it so awful for you to refer to them as whatever they ask you to refer to them as? It shouldn't matter at all, it's just courtesy.

And if you just want to be rude, then obviously you'd have no problem dealing with the social consequences to being rude, particularly when you're being needlessly rude like you currently are.

If it is a mental illness, all the more reason for you to not act like a jackass. It's not their fault they're defective, but you are making the conscious decision of making their problems harder.

It's usually not that bad. My friends are all pretty red pilled, but I guess they would be.

Not having to take a dick in your ass, which is in fact resisting the patriarchy.

Tell me, favelanigger, how the fuck are you supposed to know which of the 74 pronouns to use when talking to them?
Reminder: Asking which pronoun is preferred is considered misogynistic and oppressing.
Try to legitimize it all you want.

That's fucking weird.

In my Engineering course we have an ethics class that addresses other cultures but it was also based on the idea you were working in a different country

T O P K E K

My college just has """subtle""" shilling for multi-culti and diversity in liberal arts shit like history or government or communications classes, which are all required core credits for graduation.

Wouldn't be surprised if they started requiring an actual "diversity" credit tho.

>when your father is an alcoholic, mother is a cheater, brother is a deadbeat loser, and all your pets are dead

Random user's chuckle > them dying tonight

This. Only talk about "privilege" in the sense of cold biologically reality. They can't change their chromosomes, and their body will naturally reject whatever "identity" they conjure up if it is not rooted in biological truth.

>Why is it so awful for you to refer to them as whatever they ask you to refer to them as?

It's not just using the right pronouns. It's that nearly everything you normally say is some kind of microaggression, so you have to tip toe around constantly. Not to mention that since SJW types like to hang out with each other, you may very well end up having to memorize a different set of pronouns for each person. It seems like it'd be common courtesy, but like most things that involve Marxism, there's a big difference between what's proposed and what actually happens in practice.

> if you just want to be rude, then obviously you'd have no problem dealing with the social consequences to being rude

More double-think. Trans activists don't even try to deal with the social consequences of being so abnormal or high maintenance, but they expect everyone else to conform to the arbitrary rules they set up for interacting with them. Then they call you rude (at best) or a bigot (at worst) for not following along perfectly.

>If it is a mental illness, all the more reason for you to not act like a jackass

If it's a mental illness, they should be happy that the majority of people bother to tolerate them and that they're not forced into institutions.

This is the same for all of them. The rules change and contradict themselves depending on the group. It's genetic for one and social construct for another but the only common theme is: I want to be an arsehole and you have to not only tolerate it but pander to my whims.

Because it's ridiculous. Their problems aren't my problem and I don't give a shit about their feelings. Me playing their narrative is just enabling their mental illness. It's like this whole fat acceptance that's going on, except these aliens are not at all a significant portion of the population. Maybe they should be courteous to the rest of us by not telling us what to do or think.

If I saw some person that looked like them, I wouldn't treat them any differently or even really care. I might have a passing thought that they look fucking weird and that would be the end of it. Nobody is actively shitting on them, this vocal minority are just your typical sjws with too much tumblr privilege, thinking the world is out to get them.