You fucking morons are going to get someone killed!

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?postshare=6021480887459114&tid=ss_tw-bottom&utm_term=.66179cc80f0c

1 post by this ID

HAHAHAHA WHO CARES ?

>Implying kids have not been dying there for years...

Pol is satire

1 post by this ID

>Fed up citizen goes action hero
>Busts into Ping Pong Pizza
>Saves 50 kids from the basement

pedo jews getting killed is a win.

The #pizzagate threads were always reddit tier.
None of us use twitter normie shit.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. I am offended that you would judge us by the isolated action of one extremist.

That pizza looks horrible. Cheap dough, plastic cheese, nitrite laden """pepperoni""".

weak b8 0/10

That wont save Sup Forums when it gets shut down. Knocking over card stands and harassing 12 year old girls is one thing but you're propagating conspiracy theories that are riling up idiots. All it takes is for one of these fucking tards to kill someone and blame Sup Forums for putting the idea in their head. You know the Government is looking for any reason to shut this site down. Or is this place really filled with sociopathic assholes who don't care?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, newfriend :^)

Fuck you. No, seriously, you're a piece of shit. I come here for the lulz as well and watch rekt videos too but do you really want the actions of this site to get someone killed? If the answer is yes then you deserve Trump and everything you're going to get.

couldn't give a fuck, makes me erect actually

I predicted this

Why are Canadians literally the worst posters? These passive aggressive faggots are fucking scum.

Faggot

Pol is the board of peace. Please do not imply that his actions are because of pol, he is misinterpreting kek's teachings. Your polphobia is shocking, don't you know it's 2016?

Wake up
It's a hoax
They can't hide it
so they're trying to knock it out with explosives

Hoax

and quit listening to msm

BTFO BY FRENCHIE

>do you really want the actions of this site to get someone killed?

pedo jews? absolutely.

Good going, goys. You literally ruined multiple chosen people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentiles, well played indeed

>You know the Government is looking for any reason to shut this site down.
That sounds like a threat. Are you really Canadian, or is that a proxy?

Eat shit you Burgertard. You voted a REALITY SHOW contestant and failed businessman who gets his money from Russia as your President. Your shithole country has ZERO moral authority and is altering the worlds axis because your population is soo fucking obese that the USA will soon be the South Pole you dribbling autismo!

your pm is literally retarded

hopefully its the right people

Suck my balls you FrogFuck. Why are you posting here anyway? Don't you have someone to surrender to or some Muslims balls to suck when he's not shooting your citizens like you take cumshots up your quivering asshole you cuck fuckstick!?!

>contestant
host
>failed businessman
yet somehow his net worth is around $6,000,000,000, that's weird

I don't like that fucking emo beta twink PM of ours, so fuck you, but at least he's not a bloated sack of orange Nazi shit pathological liar who's sucking Putins cock!

>yet somehow his net worth is around $6,000,000,000, that's weird

He doesn't have a pot to piss in while his credit rating is soo fucking poor that he's being bankrolled by Russia. Of curse he could prove me wrong by releasing his taxes, which he'll never do and by doing so Putin drops his hairy nutsack into your mouth every time you come to Donnie Douchebags defense.

That damn card stand.

>getting this triggered over the truth
And you bitches have your cuck weed lmao president. Stay mad, dipshit.

How dare you imply that Sup Forumsacks are violent! Get the fuck out of here BIGOT! There is not place for your Sup Forumsphobic hate and fear mongering in the current year.

show that the guy got "radicalized" at Sup Forums or just shut the fuck up