Is this the most redpilled drug combination?

Is this the most redpilled drug combination?

> Total relaxation
> No anxiety from weed
> Amazing high

So Sup Forums?

Xanax is the stupidest god damn drug ever. Only thing it's good for is sleeping for 20 hours straight. You ever wake up after taking xanax thinking, "wow what a great night, so many memories!"?

Yeah it'll destroy your brain and make you suicidal when you run out of xans real redpilled you nigger

A little weed every month.

A little alcohol on the weekends.

NOTHING ELSE.

A mixture of black tar heroin and methamphetamine pumped straight into your veins.
Makes you feel comfy as fuck while keeping you alert enough to search your home for FBI bugs

>xanax
>literally the nigger drug
bars muh nigga ye

I like weed and tramadol. I get super productive with it. I don't know why.

>destroy your brain
How so?

Meditation is a helluva drug

>taking any drugs
>drinking alcohol
>smoking
>being an untermensch

the most redpilled drug combination is:

2 cups of coffee in the morning
50 ug LSD (microdose) for creativity
8 hours of honest, hard work in a STEM field
1-2 bowls of marijuana to help you sleep at night

Amphetamines if you know how to use it as a tool, and not a lifestyle.

Otherwise, nothing.

Acid on occasion is cool. That's about it.

this is the true redpill

all these weed advocates abuse the fuck out of it but its literally shit-tier to do it that way

Whenever I did that benzo's would inhibit the high from weed.

My tolerance for weed was high at the time though, I wasn't at my highest amount smoked but I was probably doing 6-8 joints a day.

>addictive disassociative mkultra-tier pill
>redpilled
kys my dude

>50 ug LSD (microdose)
Dude, what.
A microdose is 10 - 20 ug.
That's half a recreational dose.

i used 30 xanax 1mg pills within a week and couldnt sleep for 5 days when i ran out of them. it was a skullfuck experience

>drugs
>redpilled

>natural substance, found in nature
>man made substance

I just got back into weed after years of not smoking.

It's a weird drug. I smoke and it makes me anxious as shit and kinda sensory overloaded then as soon as it wears off I want to get high again. It's hard to only smoke on the weekends when its like 10pm on a wednesday and you already accomplished all the days goals.

No drugs. No alcohol. No cigarettes.

observed
also this man knows what the fuck is up

How is this about politics or current events?

All drugs are degenerate therefor no combination is redpilled.

The only redpilled drug combo is 8 hours of sleep, and the joy of doing what you love.
Druggies, dude weeds, lsd fags, and niggers btfo and need to gtfo

Xanax and heroin.
In all seriousness
You plebian weak shits

I'm having trouble determining the status of the relationship between xanax and its users;

does xanax turn everyone that takes it recreationally into idiots?

or

do only idiots take xanax recreationally?

because I've met alot of people that liked taking xanax.

they were all very, very stupid.

plenty of people that smoke pot are decent, intelligible people. not all, I know, but many.

I have met zero intelligent, productive people that take xanax.

so what's the relationship?

bro if ur taking 50ug of acid as a "microdose" you must live a pretty wild day-to-day life

weed is one of the reasons I lost my motivation, went from 4.0 to 3.7 GPA
it's a pretty insidious drug as far as loss of motivation
after a year of abstinence I will go back to using 1x/month because it does expand your mind along novel vectors when used infrequently

tread lightly my friend, heavy regular marijuana use is only for people with all their life goals achieved as over time it really will rob you of your ambition

I did it all weekend friend

This is the score right here.
Aussie cunt knows what's up.

The only thing I would change is I would add in is a couple bong hits of dank, and some cigs.

50ug is a microdose numbnumb

>not snorting eight lines of ketamine and eating twelve clonazepams before going to bed
what are you, a child?

More like the most used drug combination by niggers.

Happenings! Best drug ever!

I once saw a girl drink on xanax fall asleep. Don't fucking do that.

That is not a microdose... Try 5ug to 10ug.

I have a hefty supply and like to take them quite abit so ill fill in.

They affect the memory so much the next day and on them i feel retarded in a sense. I can function 100% at 1.3mg but i always feel dumbed down. Also everytime i take it i can only remember patches of the events i took it at, rather than the whole event.

All bad shit aside, it's great for anxiety and i love them but the addiction sucks ass and the rebound anxiety.

>take a ton of Xanax on Friday wake up in your cousins bed on Wednesday
>realize you live 1000 miles from your cousin

I smoked today after a week break, felt like my first time. realizing daily use is shit. Can't even get high after the third or fourth day and end up chasing a high and burning your wallet... not to mention the way it fucks up your sleep which you don't even notice until you take a few days off and get the crazy dreams and sleep for 10 hours

>LSD at a 200ug dosage
>Marijuana with high CBD potency (easy on the THC, keep the good shit for another time)

most redpilled combo, instantly made me more right wing and quit the cigarette jew

and whisky for refreshment

Ketamine is a masterrace drug. Niggers prefer PCP.

Pure uncut and fresh from Amsterdam MDMA master race.

iif you've ever not done it meth is actually really overhyped as being bad and addictive but its nice I only did it a few times and im not addicted at all

OP's combination is god tier but Xanax gets a bad rep because of abuse by druggie shithead bums and niggers who steal shit

I get just as high every time. From mere pinches as well. It lasts like an hour and a half at a time. Not good highs though, anxiety and muscle spasms are more noticeable.

There's no harm in getting a little bit high from the afternoon on if you're active enough. It helps me big deal with anger management and mellowing manic states. Only bad side effect I've noticed is bad short term memory, but after two week of not smoking it comes back.

>tfw spent years smoking a ton of weed

Dealer has moved, don't have any contacts, I'm just gonna have to stop

DESU it's a bullshit drug tho, personally I just smoke hardcore all the time and then my mind justifies doing it so I keep repeating it

My job has reached a dead end and I need to start a career so might be time to just leave this life behind and become a normie

>tfw weed and video games are the ultimate escapism and it's so comfy you're kinda scared to leave

I am ultra degenerate but what is life for other than hedonism?

Weed can literally fuck your brain up for life
look up DP/DR
it can give horrible permanent vision static/make you body feel light and floaty/brain fog not even shitting you look it up fags

by redpill you mean fuck your brain up then yes

The only drugs you ever need are meth in copious amounts every day (so long as you eat and sleep well too) and LSD administered in responsible, controlled doses as the situation dictates. Everything else is nigger-tier degeneracy, ESPECIALLY dudeweed and Xanax. Why would you intentionally lobotomize and hobble yourself like that past high school? Are you an actual negroid, or just a crypto?

People saying LSD have it right but I don't think it needs to be combined with anything. 100-200ug is literally blissful, you can use it to carefully inspect your life for impurities and make changes or you can run around in nature and feel like a giddy fucking child for hours and hours.

no alcohol, no weed.

LSD every 2 weeks. Shrooms every month. DMT breakthrough every month.

NOTHING ELSE.

> high
> redpilled
kys

>DP/DR
farting too hard can be really harmful too

>I once saw a girl drink on xanax fall asleep
what?

what's your field of work

>Meth
>Comedowns so bad i'd rather die
>Ruins your body and the high you can overdose and die on.

You dose wrong and you're up for 2 days. That shit is horrible, it's not worth the aftereffects or side-effects at all.

Coke is the most redpilled drug cant even prove me wrong

Stop making us look retarded. Meth is a neurotoxen.

this x10
in college I smoked occasionally, like once every week maybe. then after I started smoking more. it went from once a week to once every other day, to once a day, to daily. now I'm constantly rolling dutches and smoking them. I'm having a great time atm but like the other guy said it robs your ambition. I didn't have much motivation prior, but any shrivel of motivation/ambition puffed up in smoke as I started using more, so to speak.

Checked.

Only smoke weed before working out. Gives me incredible focus for lifts, broke pretty much all my PRs using buddah as a PWO supplement.

all drugs are great. It's only when you realise that you have an addiction is when everything turns to shit

weird, I can't smoke before going to the gym.
every time I try I either get paranoid of everyone or I get lost in thought so often I always forget what rep/set I'm on

and being addicted to anything is the ultimate anti-red pill

One of the smartest people I know lost everything to xanax addiction. Don't make the same mistake he did by thinking you are immune.

Getting MDMA from Amsterdam or Netherlands is literally worse than getting weed from California or Colorado, its an extremely famous and popular drug export and you're begging to go to jail unless you travel there and do it.

Weed and LSD are the best combination.

I think the big problem is that it's like liquor. Especially because it's becoming more socially acceptable. It doesn't seem so harmful or addictive at first, but you get addicted without really noticing.

Weed did help me get off of pills though, and it took me years to get my habits back under control.

>anxiety from weed

if smoking weed makes you anxious, you're a newfag that should stick to smoking cocks

I regularly take Oxomemazine, what do you guys think of it ?

I am a Cosmologist.

Similar life story, I had relatively low drive already and I smoked lightly for 5 years. I then started making more disposable income and I shifted to an o a week for 2 years and only a few months ago have I started only using once a month. I now have 0 tolerance and I have all my ambition back and then some while still getting to have fun occasionally. If you want to slow down, the hardest part is the first few days when you just really want to smoke since you're used to it, it can be hard to sleep/eat during this period but after that it is very easy especially with activities to keep you busy. After at most a month you will feel like you did before you ever started smoking if not better.

Be careful.

If you get caught with Xanax with no prescription it's a felony.

don't blame the herb
I smoke every day and I haven't lost any ambition, I'm in a very competitive field doing better everyday. My problem is that I use weed to mellow my otherwise impossible character, and of course I'm addicted to it, the more I work, the more I need it.

Xanax will very much cancel out the trip when smoking weed, or doing any psychedelic to that matter.

IF you want to get fucked up, sure... but if you do it regularly, xanax will build an addiction pretty quick. Not super pleasant

The best way to handle any drug like weed or psychedelics is to focus on something to stop your mind wondering into bad thoughts. A bad trip is a self reinforcing loop.

Why would anyone do drugs when they could just clear the snow off the driveway?

Do you think drugs help you make a better job?

oh no I'm not blaming my problems on pot. like I said I barely had any motivation prior to smoking, and the weed didn't help it.
I fully recognize that I'm in control, I just don't give a shit about life anymore to care at this point.

Absolutely. I am also a wizard, occultist, hermeticist, diviner, and philosopher.

I don't like weed. It gives unpredictable intoxicating effects but also give you plenty of bad sides afterwards.
Wine, beer and other ancient brews is the white man's sin.

Leave plants to niggers and injuns

>pills

disgusting, no

CIA trips pls go

I am exactly the same.

If it is in the house it will be consumed. I don't even really like the high, but I am compelled.

Even though it makes me anxious, it boosts sensual experience so it's great for food, movies, music etc.

I like to use it mixed with other drugs like LSD or something.

It can also be a good introspection drug, like meditate on your relationships with people and identify what actions or words you need to do to make them better.

>memeticist

I'm just a nightelf mohawk

This.

kek

Have asperger's, weed helps me behave like a normie.

bad trips can help you improve as a person if you find solutions to them instead of deciding completely against them
example: I was cheating on my girlfried, smoked weed and realized I still loved her and if I didn't stop fooling around I was going to lose her, it was shameful because I felt like shit for betraying her and definitely ruined my trip, but I stopped cheating on her.

The trick is to go to the gym 30-60min after you smoke.

Yeah, I took xanax at a party once. After seeing myself on video doing things I have absolutely no recollection of was enough to make me never do it again. It just seems like a good way to get arrested, if you mix it with booze as the degenerates do at least.

>50 ug LSD (microdose)

I took something like 800-1000 ug once when I was 17. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, it was straight up out of body insanity for about 6 hours, however once the plateau part was over and I was somewhat returning to reality, it was quite enjoyable. Went on a bike ride at sunrise around a college campus and was having a blast, this group of girls were laughing at me, I then realized I was wearing nothing but my underwear and a pair of sandals. Good times.

or just smoke less

I've been vaping recently and I'm actually shocked at how little weed it takes to get me high.

The only thing weed gives me motivation for is fishing. Nothing better than being out on the lake baked out of your mind.

Weed + caffeine is the best combo. That motivation and interest without any of the usual sleepiness but instead desire to do something.

This dude knows what's up. Weed culture is degenerate as fuck. However, still think it should be legal, but we need a huge cultural shift with lots of accurate info on its negatives due to abuse.

My sister went to see a doc for depression after her bf broke up with her and doc gave her Xanex.

The next day she tried to walk 10 miles to her bfs house in the middle of winter dressed like a hooker , my dad and I had to drive all over down looking for her till we found her walking down the street after a good hour of searching. She had no memory of any of this afterward.