Save the rapefugees

This stupid idiot had been volunteering at a rapefugee home in her spare time has now been brutally raped and murdered by one of them. When will these stupid idiots learn that the Middle East is a shit hole filled to the brim with shit tier people. What a fool.
archive.is/w6vms

Other urls found in this thread:

ukraineandotherstories.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/hoax-outrage-in-sweden-sickening-picture-of-blonde-woman-spit-on-by-muslim-refugee-draws-outrage-the-others-are-laughing/
youtube.com/watch?v=EAMhCr1utc8
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans do what they're told to: they have to take it up the ass and bite pillow? Done.

Fucking hell, walking around alone at 2.37am, as a female, it's beyond stupidity, it's not being aware of your surroundings, literally lacking common sense. They're programmed to be naive.

Smart people don't reproduce.

Nudes?

Not really her fault since she was raised into the kikery by her cuck parents (her dad is an EU refugee lawyer) not to mention the German (((education))) system - but it warms my heart knowing it happened his daughter. He evidently still needs more enrichment however - apparently he used her funeral to raise money for refugees. I hope he and his wife get beheaded.

>her dad is an EU refugee lawyer
He's a lawyer, but proof that he is a REFUGEE lawyer?

It's not really the refugee's fault though. He has been traumatized by a terrible war, forced to flee his home and leave everyone he knows behind, and has been severely sexually frustrated from being confined to a refugee camp (more like an internment camp) surrounded by a bunch of other males. You can't blame the kid for snapping though it is unfortunate what happened to the girl. I'm sure she would forgive the boy and sympathize with his plight though. He came to Europe looking for a safe place to live and is now going to be branded as a criminal, that's beyond sad. If it wasn't for the west's horrible policies destabilizing the middle east then he wouldn't have ever needed to leave his home in the first place.

I heard that guy that brutally sodomize that child during a "sexual emergency" in Germany got off scott free

That's actually fake bro. It's a Jewish Communist spitting on her in 2013 at a protest.

Debunked quite well here.

ukraineandotherstories.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/hoax-outrage-in-sweden-sickening-picture-of-blonde-woman-spit-on-by-muslim-refugee-draws-outrage-the-others-are-laughing/

here's the video the image is from
youtube.com/watch?v=EAMhCr1utc8

the spitting incident is shown from 0:14-0:16:

Afghanistan isn't in the Middle East and it's one of the most backwards Muslim countries where ~80% of the population are illiterate.

That happened in Austria.

It's a woman.... you expected an application of intelligence and common sense?

Is it true they fuck goats?

The worst part is that there's actually people who will take this shit seriously, let alone believe it.

Anyone have the Amy Biehl info graphic?

>Jewish Communist
>Muslim refugee
>Brown-skinned immigrant scum

Your attention to minute details fails to sway us.

this guy must be the most twisted and perverse cuck fetishist ever
>daughter gets gang raped to death by niggers
>dad sets up a nigger charity foundation in her name and strikes a smiling pose on her grave

Sorta, the bigger issue is that alot of them were blatant boy-fuckers. They got this thing called bachi bazi or "boy play" basically they take a kid under 14 as their bitch and sexually abuse the fucker for years, all the while denying that they acted homosexual

t. 1 tour of afghanistan in 2014. 41st infantry

When does Mr. Ladenburger arrange a party and photo-op handshake with the rapefugee who raped and murdered his daughter?

Whatever helps you sleep at night retard. Spreading utterly fake news doesn't help your cause when you actually have something credible no one will believe you. Carry on.

Nothing of value was lost.

Did you drink your bong water again you walking douch bottle?

How the fuck... you gotta trolling. That's what this is... you're trolling.

I'm glad this happened. She is a part of the problem.
*was

Everything's a choice

Parents made their choice

They still have the money

They can always adopt a new daughter

I've actually heard fat middle-aged leftist women say this exact sort of thing in response to violent rapefugees

Got ya senpai. There's a longer one I think too, but I can't find it.

Smart people reproduce to raise intelligent children

Keep defending shitskins, please, go a"head"

Rape Capital of Europe

ty senpai

Sweden!

Awesome. First the fire in California, now this. I'm glad 2016 is ending with a garnish of leftist blood.

I see what you did there ;)

Not only that but her father is a pro EU lawyer who represents migrants.

He also told people to not donate money to the family, but to pro refugee groups at the funeral today.

This is Darwinism. Half our race wants to cull it self.

He's literally the worst kind of traitor. Not only is he against his own people, but he organises his own to be against his own.

I don't care if they ever learn. The problem solves itself.

>I heard that guy that brutally sodomize that child during a "sexual emergency" in Germany got off scott free

Austria.

Raped a 10 year old boy at a swimming pool (Kid wasn't Austrian, was a Turk from what I remember)

Was arrested and charged. He told the police "It was a sexual emergency, I hadn't had sex in 4 months"

Anyway he was convicted but on appeal the charge was thrown out.

Judge said something along the lines of "He didn't know he had to ask for sex and he thought the boy wanted it"

Make it stop! Please!
We are literally sheep people, "as long as the tv says it's true it's true, zdf and ard wont lie to the people" and if they aren't convinced they read "der siegel" for more "objective truth".

No sympathy for this whore

Two different people, funnelweb friend.

what the fuck happened to the german people?

okay, this explains yesterdays outcome of the election. RIP german language.

E N R I C H E D
P
A
R

>"It was a sexual emergency, I hadn't had sex in 4 months"

This is how Africans "think".

>"He didn't know he had to ask for sex and he thought the boy wanted it"

And this is how the Jewdicial system handles these savages.

They got indoctrinated HARD for generations after WW2. They were made to feel bad for being Deutsch at every moment, and to feel shame for their ancestors "dem evil nazis", so I've been told by a few people who grew up there and moved here after 18yrs of it. These people are "cucked" mentality here too sadly, the indoctrination is deep & near complete

(((Krantz)))

Every fucking time. I hope Hell is hot for that kike whore.

Just when I thought I'd already lost all hope for western civilization, something else comes along and takes away a shred of hope that I didn't even know I had left...

she exactly get what she deserved

clapped 2015 as her murderer enter the country

father is eu lawyer for immigration defending her murderers as they were about to send back

not joking im pretty okay with her getting painfully abused,raped and dumped like trash

The Catholic Church failed her. She was a good intelligent church girl, who took Catholicism seriously and was very active in church life.

And pushed her out to interact with these savages, invited and welcomed them into her country. They subverted her mental defences against out-group risks.

And now she's dead after being raped at 19 by Satanic infidels her Church should have protected her from.

>Catholic Church
>Satanic infidels her Church should have protected her from
Catholic church is full of satanic pedophiles tho eh m8

This
Even in rich districts you cant be out after 10

Yeah they can't help it, btw if you disagree you're a RACIST.

>Even in rich districts you cant be out after 10
Shit is it that bad?

I can go to the worst nigger infested area in Canada and still be alright as long as I am not looking for trouble

>There are circumstances under which it is ok to rape and murder your host's child
Leftists need to be culled.

Most stores close after 10 and only few people are on the streets.
Chances are that some random New Germans will bash your head in if you meet them.
There's actually a map displaying almost every single crime done by a group of people with southern looks. In my area of town there were almost 10 of those incident recently. And my district is almost 90% white

Even my shithole of country is more safe.
I can be out all night and ill be home without a scratc.

More that they are useless faggots and cuck Leftists. Whatever the cause it's failed.

It's the Einzelfall Map:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

I used it in a report a few months ago and holy shit the thing has gotten dense since then

Yeah that one. It takes my browser ages to load the whole thing and I doubt that it is close to the actual number of cases. There are many more in the local press.

I lived in another town with a shiton of turks and arabs. I hate all of some. For every decent arab you meet there are ten shitskins

Wow I compared then and now and the migrant rape rate has gone from 7x higher than native Germans (according to FBI in 2015) to 15x lol

But user.

She's coming from a wealthy pro EU pro rapefugee family.

Of course she didn't know the animal like behaviour of muslims/Africans.

I saw a video on a right wing Youtube channel yesterday comparing crime and rape stats. Islamic people are extremely overrepresented there. It's really mind boggling how 1% of the population can comitt a majority of violent crime. Similiar to blacks in the US

What if we pretended to like refugees because they rape sluts and kill degenerates? Maybe we need to become the villains so normies can be the heroes by going against our will.

RIP

do u think her parents will adopt a refugee girl to fill the void?

They aren't muslims in the picture you clown. You even had to make it black and white cause it's ashkenazi and whites doing the spitting.

Muslims do enough shitty things to where you don't have to make shit up for fucks sake.

>kys

fuck off kike. its because you have the US army as your puppet so you can be out all night

excellent idea, my white friend

That image is not in black and white, it's a color image. Is something wrong with you to not be able to see color?

>Ecuador in charge of conspiracies

Keep defending your Muslim brothers

I think you've almost got us convinced