Race Mixing

You know Sup Forums I've seen a lot of posts about the dangers of race mixing. The negative health affects. The "unattractiveness" of black and white mixed kids. And the Negative effects of their social lives while trying to find their identity.

Then I realized a lot of this is bullshit and that I don't really care about race. So if I hit it off with a qt that happens to not be black then we'll probably get married and racemix anyway.

What're you gonna do about it Sup Forums?

>What're you gonna do about it Sup Forums?
Absolutely nothing.

Im jerk off to BLACKED. Thats what Im gonna do , bitch

send you back

Most women in the united states aren't black/brown//etc, so I've kinda resigned to the fact that the US is doomed as far as being able to have ethnic white communities with real, distinct cultures in the long term. If there are more of a different race than your own and the culture isn't sexually discriminatory, the minority is more likely to mate with the majority than it's own minority (although sexual discrimination is still a thing). I would never have children here anyway. If I did, I would want them to understand where they came from, and to whatever extent possible, be surrounded by people who are like them and have similar values. Having children in the U.S currently is just a losing gamble on creating a mentally ill person. We should all probably go back to where we came from, where we evolved to be.

>The "unattractiveness" of black and white mixed kids.
What?

>tfw no milk chocolate QT 3.14 to spoil

OP is skin deep
superficial

>Hair looks like one of those troll dolls
>Gross bimbo lips
>Dumb enough to shave her eyebrows then draw them back on
>Disproportionately large nostrils

Ugly face

Stay mad faggot

Nappy headed hoe.

I'm not mad, I just think you could've picked a better example.

Notice the quotation marks I put there

She probably has a vagina darker than my future

I'm responding to let you know that nobody cares about your faggot blog thread

She is ugly as fuck but I wouldn't expect a Colombian to understand the concept of beauty.

Go listen to Romeo Santos.

>Argentina
Is it better like this for you?

>Then I realized a lot of this is bullshit

except it's not. your children will be genetically predisposed to having the weaknesses of both races and none of the strengths. your child wont be able to get or give a blood/plasma organ donation to/from you or anyone in your family because your blood types wont match. Since neither you or your wife look like your child, the kid will grow up with anti-social disorders due to the failure of mirror neurons not working how they normally would in a regular one race household.

So if you want your kid to have tons of problems for no reason and possibly grow up hateful/spiteful, go right ahead.

Very funny but it's just a meme, you in exchange know that finding a White person in Colombia is like finding a needle in a haystack

she got raped on film by Billy Bob

Dark muffins are sexy af mate.

>muh realismo magico
Who buy some drug from your local Cartel m8