IQ and religion have a strong correlation. Really makes you think

IQ and religion have a strong correlation. Really makes you think...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
file.io/9aqbXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STAY WOKE

>Really makes you think
I don't think religousfags think at all.

How can you be intelligent if you don't see the benefit of controlling people with religion? Checkmate atheists.

Wow, this is really Islamophobic
You should delete this comment before I report you

Well... yeah. Religions are just there to lay out rules for society and to make people feel better about dying. Smarter people don't need those things

O shit

Lurk more then

It would be better if these charts went into the high IQ range too

>japan
>theism

they are animists

This graph just shows that sand niggers are idiots

I take it back, these are for countries
Guess I must be a stealth theist :^)

Too bad there isnt a nation of super men with an average iq over 120

>Richard Lynn

he's a kike

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

Can you not see the arrows are not pointed to Japan?

>only ten percent of IQ 108-109 are atheists

Hmm maybe you should learn to understand your own stupid graph, stupid fedoratheists will never learn.

Divide it up by race and the precise country of origin also, and then we'll see

HEY!

Tell it to jews

tfw my iq would be off the scale
>120iq catholic fag here

>%atheist

this, why does the scale only go up to 110 iq?

So a country should have a small number of atheists, but not too many?

It also correlates with wealth.

The USA is always an outlier for some weird reason though.

This just means not very many people are atheist. It is the world's fastest dying """religion""" however. The most atheist dot in that chart is more stupid than the religious dots

So... if xe/xou/xer exclude shitskin contries ,the correlation coefficient is zero???!? No! Angstheism 4 lyf

up to 110 iq... sad

>all these complicated charts and arguments
>no proof for any of their claims; ever
>i will ignore we can find a stat for any argument there is
>all you need to do is remember that Eve was a (wo)man. And that men don't know shit. We were put here to get to know God. The serpent very easily tempted eve and you still listen to them and call us retarded
It's not hard. You are not bright

>Canada more religious than the US

If only

decades of anti-gommie indoctrination to try and be as much of a total opposite to the godless soviets in every way possible. it was a bit more secular before, like the way europeans were/are

>correlation
>completely random past 95

???
That's not what the map says user

Blue is less religious
Red is more religious

Mexico has way more faith than America. America doesn't do anything. With her narcissism and fiat moni

>good colour means less religious
>evil colour means more religious

Go away r.eddit

How about I ejaculate on your face

Hmmm...what about St. Augustine, Martin Luther, Emmanuel Kant, J.S. Bach, Newton, Descartes...etc etc?

pretty much.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

"Atheism" is the empty space, where religion would be, in a human. not a religion on it self.
it's as stupid as thinking, that a shadow could move or that "cold" or "freeze" could be transferred.
theists and their lack of science and logic.

only man is arrogant enough to believe he made god.

Why do the charts only go up to 110? I would be interested in seeing 130 and above.

My contention is that the atheism is very middle-brow, whereas the the really stupid and the hyper-intelligent typical believe in some kind of god or higher power or grand design.

Really makes you THINK

ever consider that people came to the USA because they wanted to escape religious persecution. So they have a protestant ideology that favors evangelism and large family sizes. As a result of demography they are the majority of religious now and are ardent capitalists.

Is this a shitpost?

It feels like a shitpost.

Everyone on the internet knows that higher IQs generally don't follow religion, or at the very least question the legitimacy of it.

It's almost like religion dictates every action of the follower. Not allowing for any independent thought.

Really starting to hurt inside my head bone. What does that mean?

it means that religion is a cult designed to control the masses for world domination

Hey slim, your religion called, rape more donkeys

It's national average IQ. The highest average is in east asia (china, s.Korea, Japan, etc) with about 106

im 42% atheist

what all these graphs clearly fail to mention is what religion do these people find important

in principle i suppose so but the fervency with which atheists go around evangelizing shows the reality is quite different

>it's as stupid as thinking, that a shadow could move or that "cold" or "freeze" could be transferred.
At least its better than hallucinating all day about reality. "all reality is physical, energy just always existed, observation collapses the wave function but observation is not a physical force.. oh wait, i mean, it must be becuase black jesus doesnt like religion, right reeddeeet right guys tell me im not wrong, tell me my ebin beliefs are not based on my secret desire to rebel against my mom for forcing me to go to mass once a week"

fucking faggot

So people around 93 are mostly atheist, smart people have a bump, but super smart people come back to God.

Really made me think.

The university department my stepfather teaches at is full of intelligent, educated, religious people, including my stepfather himself. Dude has a PhD and is evangelical Christian.

Also, (((Wikipedia)))

>ends in 110
I'm 130 and religious. Religiousity is popular amongst dumber extroverts and smarter introverts.

>The most devoted and fastest-growing Christian population on Earth is African niggers
Christfags will defend this. "Neither Jew nor Greek," amirite? "First shall be last, last shall be first?"
Once a Judeo-Bolshevist slave religion, always a Judeo-Bolshevist slave religion.

>outlayers

>Christfags will defend this.
If they learned math now, I wouldn't be against it. Why should you?
It's not away from you or me in any way, unless you are a jew/satanist/fedora.

everytime i see such flags, i assume that it have to be a proxy.
but you just confirmed all the graphs in this thread.

>obongo state of nothing
>religious
>dumb fuck

thank you

How do you measure atheism?

Of course it does. Religion is anti-science. Teaches you to accept everything you're told and question nothing

Are you me? Go away I don't like others.

Atheists who try to convert others need to fuck off and die. Most religious people find morality and community and are better for it.

>Atheists who try to convert others need to fuck off and die.
That's what they do. They'll just try to drag everybody with them.
>atheist breeding strats
>long term survival plan
Lots of fantasy there.

By measuring the IQ. Duh!

You know those are all the 3rd world muslim/hindu/buddhist countries at the bottom, right?

>thinks 110 is a high iq
kek
>really makes you think
you lefties are becoming a meme
saged

Do these studies control for race or else they are shit.

>outlayers
Into the helicopter you go

They also ignore the phase the civilizations are in. Dying civilizations are prone to being atheistic.
>Atheistic USSR
Before: Christian Poland, Christian Russia
After: Christian Poland, Christian Russia
>Atheistic Jugoslavia
Before: Christians, Muslims
After: Christians, Muslims
It isn't limited to just commies, though. Communist civilizations just have shorter lifespans, so we get to witness it.

>delusional atheist

keep dreaming faggot, maybe one day you will finally get the attention you always wanted from mommy.

because it shows average IQ of countries
show me a country with 110+ IQ average
fucking retard

Israel

Zuckerman, Miron; Silberman, Jordan; Hall, Judith A. (2013). "The Relation Between Intelligence and Religiosity: A Meta-Analysis and Some Proposed Explanations". Personality and Social Psychology Review. 17: 325–354. doi:10.1177/1088868313497266.

>Personality and Social Psychology Review

ha!

what kind of country has an average iq of 65? Thats literally retarded

Somolia. No joke.

A lot of Sub-Saharan Africa and a few islands in the Caribbean (the African majority ones)

forgot pic

General trend seems to be
>Avoid the equator

forgot pic again

This is indigenous people

Even the Indonesian Muslims are smarter than the Middle Eastern ones.

HAHAHAHA

The average IQ of an abo is 62

Does the average Abo seem retarded from your personal experience?

anybody got any graphs of IQ vs religious belief in individuals as opposed to entire countries?
it seems possible that, just maybe, there might be, some, small confounding variables here, when looking at entire fucking countries

I guess that explains why Africa is so shit.
I wonder if religiosity is inversely proportional to GDP...

its almost like religion is just a societal framework that allows me to justify not acting like nor associating with niggers.

American Exceptionalism in action

>making no distinction between religions

fucking retarded

there is a stronger link between IQ and Protestantism than there is between IQ and Atheism

nice try though, OP

Its fucking niggers you retarded cunt. I made a simple excel sheet with all the countries listed in the study with the graphs referenced above.

The best religion in the world is either christianity or buddhism/taoism but the latter mostly because chinks. Buddhist Chinks go from god tier smart to near african retarded.

Christianity is better but only when considering white people.

Literally all of the nigger countries are fully religious but the reason they are dumb is because they are niggers. Thinking that religion is a problem is about as spurious as it gets when the average african IQ is 69.

If you look at Christians, Whites have all the above 90 IQ spots. Huemonkeys have all the 75 to 90 IQ spots and niggers have all the below 74 IQ spots.

>Its fucking niggers you retarded cunt
Obviously, putting OP in a position he doesn't want to be in, because if he admits IQ is real, and it low IQ correlates to religiosity, then low IQ also correlates to poverty and lack of development, so checkmate OP.

That should have been obvious, you dumb fucking nigger.

>religious countries are shitholes

HOW
SURPRISING

file.io/9aqbXw

Here you can have it. You can see clearly that it is because of race and not religion.

The only trend here is that communist states or former communist states tend to have low religiousity.

That buddhist/taoist states tend to go communist and that white people in the europe tend to be less religious overall, regardless of IQ.

>countries with nonwhites are shitholes
>countries with whites are the best places on earth by leagues
>nearly every white country is also christian

sure its religion man

this chart indicates that ideally one out of ten people don't believe in god.

>nearly
So it's not Christianity, it's culture.

Funny the most intelligent men in history believed in God.