Just a pile of Rocks

okay pol can we get a serious discussion on who built the pyramids and how they were built? x is too stupid to answer this question. was there really a lost advanced civilization that we dont know much about?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/results.php?c=Pyramids
youtube.com/watch?v=s6X-1ShM8uA
livescience.com/41234-photos-egyptian-tomb-pyramids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Mathematical_Papyrus#Problem_10
youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA
youtube.com/watch?v=vXWpbABhc2s&index=9&list=PLPtysUSalP2XLnAFH9ca48H3LJfN1zF_G
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4O5LOCI68
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_00.htm
culdiantrust.org/culdianforums/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. advanced geometry and construction techniques have been around for many thousands of years; since before even the invention of writing (prehistory.)

People have a pretty good idea how they were built. There are records for food for the workforce, they know where the rocks were quarried, and have found copper tools used for working the rocks.

It wasn't aliens, it was lots of skilled people working together for decades.

Ancient civilizations weren't as stupid as we might believe, quite the contrary. Remember that the technology boom that brought us from steam engines to computers happened in less than a century.

lawofone.info/results.php?c=Pyramids

KANGZ (for the 10th time today)

The sheer amount of effort it would take to be as precise in a way they were to cut lift ship order arrange and put in place those stones is marvelous. I have a lot of doubt if modern work crews with lasers and cranes could even come close to the level of mastery as did the pyramid builders.

I never realized how worn down the pyramids are.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6X-1ShM8uA

They cannot. Perfection of this kind is ritualistic. This was life.

>serious discussion

I don't know, but they are cool as shit. If muzzies blow them up, I would be up for a worldwide banishment of Islam.

>no. advanced geometry and construction techniques have been around for many thousands of years

the Egyptians didnt know how to calculate pi. that is essential for building a pyramid

>It wasn't aliens, it was lots of skilled people working together for decades.

i think the (((modern))) theory was that it took them only about 20 years to build supposedly as a grand tomb for some king even though there are no mummies ever found in them

The ancients egyptians built them with ancient egyptian labor.

People paid "taxes" with labor for part of the year. They used boats to transport the stone and used simple ramps and sleds on wetted sand to drag them up the pyramids. They left drawing of them doing it all over tombs.
livescience.com/41234-photos-egyptian-tomb-pyramids.html

It's not even a mystery.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

Carl Munck solves the mystery.

Ancient civs were not stupid, that's why I trust them when they say that they are linked by a mythic past of "gods" in a golden age.

There weren't mummies because they were grave robbed ages ago. It's why later kings moved the burial place to the valley of kings.

It was actually fabricated masonry on site. You can break open the square bricks and find sand and organic material. It was poured into molds.

the pyramids are monuments to the pharaohs, but they are also monuments to the work used in creating the structures.

Great Pyramid of Giza -

"Based on a mark in an interior chamber naming the work gang and a reference to fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu, Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built as a tomb over a 10 to 20-year period concluding around 2560 BC."

Pyramid of Khafre -

"...the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty pharaoh Khafre (Chefren), who ruled from c.2558 to 2532 BC."

Pyramid of Menkaure -

"The pyramid's date of construction is unknown, because Menkaure's reign has not been accurately defined, but it was probably completed in the 26th century BC." (estimated reign: 18 to 22 years, starting ca. 2530 BC)

the three major pyramids were all built during the 4th dynasty of Egypt (26th century BC), but they were spread out over a period of decades and their construction never overlapped.

>The next time Muslims blow something up I'll stop supporting them, I swear!

nigger kangs with black magic that was stole by whitey

>pyramids are advanced structures

kek, have people back then try to build skyscrapers

The original pyramids were encased in beautiful white limestone that could reflect the suns rays and be seen for miles away but there was a terrible earthquake that happened and later on the Muslims decided to use the pyramids as quarry for themselves.

Thoth created them in another dimension the way you create a 2D reality when you draw in paper in 3D.

Thoth was an ascended master. The pyramids channel key line energy. Beneath the Sphinx is a giant city. Within that city is a massive ship. the ship holds one person.

The "stones" are masonry. They're bricks. They can be carbon dated based on organic material inside.

The theory that there were some ancient civilizations we're not aware of is pretty plausible. Things like the submerged city of Dwarka are fascinating.

I already don't support them, but like Christians, I hope that the descendants of great civilzations will cure themselves of (((Abrahamic))) backwardsness

Hint: The pyramids in Antarctica are the secret to the Gates of Eden being inaccessable. God froze them when Eve miscegenated and we have had to work the soil ever since.

Nigga what does Pittsburgh have to do with a pyramid? It's a bunch of fucking straight lines. I can see pythagorean theorem but not pi

It should be noted that the ancient Egytians didn't get it right on the first try. Look at the bent pyramid, where they dun goofed on the angle.

Pi, not Pittsburgh goddamn it...

The pyramids are a water pump.

that doesn't explain the thousands of tons of granite and a dozens of other non porous stones used in the kings and queens chamber plus any mixture would need to be applied very rapidly in such a humid environment. that theory doesn't explain much it only confuses plus the pyramids survived at least two earthquakes and more structural damage and haven't collapsed.

They also harness energy.

>no

>suddenly Pittsburgh

they were probably many things. the pyramids reflect and resonate sound waves at a specific hz and the theory that they tapped into the world wide energy grid seems plausible to me

Pi is for circles idiot

Also,
>what is trial and error

It's just one more thing we can thank black people for.

There is no evidence of electric use, but there is evidence of the pyramids being in a garden and the nile flooding and water trenches dug. The spinx even sat in a pool of water.

since when do you need Pi to calculate anything with pyramids?

>shittsburgh

did you flunk your math course?

They are dumber than you think

Except it isn't even like that.

Well, the Egyptians could have figured itvout by trial & error. See that bent pyramid above.

They were tombs for the royalty. That's all, the Egyptians built them to glorify their dead.

It had nothing to do with rituals. It needed a lot of skill knowledge manpower and above all mastery over oneself to be able to complete such a amazing feat.

Demons built that shit nigga

If someone sat here and honestly told you how the pyramids were built, and that they had 2 additional outer layers of quartz and gold. no one on this board or any board would believe them, or care.

not only that, i think every single person on this board would take the time to call the person who brought such knowledge a retard.

That's like saying failed to build a good wheel and the next time they tried they were able to build a Ferrari all by themselves but they couldn't do it again afterwords

>the Egyptians didnt know how to calculate pi.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Mathematical_Papyrus#Problem_10

The text of problem 10 runs like this: "Example of calculating a basket. You are given a basket with a mouth of 4 1/2. What is its surface? Take 1/9 of 9 (since) the basket is half an egg-shell. You get 1. Calculate the remainder which is 8. Calculate 1/9 of 8. You get 2/3 + 1/6 + 1/18. Find the remainder of this 8 after subtracting 2/3 + 1/6 + 1/18. You get 7 + 1/9. Multiply 7 + 1/9 by 4 + 1/2. You get 32. Behold this is its area. You have found it correctly."[1][5]

The solution amounts to computing the area as
Area = (2 × 8 / 9)2 × (diameter)2 = 256/81 (radius)2

This means the scribe of the Moscow Papyrus used 256/81 ≈ 3.16049 to approximate pi.

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA

>wrong

They were homing beacons for aliens from another planet

garden of eden is mt meru in the north pole. (i think)

pyramid in Antarctica may more likely be bad news

Problem 14: Volume of frustum of square pyramid

The 14th problem of the Moscow Mathematical calculates the volume of a frustum.

Problem 14 states that a pyramid has been truncated in such a way that the top area is a square of length 2 units, the bottom a square of length 4 units, and the height 6 units, as shown. The volume is found to be 56 cubic units, which is correct.[1]

The text of the example runs like this: "If you are told: a truncated pyramid of 6 for the vertical height by 4 on the base by 2 on the top: You are to square the 4; result 16. You are to double 4; result 8. You are to square this 2; result 4. You are to add the 16 and the 8 and the 4; result 28. You are to take 1/3 of 6; result 2. You are to take 28 twice; result 56. See, it is of 56. You will find [it] right" [6]

The solution to the problem indicates that the Egyptians knew the correct formula for obtaining the volume of a truncated pyramid:

V = 1 3 h ( a 2 + a b + b 2 ) . {\displaystyle V={\frac {1}{3}}h(a^{2}+ab+b^{2}).} V = \frac{1}{3} h(a^2 + a b +b^2).

Researchers have speculated how the Egyptians might have arrived at the formula for the volume of a frustum but the derivation of this formula is not given in the papyrus.[7]

>who built the pyramids

Cats

currently listening unironically to this

youtube.com/watch?v=vXWpbABhc2s&index=9&list=PLPtysUSalP2XLnAFH9ca48H3LJfN1zF_G

The pyramids are kurgans built by a tribe of Scythians.

>I have a lot of doubt if modern work crews with lasers and cranes could even come close to the level of mastery as did the pyramid builders.

You're right. It won't even come close. Back then, the penalty for mistakes in public construction work was death. Nowadays, there's no liability.

I would like you to imply you suffer a deficiency in your mental aspect. Pic related.

the hyksos shepherd kings built the pyramids

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4O5LOCI68

the burden of proof does rest on me, the ability to understand it rests on you.

your not going to get a rounded pi like was seen in the great pyramid from a 13th century manuscript. how do you guys come up with this its like you want to dubunk facts

So here's an explanation:

The modern human physiology has existed for an estimated 200 000 years.
The mainstream explanation of human history says it was only 10 000 years ago that we worked out that seeds grow into trees... that's retarded and wrong.
Actually a global human civilisation existed up until around 12 500 years ago but was destroyed by a comet impact that induced a world flooding and instant climate change.
So 13 000 years ago we had star maps, global shipping routes, stone monoliths, temples, religions, classes and businesses etc. all sustainable and renewable built upon a fully plant, sea, and stone based economy.
But when the comet hit, it melted the ice covering the northern hemisphere, producing the flood referenced in the bible and in most surviving mythological stories; and it caused sea level rise of 100's of ft which sunk most of the world's cities because they were coastal for shipping trade, eg Atlantis. This massive event also wiped out all the massive animals (sabertooth tigers, mammoths, giant rhinos etc. which are the monsters of mythologies).

The survivors of that period of turmoil founded the world as we now understand it. There were survivors from these civilisations and they set out to found civilisation again by sharing their knowledge with the tribal peoples who also survived. But over time this wisdom has degraded, and has only been matched in the last few hundred years.

The pyramids were made, among many reasons, as meditation temples. You'd go inside to the very center and be in complete silent darkness with no vibrations. Complete sensory deprivation that would induce psychedelic states that connect you to god.
The earliest Egyptian architecture is the highest quality and complexity, and over the thousands of years that it existed it's quality dropped, as if the knowledge wasn't being preserved or passed on.

Anyway. Modern man is not the pinnacle of evolution. we've been here before and fell.

you're right. in 20 years with cranes and machinery men couldn't move 5000 blocks

which ends up being like 2ish million less than what the pyramids were made out of. with less time.

He says, offering no proof whatsoever.

Thanks bud, /x/ is over that way a bit.

>not being able to independently conclude the importance the pyramids had when built to line up with the orion constellation

>doesn't realize the fact that orion still lining up with the pyramids means the earth is flat, and stationary.

most accurate summary of the world pre-flood.

the bible is non fiction people, so is the entirety of mythology.

Have you ever read the Kolbrin? It's pretty interesting.

archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_00.htm
culdiantrust.org/culdianforums/index.php

i see your recommendation, and i raise you the gospel of thomas, and the gospel of mary magdalen.

They floated the bricks with manmade waterways. YouTube vid of the engineering explanation exists I'm just too tired to look it up

>the bible is non fiction people, so is the entirety of mythology.
>mythology
>myth

>niggers definitely didn't build it.

Interesting. Can you elaborate more and offer some personal theories/insights, even if they're tangents?

but to float brick that way they would need massive amounts of wood to make the stones float. that also doesn't really explain how they got the massive stones up so high and the water canal escalator seems like another mega ramp explanation

Giants build it

go watch the video on youtube

it explains it alarmingly well, like too well.

they used animal bladders to float the slabs, and then used suction to float the slabs up the pyramids, which were flodded at each level, and they floated them into position

they had entire rivers filled with floating granite using animal bladders.

Graham Hancock.

Llyod Pye, Randall Carlson.

The Egyptians

Sites like gobleki tepe, that date back 12 thousand years, really make me wonder if there is some truth to that theory.

> Graham Hancock.
This. Some really good expalnations there.

Goa'uld obviously.

>x is too stupid
Youre probably just too close minded

okay its plausible but to put it in practice is very different. have there been any attempts made at floating heavy objects using animal bladders? also consider the amount of animal bladders needed float the blocks and the obvious wear on them. its sorta like the roller theory with greese when you look at it it seems plausible but when you start to pick it apart it gets more and more absurd

THE GOLDEN AGE WAS REAL

Apart from the fact that the pyramids were temples of initiation, do you have any evidence for any of that other bullshit?

Saved me a little effort.

Also top kek. Thanks for proving my point. Gb2/x/

>the average Sup Forums user will see this and think this is enough for this theory to be true

see

aka white guys (related to Phoenicians and western Europeans)

The 3 great pyramids were made by the Annunaki. The rest were pathetic copies made by kangs.

>retarded hypothesis
>check flag

Lay off that syrup, maple nigger

It is true. In fact he put a very conservative idea out there. There was probably a good deal more than that. Like how Neanderthals used chemical reactions to start fires and Denisovan had advanced jewelry making and drilling technique back 40,000 years ago. Here is a picture of a Cro Magnon self portrait from nearly 30,000 years ago.

You find "Venus" older than that as well and that venus culture went well on into the bronze age like on Malta for example, which was a sea faring culture with relevant mythology. I could go on and on. There is plenty of evidence that the ancient people werent living like caveman but rather like intuitive hunter gatherer proto civlization/golden age mythical times.

I'm all into paranormal and mysteries, but /x/ is more interested in spoopy and dumb shit than real questions about the universe or human history.

Nephilim or cultists who manipulated vibrational energies

They could just build a scale model for trial and error

That's what the smaller of the 3 pyramids is.