What the fuck did you guys do

What the fuck did you guys do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QS-AvmC-Oc0
imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stupid goyim! Listening to this (((Fake News)))! Don't look into anything suspicious, it's all just (((Fake News)))!!!

What Sup Forums does best.

Be retarded at the world. Funny thing is sometimes someone actually believes people here and shit like this happens.

When will we enact some common sense speech control?

Sauce?

sauce

>Raising media savvy kids in an age of fake news

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF CNN YOU WILL NOT BRAINWASH GEN Z

YOUR JEWISH MIND CONTROL TACTICS ARE CRUMBLING AND YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

no its cum

How long until there's a government commission on 'fake news,' and it shuts down problematic sources?

Not gonna happen. They won't shut down CNN.

>fake news
like when ABC edited the Zimmerman 911 call or when Rolling Stone fabricated a high profile rape case?

By pure coincidence Scotland Yard have announced they've had an interesting lead with Madeleine and are pursuing it.

haha

Never, Obama is on his way out and there's no way a Republican congress would touch that sort of BS.

Repubs won't touch it, because CNN, and its ilk, are dying a slow, painful fiscal death. All of the "fake news" outlets are breathing out money.

The repubs can smell monetary opportunity

I'm pretty sure this is just fake news

no wai

Got a link?

What the fuck kind of headline is this?

You know, I didn't completely believe in Pizza gate before this, but too many red flags are going off in my head to just pass this off as a coincidence.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. THE STORY WAS POSTED...BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

The Washingtonian published the story....before it happened.

Check it out yourself.

Do a Google seach for...
"Man with gun arrested at comet ping pong"

The results will show the Washingtonian story was published before the incident occured

>Fake News gets real!

It already for real in Dallas when BLM and CNN coerced a mentally ill man into murdering police officers.

>meticulously crafted false flag to trick shut ins on internet forum
>content scraping bot with a time recognition bug

choose 4

After Trump is in office and CNN and The New York Times are pulled offline.

Don't forget CNN and "Hands Up Don't Shoot".

The government really needs to do something about Fake News.

Shutting down twitter would be a start.

How do the police know it was over a fake news story?

Wouldn't that imply a thorough investigation to announce it was fake on mainstream media?

Like, they watch someone murder someone else. They STILL say, "alleged" until said person is found guilty in a court of law to avoid suits.

You can tell just by reading that headline they were told to say it was fake by someone powerful enough to alleviate any responsibility.

>Shutting down twitter would be a start.

yeah but where would pedos go to post CP then?

Click on the site, the 12 hours thing is some sort of Google error, it's listed as 8 hours ago on the site which is correct

kek

kek

(((fictitious online conspiracy theory)))

what

I sure hope Trump does something about this fake news.

i'm pretty sure i'm going to jail now

Or the entire mainstream media during the lead up to the Iraq war.
youtu.be/QS-AvmC-Oc0

source

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
really makes me think

It's fucky as hell m8, NO ONE lives out here in Salisbury, it's a rural community. The fact that he's an actor is a big ass tip-off.

THIS SHIT SMACKS OF STAGED

Didn't FBI user mention they've been doing this for years? Staging mass shootings and what not? Doesn't surprise one bit

you autistic pizzagate chucklefucks seriously need to fuck off my board and get back to voat or whatever. So some hipsters posted some weird artsy shit on instagram. You retards have absolutely no evidence that anything illegal or immoral took place or has ever taken place at Comet. It's a hipster pizza place, nothing to get riled up about, and now you're ruining people's business and possibly hurting or killing people over literally nothing. Seriously, fuck off.

I see CTR found its new job. Fuck off my thread faggot shill

Do you come here to just say that?

I love how they just write the whole thing off as fake, why don't they fucking ask John Podesto why he's into all this pedo and satanic shit?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Nice! Tell the boss not to use the same format in every thread though, I've seen this one about 6 times now.

Really makes me think, I guess if you're gonna shill this hard, you must be trying to hide something, huh?

I heard it was Liam Neeson looking for his daughter

>Your board
>Your board is a wooden paddle your husbands use on you when you misbehave

kek

No, semen.

>(((nothing to see here goy)))

we memed it into reality.

Sup Forums wąs right again. meme magick is real. Kek is real.

dübs confirm.

I knew it was all fake

Pole blown the fuck out