right wing retards too scared to face me

Obama was a horrible president. bad for jobs

greatest president

the best for jobs

Notice how the back half of that graph is conveniently cut off

rly mks u thnk

how bad was Reagan for jobs?

how bad does the sale of puppers affect obama's economy

He was actually the only half-decent Republican president for jobs in the last 100 years.

That's why Republicans have to worship him.

He's the one who started all the trickle down, corporatism and deregulation bullshit.

u w0t m8

>no answer

obama leaf btfo for internety

>still no answer

obama leaf confirmed btfo forever

you're the splerglord aren't you? You were here within minutes. I was off for 5 hours and you found me right away.

He's only just caught up to where bush left off this year. Recovering from a bubble that burst under your presidency isn't a spectacular feat, it's expected of you unless you want to be dragged out into the streets.

>He's only just caught up to where bush left off this year.

You're joking right? Obama cut unemployment in half from where Bush left off.

The entire Bush presidency only created 1 million jobs. Obama 15.6 million.

>not refuting my original post

i'll have you know you nigger i will destroy your economy

You lost

You lost

You lost

You lost

You lost

I'm off for 5 hours and this triggered retard finds me within minutes

I already posted the unemployment graph that doesn't just take data from during Obama's term for comparison. He recovered from an economic crash that happened under his presidency, the state of America in terms of employment (not even considering underemployment), if you ignore the stagnating average wage in comparison to inflation, is currently at the state it was in when Bush left office. Plus in place of the housing bubble there's the student loan bubble. So not only is employment where bush left it, there's also an inexorable ticking time bomb left over, just like after the bush presidency.

You lost

You lost

unemployment rate 20 years and over is down to 4.2% now.

steve jobs died during obama's presidency. bad for jobs.

You lost

I thought you already killed yourself you left wing loser

Theee definitely will be a small recession soon, Obama shepherded a very stable, but unsustainable uneconomy.

Yeah Obama saved the economy from another Great Republican Depression.

Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it.

What's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

>if you ignore the stagnating average wage in comparison to inflation

lol. solid real wage gains.

> pay no mind to the changing definition of unemployed

When it gets to about 3.9 you'll be really in the end of bush's second term. Get it to ~3.1 you'll be in the end of his first term.

You're not well.

The housing bubble was caused by Clinton legislation. Bush wasn't a good president but by all means neither was Obama, probably one of the worse for cohesion and Geo-politics and the amounts of corpses via drones. Of course a leaf has to be this big a faggot.

You lost

You lost

You realize this only happened in the minds of right wing retards.

Its the graph shill

Again

Here to get btfo

Again

You lost

>When it gets to about 3.9 you'll be really in the end of bush's second term.

I think you might be mentally retarded. It was 8% at the end of Bush's 2nd term. On its way to 9%. Obama cut it in half.

Hi, guy who plays some shitty namefag persona but doesn't don a name.

What is the point of talking about a president of my nation that has like a month and a half left to do shit?

You lost

>The housing bubble was caused by Clinton legislation.

Lol. Typical right wing retard dindu nuffins. No matter how good of an economy you leave Republicans, they will fuck everything up and blame Democrats.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

I do not think this graphs means what you think it means.

You lost

I told you senpai, student loan bubble, ignoring any other aspect of the economy that might be looking to downturn, is alone comparable to the housing bubble. Obama's managed to get back to Bush's employment rates give or take a percent depending on which part of his 2 terms you're talking about, but at the same time he's left a ticking time bomb, just like the housing market. Both are caused by cheap government backed loans being handed out to people who will almost certainly default

CLINTON'S BANK LOAN LEGISLATION CAUSED THE HOUSING BUBBLE.

>Theee definitely will be a small recession soon

GOP House, Senate and President. There's going to be another Republican Great Depression soon.

>Puh puh puh please pay attention to me!!

Pathetic.

You lost

It doesn't change the fact that, that clinton made those legislations that is directly connected to what happened. I'm not a republican you fucking idiot I'm Canadian first off and so are you, get a job.

You've already got the graph I'm not debating you on this point, the influence of the bubble burst is basically irrelevant to anything other than pointing fingers saying "whodunnit." Obama's allowed the same thing to take place with student loans so it's not like he would've been smart enough to avoid the housing crash had Bush's presidency and Obama's been swapped around.

>Obama's managed to get back to Bush's unemployment rates

I think you mean Obama cut them in half from where Bush left them.

Why are you so retarded? Do you really not know what Bush left behind?

When did Obama take office? You don't even know do you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo&nohtml5=False

America was losing 800,000 jobs a month at the end of your hero Bush's presidency. Compare that to now how America is doing at the end of Obama's presidency.

You lost

right wing retard dindu nuffins

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

>Y-y-yer so retarded!

Great argumentative skills

Based Bill Clinton left Bush one of the best economies in American history. 3.9% unemployment, a thriving economy, a $315 BILLION annual budget surplus, the national debt set to be paid off within 10 years, the highest labor participation rate in American history, and no wars.

Within 8 years, George Bush and the Republicans left America on its knees.

This is why Republicans can't be trusted with the economy. No matter how good a situation they inherit, they'll fuck it all up and blame Democrats. Every time.

You lost

read the rest of it, right wing retard

You lost

It doesn't change that the legislation was passed and Bush didn't do anything about it you retard, it just proves they're both corrupt and you're a fucking retard of an ideologue. I don't subscribe to "right-wing" "left-wing" bullshit I'm not a tool who needs that identity to still be wrong.

>Buh buh buh Bill Cwintun!!!

Jesus, how embarassing

The real question is why haven't you killed yourself yet you left wing loser?

You lost

anyone gunna point out how this right wing retard is splerging out?

seriously dude what's wrong with you? You're in love with me. You dedicate your entire life to me. Did you fall into a deep depression when I was gone for 5 hours and now you're so happy that I'm back?

You lost

You were wrong, you are retarded, and your candidate lost.
Are we in the anger phase already?... Come back in 4 years to lose again.

But it WAS still Clinton's policies that led to the housing boom, even if Dubya had the same rhetoric.

>and your candidate lost.

He won. Twice.

ON OBAMA'S WATCH: So far: 700+% increase in mass shootings:

Reagan: 11
Bush 41: 12
Clinton: 23
Bush : 20

OBAMA: 164

The bubble was already bursting at that point. I already said this. Ignoring the bubble Bush was sitting at around 3.9 towards the end of his second term. Obama's now got it down close to 4.0. I'm clearly not talking about comparing the economic standards on the day Obama took office or whatever I'm saying that we've seen these numbers before and lower under Bush, and for longer periods of time. The only thing you can say happened is he's done an okay job of not causing any catastrophic events to occur under his presidency. When the student loan bubble pops you'll probably blame Trump for the billions upon billions of dollars in loans handed out to people who could not possible pay them back under the Obama presidency.

>w-w-wight wing weetawd!

Holy shit this is just sad.

You lost

>comparable to the housing bubble
>COMPARABLE

dude it's expanded from 200 billion to something like a trillion dollars since 2010, and all of that was obama's fault specifically since he pushed that stupid student loan bullshit

and you really can't place doubt upon anybody either since your fucking idol is causing the student loan bubble by doing the exact same shit bush did (offer federal assistance to anyone doing x thing, loosen all requirements to the point of hilarity, wait until everyone figures out your assistance means nothing and subsequently pulls out) to cause the housing bubble.

But I thought FDR was the best president, Obama-kun?

Bush's policies actually. Listen to his own words.

>your candidate lost

Why does Clinton losing delegitimize the positive aspects of Obama? How are they relevant? If anything, being unable to prove Obama was bad means the American people lost by electing Trump.

What does it matter if he left a bubble that popped through inflated numbers because of a system that was doomed to fail. Again why is this so important to you, you've created this "obamaleaf" to feel some sort of importance in this board of anonymous people. You're pathetic and you're a leaf, you aren't american.

You lost

>Buh buh buh housing powicies!!

People are actually talking to this retarded child.

>right wing retards calling for stricter gun control
>finally we agree

lowest crime rate in decades! THANKS OBAMA!

Lol what the fuck are you trying to do? Trying to talk sense to them man fuck em bro theyre dense, backwards, assholes who mirror insults

Yeah my fault for understating it, I knew there was a big loan bubble but I never knew just how big it was, probably should've looked that up

>w--w-w-w-wight win weetards!!

LOL he's throwing a tantrum.

>Ignoring the bubble Bush was sitting at around 3.9 towards the end of his second term

lol wtf. When Obama came to office, he couldn't just ignore the fact that Bush and the GOP crashed the global economy and it was the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression?

What kind of retard logic is this? Ignore the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression. Yeah let me just close my eyes and pretend it didn't happen.

Holy shit you're worse than children.

>He doesn't deny it

You lost

desu fdr was

Obama close 2nd.

Then pic related

You lost

Legislated by Bill Clinton and persisted through bushs administration, they're both cronies, no one is on "right-wing" "left-wing" sides you fucking autist.

>r-r-r-r-retard!!!

>he's throwing a tantrum

A tantrum is defined as an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration. Considering you seem entirely unable to avoid being annoyed by somebody you disagree with, it seems much more likely that you're the child.

Your own graph proves you wrong if you look back to 60's/70's. Besides even liberal sources think that 90's/80's crime wave was literally caused by the lead in petrol getting into kid's food and water and they grew up into violent psychos.

You lost

I remembered when autism was actually funny.

yeah you're right...

>Y-y-you're u-unstable!