Have any of you ever been outside america?

have any of you ever been outside america?
what country, and what did you think of it, politically speaking?

Was born in Canada to parents in the US Navy.

Left when I was 2.

Don't remember it at all but I'm a dual citizen so there's that.

I lived in Germany for 6 years, but left right about when Merkel got elected. Even though my mother is German and my opinion might be biased, I liked it.

One time my grandma got lost going up north and had to go in and out of the Canadian border.
Uh, this radio station in Windsor played some cool house music a few times and I caught it.
Trudeau's a cuck.

what was it like pre merkel?

Costa Rica to visit my family so I didn't go to the tourist attractions.
It's a third world country, but it's pretty a pretty cool place to live if you have money.
You can drink beer on the streets and pick fruit right off trees. People are also generally really nice.
I've considered moving there to teach.

I went to Cancun, Mexico when I was six. We couldn't really afford it easily back then, forget it now. I mostly ate fries and swam in the pool, there was free non alcoholic margaritas there.
Its where we need to deport a lot of Illegals on the border to. President is an ass, never should have let the car industry deport so many jobs there. But I'd like some kind of Americo coin system with them and Canada. But I'm really only willing to give up based Andrew jackson cause he hated the banks. I'd like to support them a bit with foreign aid to infrastructure so Libtards stop feeling so bad for their shit citizens.

Still saw a few hijabs in bigger towns when passing near the Turkish areas. Other than that it was pretty nice. Good food, lots of traditional festivals and shit, vacationing in the Alps was fun. Garmisch-Partenkirchen was one of the most beautiful places I ever visited. I recently read it's been taken over by refugees and the crime has gotten so bad the mayor is begging the government to do something.

Now I was younger when I lived there so I may be viewing all this with nostalgia glasses. But yeah, pre Merkel Germany was nice. Recently visited family over the summer and it looks like a shithole compared to what I remember. But my grandparents gave me my great grandfather's copy of Mein Kampf which is in almost brand new condition, so I got that going for me.

>Canada
Shittier and more expensive America.
>Singapore
All women were materialistic gold digging whores; the men were chill.
>France
Outside of Paris a lot of pretty cool people. Went duck hunting.
>Spain
Outside of the cities the people were cool. Best food of any place I've ever been.
>Netherlands
Good beer. The women were ugly as fuck and I did not see a single masculine looking Dutchman. Seriously, you all look like cucks.

I also visited Poland, the Czech Republic and Italy while I lived in Germany. Poland was shit but that's probably because my church was helping an orphanage so we weren't exactly sent to a nice part of Poland. So I'll let that one slide.

Don't remember much of Czech other than my dad hunted there and got wasted on moonshine or something.

Visited Pisa in Italy. They were cleaning the tower so I didn't get to go up it, so that sucked. But the food was 11/10. Just thinking about the pasta I had while there gives me a half chub.

Yeah, been to all sorts of Caribbean nations like Haiti, Grand Cayman, Belize, Saint Martin, etc. and Mexican attractive places like the Yucatan Peninsula and the typical Spring Break places like Cancun etc.

They were great resort places that we paid for, but the actual countries themselves were absolute hellscapes.

>have any of you ever been outside america?

Americans are actually this isolated.

St. Lucia

Poor people (or at least, not affluent) but very friendly. Hard to get a good read on a place when you are an obvious tourist though. If I didn't have kids I could see myself living there.

Nobody asked for your input

I have been to Aleppo

I took a trip to Canada once

And yes,It fucking sucked

Canada: pretty coutnry but cucks

Switzerland: Unsure. Really clean country.

Italy: Pretty based depending on where you are

Austria: No opinion

Germany: Cucks and Roaches

France: Cucks in Paris. Elsewhere seems fine

UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.

>I did tourist type shit and never actually paid attention. I could repeat what I've read but that would be a dishonest assessment. All of Europe was before the refugee crisis as well. I don't firsthand know wtf is happening.

>Afghanistan (Helmland Provinence)
All the signs were in hajinese and I can't tell you how many times I got the wrong directions to the wrong town because I didn't speak the language.
The whole place was a shithole where people don't know what a toilet is. I swear even the "urban" parts were awful.
The food was probably the only alright thing. Other than that don't carry your wallet in your back pocket.
Politically it needs to be glassed.
>Germany (Berlin)
This was before Merkel and it was pretty nice. The people were friendly even though I didn't speak a lick of German. I got to party with some guys and go to a discotheque. Was really fun and the people there really know how to party. The architecture of what I saw was really beautiful that's one thing I can say about Germany.
Politically back then I saw a white homogeneous society with little to no drawbacks.
>Kurdistan
It was awesome. You're in the middle east and you know it but it doesn't feel like the middle east. Everything around Kurdistan is a festering shithole but the Kurds really know what they're doing. It's almost like they're trying to mimic America and it's glorious.
The people were great, the food was great and I really felt at home there.
Politically speaking this is how the middle east should be after we carpet bomb everything around it.

All in all I'm not well traveled.

ya most can not afford to travle 500 miles never mind 5000. lol 6 buck per hour wage cucks

Out of curiosity, could someone with dual citizenship become president of the US?

>Victoria Island
Beautiful. Bad ass strip clubs.
>Thailand
Same.
>Singapore
Exactly like the U.S.
>Dubai
Hot. Extremely wealthy. Lots of family values. Saw lots of men being good husbands and fathers to their families.

Depends which country they were born in I think. And they'd have to give up the other citizenship.

Also I got robbed in Tijuana

I was born in Brazil but I'm an American citizen. I came here when I was 7 and I've visited Brazil 2 times since. One thing I've learned is that Brazilians think the USA is some sort of utopia and when they come here they get very disappointed. Hue

>implying anyone wants to visit Canada
Kek nobody gives a shit about your country I could go to Alaska or Minnesota and get the same experience

Almost all of Europe except Balkans, SE asia, Japan, Hong Kong, Colombia, Brazil, chile, Mexico, Jamaica, Canada
Not really interested in getting into political discussions with locals but I'm from Chicago so I like to tell euro cucks I've been shot a couple times and it's no big deal
I've been in Germany a few times recently and have seen feral Africans hacking apart bike locks in plain view im Berlin and a large gathering of Muslims rallying for sharia law outside the cathedral in Koln

Japan

Loved it, can't fit in because I can't speak gook.

Canada

Nice but filled with leafs

Costa Rica

Nice weather shitty people, shitty government

Mexico

Nice weather shitty people

Aruba

Nice Island shitty people

St Maartens

Beautiful

Bahamas

Beautiful to many niggers

Netherlands

Fabulous but now to many sand niggers

St. Kitts

Fabulous

>London
Been through four times now, the first time was 12 years ago. Since then it's turned into a sea of burkas, but I'm mostly around wealthy English people, so no problem. Haven't really explored night life or anything like that too much.

>South Africa (Johannesburg)
A shithole, don't go here.

>Botswana
Less of a shithole. Obviously poor but it's a stable country and quite beautiful. Wouldn't mind living on some nice piece of land here if I had to.

>Zambia
I was mostly here to see Victoria Falls. Had lunch on Livingstone Island, which was nice. Country seemed similar to Botswana.

>Tanzania
Shittiest part of Africa I've been to. If I never have to see Tanzania again it'll be too soon. Dar es Salaam is the archetypal third world city and I saw multiple people lying on the sidewalk unconscious or dead.

>Kenya
It's gone to shit since I was there. But the parts of Nairobi I saw were relatively civilized.

>Italy
Really enjoyed Rome, great night life. Fly fished in Umbria, which is beautiful. Florence is overrated and I'm pretty sure it's populated mostly by American art students by now.

I went to California once.

Hated it. Only queers and 4 foot tall brown people.

I went to Japan for a week a few years back with some friends. Everyone was really polite and it smelled like fish most of the time

I've never left the country