>when you get called a racist for being a nationalist/populist but things like this happen

youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE

>tfw normies are getting red pilled by this

TFW you're a member of the EU and you vote for all kinds of liberal shit only for your daughter to be killed by a refugee

>muslim patrols

If you hate liberals so much then why not become muslim? Islam is the most redpilled religion after all.

While I hate many things in America I'm glad that this level of shit hasn't reached us yet. If 3 Muslim men with a camera came up to me late at night while I'm at a park, and I'm armed, I can't say that I wouldn't probably kill someone.

gtfo muhammad

please stop with this meme
marrying and raping children is not redpilled

"derr but it's only Sup Forums bro"

Yeah but as bad as Sup Forums is people fail to realize that we still do care about human decency IRL.

Same applies to the rest of the internet really. Sure people might sound like they hate Islam on Sup Forums b/c the meme factor of it but IRL we just don't wanna get beheaded or thrown off a building.

At the local mosque the muslim community does not support vigilantes
''It's done a huge amount of damage to the muslim community''
OP you just found a couple of morons who happen to be muslim and are so annoying even their own group doesn't want them.

>local mosque

says the terrorist in the black mask.

minus the whole children fucking part.

>huehueistan

No, minus all of it really.

Red Pill guys might be ugly but we have the social confidence to show our faces to the world and shit, not hide behind some toilet paper in the name of Allah

Brits, you seriously need to take your country back.

Some of you faggots need to get some tights and a costume and start a vigilante squad.

(pic related)

muslim
patrols

>muslim community does not support vigilantes

>implying they don't lie to advance their cause

muhammad please

Not British but this is true. Even if you people need to pull some B movie heist shit where you patrol the mosques until the Muhammads and Muhamadettes get their behavior in order.

And vote UKIP for anything. That too.

Hitler loved Islam though. Give it a chance guys, we're right wing as fuck

Aren't they muslim though ? Islam comes with baggages such as these cunts. If you let muslims form communities, this is the inevitable outcome.

>we
>that flag
Memes sure are taking over