Why is Trump's granddaughter learning Mandarin?

Why is Trump's granddaughter learning Mandarin?

youtube.com/watch?v=ikiv7VV24Kw

For the occupation.

Why does his wife speak Slovenian Croatian English and Italian?

Why occupy when you could just destroy and completely eliminate?

'cause trump will nuke all cantonese

She is preparing for the Chinese century.

So she can call Xi Jinping and fluently whisper, "I am become death", in Mandarin before the nuke hits.

gonna need sauce on this SD

believe me, i have the best nukes, everyone knows it.

we're gonna keep winning

Huh, apparently that kind of stuff can't be done anymore. Today, we have to be so nice, so nice. We always have to be so nice.

My theory? Because the Jews are going to sell their grasp on our country to the Chinese. They are on track to become our new overloads.

Prepping his kids young to be in business and to be able to talk in an area of possible business growth. Reason he is where he is today. Not like you keyboard jockeys asking stupid questions.

Shaking like that is how I feel when I'm on the 30th question of an exam.

This.

Chinese are buying up American real estate.

Prepping for the liquidation of communists in 2048 when Uncle Barron is leading the one world army in a war of absolute removal against the globalist forces in every pocket of the planet.

But mainly China.

he is where he is today because his daddy was rich and gave him millions of dollars

Because she is a Jewess and the Jewish elites are marrying 'into' China and moving in that direction for the future.

for hen she gets her cunny filled with Chinese cum

Even such a cute girl can't make that garbage language sound good.

to order her chinese servants around.

Well it is the most spoken language on the planet by a huge margin.

For when America makes China a colony nation, to rebuild China, after World War Three, and Trumps grand daughter will be Queen of the new Chinese Dynasty

Because she's not a mixxed race, with intellectual deficiency, so she can learn other languages.