Holy Shit

Holy Shit. They are going to have a field day with this false flag.
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
youtube.com/watch?v=dBllnaSKVfQ
imdb.com/title/tt1206881/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/
youtu.be/9EyEyzqskdmMI
youtube.com/watch?v=9EyzqskdmMI
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=tP4yX2rkpBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah but did you check these

oh no that sucks

better end the 1st and 2nd amendments right now

congresswoman pamela kikeburnzteine says so

When will we enact common sense speech control?

Never.

>that ID

someone should try to get details from the police department on the incident if it was a real incident

The pic is from a short film called Evan. It's fucking hilarious

Edgar Maddison Welch
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

No. Here's how it will backfire on them.

The PG shit is obviously retarded Alex Jones level nonsense. I've always believed that. This board clearly has a problem with autism.

However, if the MSM keeps talking about this story, there is a certain percentage of people who will start to believe the PG nonsense.

It's like the whole "thou does protest too much thing." Conspiracy minded people and other wackos will start to believe that CNN, the Clintons, Pedesta, etc all have something to hide.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The mass media is saying it's fake after 30 days. Now everything is clean and the pedophile ring already took precautions against law enforcement

Notice the mass media only started to report on this after r/pizzagate ban.

BULL HR6393 GIVES OUR GOVERNMENT POWER TO COUNTERACT SUPPOSED FAKE RUSSIAN NEWS AND ALLOWS US TO SUBVERT IT BY PUSHING OUT OUR OWN LIES. WE'RE FUCKED.

This really shows the power of this and similar boards.

PizzaGate was just a tongue-in-cheek side project to most with only a handful of true believers. And it still has boipuccis all puckered.

BILL HR6393

>Conspiracy minded people and other wackos will start to believe that CNN, the Clintons, Pedesta, etc all have something to hide.

because normal, progressive, and independent know for a fact Clintons, Podesta and Alefantis don't have anything to hide

Am I right, free thinker?

Nice ID

卐 卐卐卐
卐 卐
卐卐卐卐卐
卐 卐
卐卐卐 卐

So what's the story of this?

Hillary planted some "white shooter" to discredit the theory?

>fake news
we've all seen the video of that chick talking on the mic within comet pizza and its strange,weird,creepy etc especially the part about the aborted baby

So has CNN actually investigated BOTH sides of the story on this?

Have they checked to be SURE that there is nothing bad going on with the pizza place?

Hey, even some of these people might believe this nonsense. That's the basic point. If the media keeps pushing it a certain percentage of the public will believe the lie no matter what.

Can I please have non shitty proof besides meta screenshots and links to right leaning news that this is a false flag?

Yeah, all they are doing now is making me believe it when I didn't before

Wait until they find out how much ratings pizza gate generates. Time to watch the ignorant parasites eat their hosts alive.

No but CNN doesn't do that for any story

a bunch of tinfoil faggots decide to larp on Sup Forums by memeing this random pizza place to be harboring cp and colonel's secret recipe and some dumb alt right autist decides to shoot up the place.

>"fake news" repeated four times in a tiny screenshot
>they are actually that flustered

wtf i believe pizzagate now

Basically

People are dying. Innocent businessmen are getting hurt
#StopTheInvestigation

>Has media actually investigating any of the p e d o claims?
No, this is them getting the "fictitious online conspiracy theory" meme out there to discredit anything related to what is being uncovered around Podesta, Alefantis, P C, etc.

He's right. And the only reason the media cares is because they can spin it into a larger attack on "fake news", which is their larger campaign to try and stop the Internet from being the Internet. As that campaign is ten years too late, nothing here will actually work and all it will do is get more people googling the "comet pizza conspiracy".

Also more broadly speaking the whole "fake news" shit in general doesn't work, because most people actually read "fake news" daily. The TV is only able to bitch about it because they're dead as a medium and their remaining audience of old people don't care.

Podesta, what are you doing in Malaysia?

I love how they just happened to find a Muslim to interview, and how they nicely interject the information that he is a Muslim into the article even though it has absolutely no relevance to the story what so ever

Also CNN headlines say that he fired a shot, then no where in the article does that say it happened.

Also, using some variation of the "false" five times in the story.

Then they say that he brings an assault rifle into the restaurant but the conveniently Muslim eye witness says it was a shotgun. They do say that they recovered two nondescript guns inside but one would think that the eye witness would have mentioned that the shooter had two long guns, which would be hard to miss...

This entire thing is so contradictory and staged its ridiculous. Do (((they))) realize how transparent (((they))) are?

Checked.

>news sites telling people what is and isn't fake news

Anyone find this tactic inherently shady?

it just shows how bad they are at propaganda

he's picking up a few Malaysian pizzas to share with his friends at comet.

video of the shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=dBllnaSKVfQ

They found a picture of the shooter after raiding the pizza place.

Anime is kill.
F

Fake news gets real: operation iraqi freedom

And now EVERYONE knows what it is and will google it.

Part of me thinks they are really going to label and slander everything with "fake news" now.

Since this thing first blew open the place has been raided numerous times by outraged people. There's obviously enough people who are convinced this is true to be a real concern. Some guy is so convinced that he went into the place armed. The FBI and press should be doing something to assuage our fears instead of writing "debunking" articles about fake news and no one taking it seriously.

Even for the protection of the owner of the pizzeria, Alefantis, someone should be investigating this. This is getting ridiculous and out of hand. Someone needs to have a nice and long sit-down with Alefantis.

They're setting the stage for speech/press controls.

This is something that has been simmering on the backburner for years with the left. I graduated from college 4 years ago and even back then the lefty professor who gave the commencement speech was yammering about how "misleading press" needs to be regulated so the plebs don't get the wrong ideas, specifically Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.

>Hello Mr. Alefantis, thanks for agreeing to speak with us today. Car you give us a rundown of the gist of this whole thing?

>A group of online amateur detectives think that me, my pizzeria, and the political party I influence are involved in a Satanic child sex trafficking operation involving Comet Ping Pong and other locations in America and Germany.

>Wow, sounds ridiculous. And what is some of the evidence they have of this ridiculous fake news tier conspiracy?

>Well, like, a picture of a baby chewing on rolls of European money, a toddler with hashtag #Hotard, the fact that I lied to the press about there being a basement in my pizzeria, the fact that there are pictures of people digging in said basement with no city permits, that kind of thing. The eerie similarity between our restaurant and the pizzeria/ping pong parlor in Germany called Dr. Pong, the fact that this has happened before in America with the Boys Town coverup and just the fact that like 5 child sex rings have been broken up in all different countries in the past 5 years, one of which took place in Norway a week ago. That kind of stuff.

>Ok well thanks for talking and I'm certainly sorry to hear about the hardships you've been facing.

Oy vey goyim, this news is FAKE! Don't bother investigating it or looking into it at all, it's fake because we say it is, run along now good goy.

>child friendly pizza resturant
>weird sexual artwork on walls
>band called the "sex stains" reguarly play there
>that one video where the audience yells out about little boys being downstairs with the owner Alefantis
>singer who looks like a tranny replies "well everyone has their preferences" (child/family friendly venue)
>FBI recognised pedophilia symbol present in Sex Stains music video
>The owner James Alefantis' Twitter is full of sexual images involving pizza and children

TOTALLY NOTHING TO BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT GUYS

the fact that the media -- in unison -- decided to "debunk" a rumor about some small irrelevant restaurant makes all of this extremely suspicious

Agreed

Is 'fake news' the equivalent of terms like 'common sense gun laws'?

So going in there to shoot at families makes a point how?

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE STARS IS A PENTAGRAM

yeh

HOLY SHIT you cracked the code. RUN

IF it wasn't a false flag which it most likely was, he was probably expecting to find people in the act of having sex with kids.

alefantis also means boylover google that shit in french niggaz

i wonder if the person who wrote this headline prefers playing dominos on pasta or cheese

OH SHIT

why did he bring three guns though like one is fine.

Again most likely a false flag.

Anyone want to look through this movie to see if it might be him?

imdb.com/title/tt1206881/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

>Edgar Maddison Welch ... Raver / victim

Never mind. It is him.

heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/

youtu.be/9EyEyzqskdmMI

FACE OF A GUILTY MAN WHO'S BEEN FOUND OUT! BEST TIMELINE

youtube.com/watch?v=9EyzqskdmMI
Fag bois statement

spooky how close posted

I wanna roll in there like 100 deep and pick the joint clean. The police are fucking in on it

>Any event that is inconvenient to my political beliefs is a false flag

Do you guys not realize how stupid this is? Then again I'm talking to people who are dumb enough to believe this pizza nonsense so of course you don't

>that one video where the audience yells out about little boys being downstairs with the owner Alefantis
>singer who looks like a tranny replies "well everyone has their preferences" (child/family friendly venue)
Do you have the video? I haven't seen it.

Who do you think gives the police orders? Of course they're in on it. They're being directed by these sick fucks

They're going to use this to try to ban websites that contradict their narrative.

Just don't group me in with the flat earth people and we are chill.

>Convinced there's a pizzagate conspiracy
>Comet Pizza is ground zero
>investigate online for a while
>need to get in there
>go in heavily armed, shoot the ground a few times
>get no information
>no smoking gun
>accomplish literally nothing
>give the media a reason to demonize pizzagate and call for the FBI to shut down anyone hosting pizzagate investigations

Fucking nailed it. Definitely a real attack.

Right on cue,
Hilariously fucking themselves over with this.
Hi Jimmy,Hi Davey B, some of us know you and your team are "all up in" these threads...

Can't you see another stupid Double Down move is backfiring already?

Can't you feel your world getting smaller by the minute?

Every move you make before 1/20/17 is just adding to the MOUNTAIN of charges that are building in your respective cases...

We know about the getaway plan...
You couldn't hide on Mars at this point.

HUNDREDS of thousands of autists worldwide working to expose you and your venomous pedophile friends...

And then you went and hired some actor to start the spin machine...

Instantly confirmed by the traffic cam removal
Instantly confirmed by the prewritten articles

God you must be desperate.

So which was it, an 'assault rifle', or a 'shotgun'?
If witnesses say "He walked right past us holding a shotgun", why did CNN feel the need to change the weapon to an 'assault rifle', shotguns aren't rifles but I guess 'assault rifle' sounds so much better when you're part of the fake stream media.

Sums it up quite nicely

Media outlets don't investigate. Their job is to keep people interested and viewing their stations, not to be Sherlock Holmes..

Your average beat cop could have no idea. The ones pulling the strings at the very top most likely yes.

would have no idea I meant to say.

You need smaller calibers for the children

This happens everytime someone brings a gun somewhere and the media has to report on it. I swear to god they think they are all the same thing.

Gets posted all the time, I have no link saved. As much as I hate to suggest visiting reddit, try looking at pizzagate there.

>reddit.com/r/pizzagate
>This community has been banned

Pizzagate was spread by Pizza Hut to kill the competition

youtube.com/watch?v=tP4yX2rkpBc

his name was Edgar Maddison Welch

A man named Maddison

A Mad Man if you wil

Not gonna lie, former InfoWars viewer here. This is fucking hilarious watching CNN crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Alex Jones have internet access.

Always about the muslims. Swear to god world fucking ends muslims hurt the most.

I'm looking through archives and not seeing anything. I stopped following this stuff after the election. If you got it, post it.

i'm getting a boner, pls stop

Look at Barney Frank, nipples protruding. Absolutely disgusting.

You're a legitimate idiot, go check yourself out at a doctor's mate. That shit is so easy to check and you don't while claiming this bullshit. Why don't you focus on the t-shirt that actually said "I Love Children"?

first we should enact common sense

You got it wrong.

James Alefantis is an anagram of "J'aime les enfants" (I love kids)

>Muslims in a place supposedly involved with child trafficking
Why am I not surprised?

It's also one of the more common surnames in Greece. It's far-reaching bullshit.

It could be, but it doesn't help they actually use t-shirts with a giant "I love kids" logo all over it and posing along with 2 almost nude men.

This faggot's involvement is like a left-wing wet dream.

>muslims almost being killed
>gun violence
>assault rifles
>enforces the danger of "fake news"
>could potentially end investigation into DNC pedophilia circles

It's got everything

Reminder we are no different than college students getting worked up over alleged college rapists

I'm not saying that we're stupid
I'm saying we can use this angle against liberals

It is a wonderful look at the media's hypocrisy, they can go after popular people with some bitch saying "he raped me" but a mountain of circumstantial evidence is suddenly not enough when the men getting pointed at are paying their bills

He got tazeed thats why the hooked him up to the ECG and did not have any trauma gear out. ABC sucks.