Tim Wise is coming for you, Sup Forums! What are you going to do about it?

Tim Wise is coming for you, Sup Forums! What are you going to do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CRUSH THE MEME BRIGADE!!!

Kill him

literally who?

This whole thing is a fucking false flag, it touches too many of the talking points of the media's narrative

>Fake News
>Alt-Right websites
>Assault Rifles

tom wise?

more like tom unwise

fucking wrecked him ahah

We must have the possibility to discuss and dig into cases like this, without getting the blame for some lunatic. (if this even is real)

So many pedo rings that is under our noses which media fails to discover

Highest get decides how Kek ruins
him.

My bet is that he's ousted as a pedo

Hahaha. Sick bro! Reckd

I am of the same stance as the leaf, Who the fuck is this guy?

I like your canadian shitposter impression

10/10 rekt shrekt kekt

>You don't have a First Amendment right to engage in speech that is calculated to provoke violence

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Tim Wise needs to mind his own fucking faggy business.

PROVE THAT IT IS FAKE.

I can't prove that it is not fake; I can't prove a negative.

Show me how it is indeed fake, Tim, and yes, I would concede.

HOLY FUCK THE MEME BRIGADE IS OUT OF CONTROL

(((White))) Goy who thinks white people are the problem, basically.

Make another hot coco on this chilly nught... also imma fuck your mom

So tim wise goes to pizza parties too

>lists two obscure image boards
>then list one of the largest social networks in the world along with probably the biggest community website in the world
>all no doubt being monitored by the FBI especially 4 and 4x2chan

lol what the fuck does this guy think Obama can do, there is a Republican congress, Republican senate and Trump is taking office in a few months

>pizzagate riddled with *coincidences that make u think* to write off entirely, but no solid hard evidence
>media pulls "fake news" out of their ass en mass is when it starts to blow up
>immediately after, this "happens"

really raises the eyebrows

shit like this wouldn't even be hard to fake with how many people and actual journalists "fact check" nowadays

I thought the alt-right were for the constitution, and are for innocent until proven guilty?

The FBI has been lurking for years, if we were going to get shut down, it would have happened a long time ago.

Post your outfits for when you 'investigate' Comet Pizza

Yeah, because we should all just March down to random business' carrying weapons when we read a made up story about secret tunnels underneath pizza parlors, am I right?

>oy vey shut it down

Contrary to your beliefs Tim (because we both know you're browsing here, somewhere) some guy going crazy and Sup Forums existing doesn't make Sup Forums unprotected by the first amendment

I know this is going to surprise everyone on Sup Forums but.... (((Tim Wise))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

MEME ROLL CALL FAGGOTS - ROLL!

Why not? Can't stop a lot of armed actors with assault rifles, right?

ROLLING SIR

inb4 it didn't even happen and it's just a case of reporters reporting on reporters who're making shit up (probably for some nice shekels)

holy fuck i fail, i only have MS paint on my VM, you get the idea

That's Master Corporal Faggot Sr. to you, bitch.

this is how you know this news story is a jewish false flag

Some smarmy little yid who has openly declared his desire for whites to go extinct.

thats the whole point. we're trying to get an investigation going to uncover the truth, whether its 'fake news' or not. It's completely unproductive to just label it as fake news when there could be children involved who are absolutely unable to defend themselves

REPORTING IN SIR

this one should be fixed for the most part

>you don't the first amendment right to engage in speech that is calculated to provoke violence.

It's a good thing nobody's doing that then, isn't it faggot.

OORAH

Rolling

this guy sleeps with a Sun Tzu buttplug up his ass every night

Roll

Fucking Betsy

>You don't have a first amendment right to engage in speech that is calculated to provoke violence

Investigations into alleged pedo rings is wrong but blasting all over MSM about cops targeting and killing blacks intentionally, methodically, indiscriminately, is not provoking violence.
Where was he when those cops got killed? Was he calling for their heads?

Fun

R-reroll I guess?

Wise is a worthless faggot who thinks Anonymous is his personal army, given how he constantly posts Anonymous themed news stories while begging them to destroy anyone he doesn't fucking like.

If anything? We as a website have fucking been slacking off since we've never gone after Wise for being a racist shit who brazenly breaks one of the most important rules of Anonymous as far as Anonymous is not your personal hit squad......

The FBI got redpilled, and (((Tim))) knows this.
It's classic kikery. If you can't beat them, shut them down. Every person calling for censorship is Jewish.

Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace. I hope Mr. Wise isn't giving in to Sup Forumsophobia :(

rolling

Why does Tim Wise hate whites so much when they just want the same thing he does?

Orders incoming

wtf DELETE THIS

Fear me, but follow.

ROLL

>CNN, ABC, and MSNBC spend years fabricating a "cops are killing blacks" narrative
>they edit 911 calls, allow fake witnesses airtime, and call for violence
>culminates in riots and attacks on police
>hurrdurr Sup Forums is spreading fake news!
We're fucking amateurs.

>meme brigade

>Muhreen ranks
kys, the mreens are a meme service with a collective IQ lower than Somalia
Army strong

fuck him, had to read him in my freshman(college) english class

This, someone needs to kill this faggot for threatening our First Amendment.

pls not a lot of responsibility

Lets do this

I hope Tim Wise has a good lawyer for when he gets sued and arrested for spreading Fake News like Hands Up Don't Shoot that saw innocent policeman murdered.

Who ready to hear more about this than we have about Ohio State?

Sir? Your orders?

Let's do it.

let them try

more converts :D

Rolling

roll roll roll the boat

rolling.

Oh boy, he does not know who he is fucking with. He's going to wind up like Aaron Barr by the time the backlash starts.

>The Meme Brigade

Kek wills it.

I fucking dare any piece of shit to fuck with freedom of speech. This country has lost any sense of purpose, especially the most important parts.

Fuck with the 1st or 2nd ammendment means second American Revolution.

So how does Wise explain the coincidences? Just unbelievably random dumb luck? Because if it's not a literal pedo ring, then there is some person or persons involved who are memeing about it for their own amusement. A lot of persons considering a number of them seem to have communicated in nudge-nudge-wink-wink fashion about it in social media.

Honestly they've been onto us for a while now. U think the moment they got a sniff of what we were doing they didn't just relocate the operation? That guy should've been more covert anyways.

What if I want to be a meme lieutenant?

kek, trips of truth

Rolling kek remember that I am prior service...

(((Tim Wise))) is seriously making a business out of being a cuck. His website and books are the most single bunch of cuckery from one person I have ever seen.

Add (((Tim Wise))) to the list of Jews that are openly pushing white genocide.

Is there no end to (((their))) cuckery?!

Roll

No surprise here that a faggot and a pedophile like Time Wise would try to protect his pedophile faggot fellow travelers.

>>Fake News
>>Alt-Right websites
>>Assault Rifles
>(fictitious online conspiracy theory)

B

T

F

O

sick burn m8

>Fake News spread by the likes of NYT causes Muslim to overreact and injure people - Many such cases. Sad!

So, what the guy at Comet Ping Pong needs to do is open up and have a grand tour of his place, and try and sell his horrible pizza I heard.

Maybe they don't worry about the quality of their pizza, compared of the quality of little kids. Bad joke.

We shit man. I don't want to see some innocent person get a bullet through the window just minding their own business.

Reporting in

pol has a good lawyer already on the case. he's ironically australian w the bantz

I bet he's a pedo too.

>tfw meme general

>name is Tim Wise
>picks a fight with both Sup Forums and doublefourchan
>not very wise

george_carlin_shrug.tiff

Re rolling other one was compromised

ROOLLIN FOR DUTY

Breitbart: Sponsors dropping them

Infowars: Pollen attack

Sup Forums: blamed for gunman

Its a conspiracy man!!!! This is their payback for those that helped Trump.

General get

fuck you i wrote my post first but it took me 30 minute to remember that the real name of doublefourchan sets off the sperm filter