Why do you like most about women? What makes them attractive to you other than their looks?

Why do you like most about women? What makes them attractive to you other than their looks?

their soft skin and small hands. the way their hair smells. their cute voices. how they seem to perfectly fit when you spoon together. also, if they really like you, they're easily redpilled and receptive to your ideas and ideology. how they're respectful of strong men, but still want to be there for you if you need them to be when you're at your weakest.

fragility. grace. charm.

>absolutely zero mention of tight ass

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

If a woman isn't loyal what is the point. An arcade machine is loyal to you as long as you got enough quarters. When the machine can insert quarters into itself what the fuck does it need you for?

their boobs

Women aren't capable of loyalty.

Impregnate them, and keep them pregnant. After 6 children that's a good number of years of solid baby making, and responsibility that follows. She can't leave or cheat.

I like to grab their pussies.

IT MEANS THAT KEK REALLY, REALLY LIKES SOME TIGHT ASS

Nothing, you're all whores.

My girlfriend isn't into politics but she's a Republican.

Only date republicans, Sup Forums.

if all women were like candice the cuckslayer,
I would have almost 99% more outta the 1% respect I have for them

someone really needs to put a white baby in this womb and keep them coming.

With urgency...

yeah

wtf i hate women now

Other than looks, I guess the measure of their feminine qualities like their smell and skin texture.

they don't have dicks and i like it

Women have less gray matter in their brains

I.E. they have a vastly lower capacity for complex thought

Combine this with their emotional tendencies you get a half-person

A woman is more like an ape or child than a real human

I almost pity them, but ignorance is bliss

Other than the obvious physical stuff...

Loyalty, emotional stability, ability to handle things on her own without the need for constant instruction/support. Class in public, sense of humor and strong sex drive in private.

I like it when they use their pussy to make me do what they want.

oh women in general... that's what I want one to be.

I guess.... something about them is just soothing to the psyche?

Nothing. I just like big tits and wide hips . I dont even like sex with them. I just want to breed them.

True.. I had 1 kid with my wife and she fucked one of my groomsmen.

>Why do you like most about women?
I don't like anything about women. Women are ugly disgusting beasts. The world would be better without women.

Women are horrible monsters

They served as a model for anime women so I thank them for that.

>I dont even like sex with them.

boobies

sorry to hear that. we all get subverted and need friends to keep us in check. Women are especially bad, and need to be subjugated. Thanks to women's suffrage, if you're not impregnating your partner, you are on a fast track to getting cucked.

don't let your woman's entertainment be jewshit. Her pride shall be her family. Make it huge.

I don't like other humans all that much in general, but I like women a lot better than men in general. Because I'm not a faggot.

THIS

and overall their much more friendly then men are.

Is she this one? No? I don't want her

I like women who can control their feeling side when necessary, that are smarter than the average woman who imo is dumb. Problem is these kind of women don't really have the best of looks but I don't mind it too much as long as she doesn't look like a fat troll.

Demure, responsible, healthy, good at home economics, understands their nature and takes it into account when talking, thinking, behaving. Wants kids and takes raising them seriously. Good genetics.... Understands that supporting me while I work is important, not relying on me for every small daily problem and actively seeks them out to improve the household.

More like Candice the Crack smoker

But an arcade machine ain't got no arms lieutenant Dan...