Pizzagate shooter

Is he /our/guy or is it a false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-With-Assault-Rifle-Arrested-at-Comet-Ping-Pong-in-NW-DC-404634716.html
heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/
imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
youtube.com/watch?v=9EyzqskdmMI
salisburypost.com/2011/09/20/local-golf-hill-comes-home-as-pro-at-corbin-hills/
denverpost.com/2016/11/23/the-man-behind-denver-guardian/
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/02/ny_times_discovers_that_saddam_did_have_wmds_after_all.html
powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/02/iraq-had-wmds-after-all.php
conservativetribunenetwork.com/false-flag-gunman-attack-legitimize-fake-news-claim/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hard to be a shooter when no shots were fired and the gun wasn't even drawn...

He's an actor.

Not the sandyhook kind but an actual actor who got MKUltra'd by the CIA, under direct order of the top.

lol posing him like the sam hyde pic is a nice touch

well played jews

He's an actor.

He has cuck physiognomy too, looks like a cuck who got a makeover to look stereotypically right-wing.

Looks like the recently unemployed actor Sam Hyde.

pic of the take down

REAL IMAGE OF THE SHOOTER FOUND!

HES DOING THE SAM HYDE POSE

LOOK AT THAT BLONDE BEAST

My first thought too. They were brainstorming this photoshoot in the jew HQ and used this photo as a guideline for the alt-right look.

Also, his gun jammed. He was gonna kill a bunch of toddlers to discredit pizzagate.

>The gunman pointed a weapon at an employee, who fled and called police, police said.

What?

>A bartender at Comet, who said he didn't see a gun himself, told News4 everyone inside started to panic as the man walked to the back of the restaurant. Customers and employees fled the restaurant.

What?

>The gunman fired at least one shot from the rifle into the floor, but no one was hurt, police said.

What?

>After his arrest, Welch told police he was there to investigate a fake news conspiracy theory called "pizza gate" involving the pizzeria in the 5000 block of Connecticut Avenue NW. Posts to Facebook and Reddit claim Comet was the home base of a child sex abuse ring run by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign chair, John Podesta.

What?

>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-With-Assault-Rifle-Arrested-at-Comet-Ping-Pong-in-NW-DC-404634716.html

>heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/

>cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/

>imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
(Actor?)

Has David Brocks/Hollywood fingerprints all over it to discredit the investigation.

Note how EVERY news agency is calling #PizzaGate "Fake News". Even local TV channels are rolling with it (where do they get this name from?"

The fuck? Is that the MillionDollarExtreme guy? How can he keep getting away with this shit?

lol the picture screams actor all by it self. where did they dig this faggot up from. and even looks like a faggot dem.

He's an actor. This whole thing is looking like a setup. They know we don't have enough hard evidence to make the normies see the truth, so we'd have to get physical in our investigation. When no one did, they got impatient and set up a fake guy. Pizzagate is a real thing, but they turned it into a trap... and we couldn't do anything about it.

wtf is that the ted-x guy? How does he keep getting away with it?

It is pretty fucking uncanny how similar the pose set-up is lmao, someone trick sam into thinking the government copied his pictures lol

>size of his head
>size of his torso

Manlet?

Gimme a backstory. I just got here.

This is fucking sick shit, this murderous bastard keeps on killing and getting away with it, like hes doing it for free.

did the gun really jam? haha that's what you get for using a jam-o-matic range toy

IT'S ALL ORCHESTRATED, GOYS.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Earring is of the "I just got my ear pierced and have to leave it in for two weeks" type. People replaces those right away with a style they got their ears pierced for in the first place. The beard growth could be 2-4 weeks...

Actor?

probably, we have no evidence but lets just assume so

>carbine length gas system
>unkempt facial hair
>vfg
>40rd mag

fag

"we have no evidence"
you're lucky I got this screengrab before they ice the page m90

No one poses with the bolt locked back

How you know that's the same guy?

>carbine length gas system
Fine if it's on 14.5 or shorter. 16 like in the pic is full fag tier tho.
>unkempt facial hair
No objections.
>vfg
I bet you don't even thumb-break and think AFGs are still 'in'.
>40rd mag
Fun at the range, but that's literally it.

Well whites never do anything, so clearly a fake. Remember, only progressives are actually willing to go outside the system, everyone else is a false flag.

eh ? I was alone in my house high on coke one time jackin off, started fingering my butthole cuz fuck it I need to spice things up a bit. Next thing I know I'm three fingers three knuckles deep using my own precum as lube tryn to stimulate my own prostate cuz it felt so good

just be careful is all Im sayin

See

Statistics, that's how.

>How you know that's the same guy?

See

heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/

There's acting shit about it.

Bump for the kids

That's the number one argument in our favor here. We're doing this to potentially stop a theoretical child slavery and rape operation. Even if it turns out to be false, isn't it worth investigating? Don't give up. We are in the right here. Remember that.

>for the kids
underrated.

>16", carbine gas
>drop in quad rail
Disgusting.

WHEN WILL THEY STOP HIM?

>trigger discipline

>(((Fallon)))

Sadly, this operation is burned to the ground. We have no credibility after the shooter, and we've taken too long already. Any evidence to be found is already cleaned up.

Pizza gate was a meme

His ar build is a bit faggy. :/

Thought that was Ben Foster for a second.

what a faggot

You're a bit faggy. Every /k/ommando likes to bitch about grips for no real reason, it's like the fags on Sup Forums bitching about Manjaro.

I was skeptical about pizzagate but obvious false flag convinces me it's real. This should cause people to investigate more

vet here, have way more than enough right to call fag. It is. period. shush now.

archive the page you fuck

Also, any male who wears earrings are instantly cuck faggots.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN HE GET CAUGHT?

> Earring in right ear
> male

youtube.com/watch?v=9EyzqskdmMI

A statement from (((ALEFANTIS)))

That dude is up to no good, you can just feel it coming off the godless faggot.

>physiognomy

lol what is this pseudo science shit

you faggots crack me up. going to jail over fake news.

>of course he's a /b-tard Sup Forumsitch

whats this about? and he looks like a manlet

Is that a 20" with carbine gas??
Not our guy

I find it easy to believe that some fuckhead would do this on his own after convincing himself that pizzagate is actually true. People eat this conspiracy shit up.

Also, there was a golf pro like 30 years ago with his name in the town he is from, probably a family member.

salisburypost.com/2011/09/20/local-golf-hill-comes-home-as-pro-at-corbin-hills/

>fake news
This is the new term theyre going to use for anything they dont want you to believe from now on.

I always love blurry pictures of shit like this. Reminds me of the picture I took of based gun man defending his homestead from barbarians at the Portland riots.

The witnesses seemed very blasé. One of them works for the British Embassy with background as "military" the other seems to be a physician. Could but nothing but you never know.

his name was Edgar Maddison Welch

A man named Maddison

A Mad Man if you will

manlet

this

>>vfg
>I bet you don't even thumb-break and think AFGs are still 'in'.

nobody uses VFGs anymore, everybody has handstops or stubbies

I love how niggers do 100x worse on a daily basis without guns, and this is national news to throw off pizzagate.

The kikes could not be more blatant.

>
Nice find user.

What the fuck man, is anything real with these people?

I'm dumbfounded.

One constant in politics:

You can bet whatever comes out of the mouths of the left, objective reality is the direct opposite.

>verified spook eating pizza at this place at the time this happened

ummmmmmmmm

>fake news
>this is the new term theyre going to use for anything they dont want you to believe from now on

at least it will make this rule even more easy to apply

shitty thread. waste of my time reading it. sage

Does that mean Saddam actually did have weapons of mass destruction?

his name was Edgar Maddison Welch

A man named Maddison

A Madd Man

An Absolute Mad Man

I dunno, man, the shooter sure has some really dodgy stuff, but I could be clutching at straws with this one, I'm not one hundred on it but it just struck me as being a bit "off".

I don't think they have any children there anymore, with this much heat I'd get rid of any hard evidence asap. They probably moved to another location

Plus the genuinely fake news sites were created by the left to deliberately muddy the waters.

denverpost.com/2016/11/23/the-man-behind-denver-guardian/

He certainly dumb enough to be your guy. Falling for fake news like that. Shit, the fucking story was concocted openly on the internet.

Yes. That's a perfect example. Thank you for using it. In fact he did:

americanthinker.com/blog/2015/02/ny_times_discovers_that_saddam_did_have_wmds_after_all.html

one of the eyewitnesses at the pizza place was a muslim DC immigration lawyer

My 2 cents?

Only people that have hardcore respect or training have trigger decipline even in photos

sam hyde is obviously not trained and look at his trigger finger

this guy knows how to handle a gun and if he wanted to shoot someone he would have

Aren't they still trying to figure out if he shot the ground?

>lie about wmds to justify trillion dollar war
>rockets from iran-iraq war found in 2015
>oh shit wmds were found, Bush was right! Fucking liberals

Fucking Bush revisionists will die on the day of the rope

powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/02/iraq-had-wmds-after-all.php

Fuck off liberal

We've all been there man...

>to discredit pizzagate
> to discredit pizzagate

This really is Gods work.

It's a false flag because the news says it is.

> conservativetribunenetwork.com/false-flag-gunman-attack-legitimize-fake-news-claim/

They cant decide how many guns he had.

damn you autistics work fast :)

Comet Ping Pong is trending on Twitter! Get out your memes boiz, it's time to go to work!

and so it starts.... faggot, hires an actor, and now the (((media))) can push its agenda now...

Oh shid

What's the hashtag?

There isn't one...just everybody talking about "Comet Ping Pong".

> #CometPingPong

NEOCON revisionists are sad as fuck and yes, we have rope set aside for them

Kek

Anybody willing to watch this movie and see if our friend, Edgar, makes a guest appearance?

Movie: The Bleeding (2009)

>(((fake news)))

They're doing everything they can to throw off the trail, aren't they?